Simple Moving Labor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor
Read Simple Moving Labor Reviews

About Simple Moving Labor:

At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

Our movers on both loading and unloading were amazing. They did a great job and worked efficiently and quickly. They were also very respectful of us, out things and our home. I am so glad we went with you company to get help with our move. Thank you so much.
Both gentlemen worked very hard, fast and very careful to take care of my antique furniture, which is over 100 years old. They took great care in loading the truck so items would not shift around while the truck was moving. They did a wonderful job, very professional!! I will definitely use your company again.
Not the best, but not the worst either. Lead person was nice, polite and knowledable but lacked leadership skills to direct his crew better. There was one individual on the crew who had a negavite attitude and unapproachable. The other two individuals where polite and respectful and approachable. We gave the crew beverages and lunch and a nice tip because they worked hard and we had second location to storage. But some individuals on the crew were not professionals at handling our property.
Extremely helpful, polite and quick. Definitely would use again!
Very pleased with the ease of scheduling and were even able to change dates when our closing was moved up. The crew was professional, polite and organized. They were able to maximize the space in the Penske rental truck and fit everything we needed to move. There were no hidden surprises as the pricing we were quoted was exactly what we were charged. Although the initial booking was for two hours, the guys had no problem staying for an additional hour and we did not feel rushed at all. Would certainly use SML again and will recommend them to friends or family who are moving.
Our movers were awesome! Arrived on time and worked efficiently to get our job done !
The team that loaded us up surpassed our expectations. They were quick, efficient, helpful and wrapped up our furniture and other items to prevent damage. It was a great crew.
On time, completed work very quickly yet took care of all items big and small. Very courteous.
Great service. Easy to schedule a team for moving assistance. Friendly team that worked hard and got the job done.
Movers arrived a bit late (about 10 minutes outside the expected arrival window) but were quick and efficient in moving my furniture
This service is a bit of a scam. I specifically called and asked if I needed to hire an additional person a week prior to the move date as we were moving to a third floor apartment without an elevator. I was informed that "the crew" did not feel that was necessary. On the moving day it I asked the moving crew if they though they would need a third person, they said they they should have had one more person to make the move in 2 hours. I was instead charged by SML for 3 additional hours of labor instead of hiring an additional person to complete the move in the allotted time as requested. The company that SML hired was great, but I felt I was overcharged for no reason when I had specifically called prior to the move to address the issue at hand.
SML changed the agreement by altering the arrival time of the movers at the last minute which completely voided your “moving made simple” marketing ploy as it caused stress and delayed my move timeline, affected my hotel reservations and cost me more money. The movers themselves were great. SML not so much.
The movers were early, professional and very helpful.
The movers for both our load and unload experience were fast and efficient! It truly made the moving process a breeze! Would recommend to everyone! Easy, fast and effective team made our move across the country simple as could be!
The movers were very good
We had an excellent experience with our movers. They were friendly, helpful, and incredibly fast at unloading our truck into our new apartment (all on an extremely hot day!) I also appreciate SML’s communication overall and frequent confirmations — one less thing to worry about when moving. Would highly recommend!
Everything went well. The two movers did a great job and were very friendly. I would definitely recommend your company.
They were prompt capable and polite.
I was very pleased with the move. The men were courteous, careful, and professional. They completed the move in less time than expected.
Excellent!
The guys who moved our belongings into the truck were awesome!
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.38 based on 1,118 reviews