Simple Moving Labor Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor

About Simple Moving Labor: At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

Tell us how Simple Moving Labor made you happy

Own Driver
Under an hour
"SML loaded our truck in Ohio; and then unloaded our truck when we arrived in South Carolina. The crew at both locations was great. The movers arrived promptly, were very friendly, and did a professional job."
"Lennar and Ken did a great job. They were helpful, friendly and, above all, professional as they carried out their duties. Their efforts reflect very well on your company. Please acknowledge their hard work and excellent customer service! Thank you."
"The gentlemen were on time, efficient, and very careful with all my items. They went right to work and completed the loading in less than hour."
"Sebastian and Joe were awesome! They were quick, but still careful... diligent, but still personable... knowledgable, but still attentive to my concerns. They loaded my belongings from a 15' x 5' storage unit into a 16' truck in 57 minutes! Thank you, Sebastion and Joe!!! Tom P."
"The guys in Oxnard were especially good--new how to pack a truck and carried heavy stuff down 3 flights."
"The two men that did all the lifting were great, the man that was in supervising I wasn’t too happy with. He told me I was to pay him cash ( more than agreed) and he would not take a credit card or check but I need to pay right then. So, I called the office and the man I spoke to at SML said do not pay him anything we will debit your card. In all the hustle and bustle I really thought the bill had been charged a week later and it had not so when they tried to submit it through my debit card of course that account was empty but it did get paid after a couple of days I sent them an email and said go ahead and charge my account on Thursday which they did. I’m real sorry about the mixup I thought it had he already been paid. I really feel like the supervisor who’s name I think was Kevin was pulling a fast one. I told him at the time no one told me it had to be a cash deal on the spot, but he said oh we only take cash."
"Although the guys sent were nice and worked hard the way they put my furniture in the truck resulted in every piece of my furniture being damaged extensively . So I cannot give a good reference for the overall job and what I paid for would not recommend your company"
We are truly sorry to hear that your move did not go well. We will reach out to you promptly to discuss the issues you have.

Best Regards,
The SML Team
"Fast, efficient service!!!!!"
"Great work. Thanks for making my move seamless."
"The guys came on time and worked fast."
"I would recommend your company with the 2 guys that you had unload my furniture and boxes, they were SUPERB! Thank you. Totally AWESOME."
"Good!"
"Arrived on time, very courteous, worked quickly, but safely, loaded the truck very securely, happy customer."
"They were awesome! Efficient, excellent packers at fitting everything in the truck, nice and they didn’t damage anything!"
"Charles and Steffrey were excellent movers. They cared about the job, the dud it correctly and the hustler the entire time. It was really great!!!"
"Very upbeat guys and worked with directions well."
"I requested a team that has some experience packing a truck for a long move - from MN to CA. I got a team that haphazardly packed the truck, leaving items in the storage unit, with room on the truck. When we wanted them to stay and repack at 3:30 pm, they said couldn't due to another move. This required hiring additional movers to unpack the truck and repack, successfully putting all items from the storage unit on the truck. I will NEVER hire SML or whatever movers they sent again. I will also be sure to let Penske and my friends know how terrible the service is, to assure that Penske does NOT list them as referred movers."
Thank you for letting us know you had issues with your move. Our goal is happy customers, and it looks like we missed the mark. We will reach out to you promptly to discuss your issues.

Best Regards,
The SML Team
"Hi. Matt, Jessica, and George were phenomenal. They took such good care of our belongings and us. I would highly recommend them. Outstanding job. Thank you. Felicia"
"Bradley & Mike from Early Bird Moving were fantastic!"
"Cory and his crew were timely, strategic, careful as very courteous. I would recommend and choose SML for self and others."
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.47 based on 506 reviews