Simple Moving Labor Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor

About Simple Moving Labor: At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

Tell us how Simple Moving Labor made you happy

"The crew did a great job unloading the rental moving truck, asembling some of the funiture and doing the work in a reasonable and professional manner"
"Way too costly for 45 minutes of work! I know you don’t pay your guys $150 an hour or even close to that! They did show up on time and were kind. Went above and beyond. That said I wouldn’t use your services again."
"Friendly, efficient, and careful. You can't go wrong using them."
"The packers in Virginia were on time as expected, top of the window of time we had, and did an outstanding job loading everything we had arranged to go on the rental truck. They wrapped the fragile pieces very carefully in the wrap we provided and were quick, efficient, responsive and friendly, getting everything on the truck in the time allotted, very carefully arranged. The unpackers in Florida were not on site at the beginning of the window allotted to us. A call to SML gave us the new information that they were to be expected at any time in the two-hour window, not at the start of it, and not what we expected. They did show up, three this time, and were efficient in moving everything where we wanted it, very carefully done."
"I was extremely pleased with the 4 helpers who came on time, did not stop trips back & forth to the truck. They were polite, efficient, listened to us suggest rooms for my boxes & furniture. They were very good in deed. Thank you for all their help!!😀👍"
"The guys showed up on time and were hard working and quick!"
"High Quality Service! Timely, efficient communication from start to finish!"
"This was a great move! From ordering the movers to getting the truck loaded, everything was great! The guys were on time, courteous, and most important, knew what they were doing."
"Tyrone and Terrell were absolute professionals unloading my truck. They took direction well and had the truck unloaded in 3 hours while hardly stopping for a water break the whole time. I wish SML had been able to provide helpers on the loading end."
"SML was on time and very professional."
"California:Greg and his crew showed up on time they were very helpful but one of his men had a prior injury to his shoulder so he was not as Productive as the others. Greg consistently had to keep this particular employee to task. We paid for four guys and got three guys work. Greg, as the leader, was professional and did a good job. Texas: Mark and Mario were exceptional workers in the group of four. Their expertise and efficiency Saved the day. We will be using this service again when we purchased our home at the end of the year."
"Quick, efficient and friendly movers. Website is easy to use, even the evening before a move the next morning."
"SML stayed right on top of our move situation and when the local move company didn't show, they continued to work until we had a very good crew only a couple hours late. I appreciate them working hard to fill there contract"
"Very happy with the service. Thank you so much. Will always use sml for my moving needs."
"They were on time and very professional."
"minimum 10"
"The guys did a great job. Unfortunately a leather sofa suffered some damage, and some other items, but other than that we were pleased."
"Great guys. On time. Excellent."
"Used SML to load a uhaul in Houston to move my son back home. Super quick, super efficient, very friendly, polite and professional. Showed up on time, made sure there was nothing else that needed to be loaded before they left. Two days later, used SML to unload a different uhaul in San Antonio as my daughter was moving for college. Same exact experience! On time, professional, friendly- also both times, very careful with our things. Highly recommend! Also I personally liked the phone call before they got there, the phone call while they were there to make sure everything was going ok, they emailed my receipt and followed up with their service by email as well."
"The 2 gentlemen were very nice & professional. Moved the items I needed."
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.48 based on 921 reviews