Simple Moving Labor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor
Read Simple Moving Labor Reviews

About Simple Moving Labor:

At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

The movers were not only capable, but very kind and personable!
The movers were on time, they gave courtesy calls for arrival, informative, well prepared to move everything, and polite. It was pleasant experience. I hired labor only.
Good job thanks
Wonderful team and great experience
Very professional and efficient!
Very professional and dedicated personnel. Would recommend them to anyone.
Our move went very well! The movers showed up on time ready to work. They moved quickly and carefully moved our furniture. We had no casualties during our move and finished within our estimated time frame. We saved a ton of money renting a Penske truck and using SML for the labor. It's just my husband and I and we are able to do the heavy lifting and stairs. It is our 2nd time using their service. We used them initially to load our truck in Dallas, Texas (stellar job) and to unload the truck when we arrived in Franklin, TN, (Best crew we've ever had) Once again SML came through for us!!
The SML team did an excellent job unloading our 40’ container in just four hours. I was very pleased with their work ethic and the care they gave to our house.
Crew were on time and worked hard on both loading and unloading
Emanuel and his crew were super friendly and accommodating. Actually they went above and beyond. After they loaded everything into our rented truck, it wouldn’t start! They volunteered to jump it, which was so nice but the problem was bigger than a dead battery so we had to call it a day. I would recommend them again, they were very kind.
The guys who showed up were awesome. Will use again if I ever move again.
Guys were on time and fast.
Our movers were fantastic!
The movers were prompt, professional and did a fantastic job in moving me out and then in! And all for a fair price. Willl definitely be using them again in the future
Team was great
The guys that packed our truck were awesome! Not one item shifted during the 1200 mile drive.
Our movers on both loading and unloading were amazing. They did a great job and worked efficiently and quickly. They were also very respectful of us, out things and our home. I am so glad we went with you company to get help with our move. Thank you so much.
Arrived early, the guys worked efficiently taking care with not to damage walls or the pieces they were moving. They were professional yet friendly. I would use them again.
The workers were ontime and worked out well. The pair were deaf and I had no problem communicating with them.
Our move went well on both ends. No issues, good communications, fair price. Both teams worked hard, very efficient, respectful of time, property, and were all very experienced with moving, loading and unloading the truck. Thank you SML, we highly recommend your services.
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.37 based on 1,167 reviews