Simple Moving Labor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor
Read Simple Moving Labor Reviews

About Simple Moving Labor:

At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

Tell us how Simple Moving Labor made you happy
I Was scheduled for 1-3pm Our truck was locked up without keys. Ran all over town to find a new truck and the movers called to let us know they were at the storage waiting for us. We explained that we we’re looking for a new truck and no matter what we will pay for the 2 hours plus whatever extra hours the guys would be on site and not to release them. Faye told me ok but they had another move at 6pm. We showed u at 2:58 no movers in site contacted them and they would not come back to help. I flew in from Houston and my move was a disaster. Thanks to Simple Movers for saving the day.
They were great for scheduling, however, WHEN they do make a MISTAKE no one responds. Broken antique said claim would be 20-25 days, been almost two months, no response. Very valuable piece and they said they would pay 0.6 cents per pound? For an 1880's sideboard in mint condition? OR WAS in mint condition. Would never use them again. When someone does a wrong they need to fix it. I am going to put bad reviews wherever I can. No one answers phone or returns the messages left. I am super ticked and considering a lawyer. That is what went wrong!
Moving date: 12/3/2019
My use of Simple Moving Labor was for a 'simple' move of 3 pieces of furniture all within the same city. The contract was done via email/phone. Simple Moving showed up on time, loaded the 3 pieces, went to the 'unload' location, unloaded the furniture AND placed them in the location as I requested. They also put my 2 pieces of old furniture in the garage so it would be easier for me to put them outside on trash day. I have no complaints and I would gladly use Simple Moving Labor again.
My experience with Simple Moving Labor was not so simple. Before the move I had several contacts via phone and e-mail with the office. Each time they had entered the address incorrectly, and I corrected it for them. I received a phone call that they couldn't find my location based on the address. (They could've done a quick search on google maps to verify the location.) After correcting my address with them three times, I received a phone message less than a week before my move date saying they had finally figured out where I lived, didn't have a loading crew in the area, a crew would have to travel over two hours to get to me, so they would not be doing the move. This, despite the fact that their website showed sml servers in three towns roughly 60 miles from my location. The manager that called me offered extra discounts if I ever needed their services in the future. However, this company has lost my confidence.
I moved from Pennsylvania to South Carolina and hit traffic delays along the way. Reuben, the coordinator, called the morning of my scheduled unload to confirm all was ago. I told him I might be on the late end of the hour window I had been given for my movers to arrive. He kept in touch with me along the way and had them waiting for me when I pulled in. Anthony and James were wonderful - attentive, careful, knowledgeable, personable. My money was well spent. I not only look forward to moving my belongings out of storage, but having Anthony and James back to do it will be icing on my cake!
Scheduled arrival for 2 laborers
was 2pm to 4pm. Workers arrived 3.5 hours later. Found out contract labor subs called at 6pm to schedule same day. Poor communication on SML part.
They were fast and went wright to work.

The crew did a great job unloading the rental moving truck, asembling some of the funiture and doing the work in a reasonable and professional manner
Way too costly for 45 minutes of work!
I know you don’t pay your guys $150 an hour or even close to that!
They did show up on time and were kind. Went above and beyond.
That said I wouldn’t use your services again.
Friendly, efficient, and careful. You can't go wrong using them.
The packers in Virginia were on time as expected, top of the window of time we had, and did an outstanding job loading everything we had arranged to go on the rental truck. They wrapped the fragile pieces very carefully in the wrap we provided and were quick, efficient, responsive and friendly, getting everything on the truck in the time allotted, very carefully arranged. The unpackers in Florida were not on site at the beginning of the window allotted to us. A call to SML gave us the new information that they were to be expected at any time in the two-hour window, not at the start of it, and not what we expected. They did show up, three this time, and were efficient in moving everything where we wanted it, very carefully done.
I was extremely pleased with the 4 helpers who came on time, did not stop trips back & forth to the truck. They were polite, efficient, listened to us suggest rooms for my boxes & furniture. They were very good in deed. Thank you for all their help!!😀👍
The guys showed up on time and were hard working and quick!
High Quality Service! Timely, efficient communication from start to finish!
This was a great move! From ordering the movers to getting the truck loaded, everything was great! The guys were on time, courteous, and most important, knew what they were doing.
Tyrone and Terrell were absolute professionals unloading my truck. They took direction well and had the truck unloaded in 3 hours while hardly stopping for a water break the whole time. I wish SML had been able to provide helpers on the loading end.
SML was on time and very professional.
California:Greg and his crew showed up on time they were very helpful but one of his men had a prior injury to his shoulder so he was not as Productive as the others. Greg consistently had to keep this particular employee to task. We paid for four guys and got three guys work. Greg, as the leader, was professional and did a good job.

Texas: Mark and Mario were exceptional workers in the group of four. Their expertise and efficiency Saved the day. We will be using this service again when we purchased our home at the end of the year.
Quick, efficient and friendly movers. Website is easy to use, even the evening before a move the next morning.
SML stayed right on top of our move situation and when the local move company didn't show, they continued to work until we had a very good crew only a couple hours late. I appreciate them working hard to fill there contract
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.47 based on 928 reviews