Simple Moving Labor Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor

About Simple Moving Labor: At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

Tell us how Simple Moving Labor made you happy

"The two guys who came were very professional, on time and worked quickly."
Posted 1 minute ago
"Great service"
Posted 9 minutes ago
"The movers were very professional and courteous. They loaded the truck in a way that everything fit even though I had doubts. A few of my nicer pieces did end up getting scratched even with the many tie downs and rope I provided and they took their time securing it. All in all I was satisfied."
"They got the job done and were very nice"
"My move went great. It was short notice, but two movers showed up on time and had everything loaded and unloaded in 5 hours!!! Thanks"
"The moving crew in Alpharetta, GA lacked moving skills and equipment. One member of the team spent a lot time pulling up his pants (needed a belt). The moving crew in Loudon, TN was professional with moving skills and equipment. Was charged for 1 additional hour on the Alpharetta, GA leg. Actually maybe 15 minutes extra. That crew was approx 1 hour late for appointment. In the end, all worked out and no noticable damaged furniture or house."
"Everything went seamlessly!! Would hire again!!"
"Very friendly and professional workers"
"Great overall experience."
"What is there to say I used your services four times and planning to keep on using it"
"The guys were great!"
"Very helpful moving service awesome job!"
"The movers at my move out location broke the legs on my hutch and never told me. The movers at my move in location found the broken Legg’s and sent pictures along with my account info to SML and I never heard anything back."
"The two guys worked efficiently hauling stuff from basement and loaded all into the truck under the estimated time. Very pleased with their efforts. Thank you!"
"Was great only problem was when I first called in for a claim the person who answered told me to call back at the same number I was calling then hung up on me. The second time I called the gentleman took care of everything! I will use this service again."
"Our team of 3 guys were terrific!"
"Everybody showed up as promised. Both loading and unloading went well. I would use them again if needed."
"I highly recommend SML. I hired them to unpack a shipping container (pod) for my daughter and move the contents into her new second floor apartment 1500 miles from my location. The task had to be coordinated with the uncertain arrival date and time of the pod, which required several changes to SML’s arrival schedule, sometimes with only a day’s notice. The staff were curteous and professional in their response and had a genuine interest in making things work for us. Their price was reasonable and the job was completed quickly once started and without any damage to the goods or premises. I would use them again wothout hesitation."
"Followed directions well, very curtious and friendly."
"Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The two young men were very professional and put everything where I wanted. Thank you to everyone."
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.48 based on 868 reviews