Simple Moving Labor Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor

About Simple Moving Labor: At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

Tell us how Simple Moving Labor made you happy

"Exspected stronger and more exsperenced workers. However both workers were very pleasant and hard workers eager to help. Neither knew how to load a truck nor how to tie down the load"
"The guys did a wonderful job and were friendly and easy to work with."
"Awesome they did a great job"
"They were very helpful."
"The young men spent a lot of time talking to one another and on their phones. However they did use the space inside the truck very well, just slow about getting it done. My father-in-law has the same packers two days later and when we spoke he had similar complaints. Two out of the three seem to work a significant amount more than the third, which really spent more time walking around asking questions and needing to be advised to help lift heavy items. I think I could have had the help of only two guys and got the same amount of work done."
"The loading crew was satisfactory, but the unloading crew was entirely unsatisfactory. Very disappointed."
"On time and worked hard"
"Polite and fast."
"The movers were very professional and efficient. It was much appreciated. Thank you very much."
"The truck loaders were terrible in every way. They did not want to be there on a Sunday and made that very clear. They did not follow a single request which ultimately ended up in several of my more expensive items being damaged. They passed gas the entire time. They were rude. Some of my stuff is missing and have no idea where they are. They couldn't get out of there fast enough leading to some items not being loaded. That being said, the truck unloaders were the complete opposite and there was not a single issue with them. They completed everything asked and added no damage to my belongings."
"Excellent"
"In my opinion only 2 employees are required to do this type of work. During the loading of my households only 2 of the 3 employees were actually working, the 3rd one was just walking around the other 2 who were working. Marco was very good doing the job but he lacked on coordinating the 2 helpers doing a better job."
"Good job"
"Exceeded Expectation!"
"Great team, worked well together. Showed respect for our household item. Double wrapped when necessary."
"Team worked well together and was attentive to the property they were moving as if it was theirs."
"I would never recommend this company to help someone move and I sell new construction so I have plenty of opportunities too. My things were so poorly packed into the moving truck that several items were scratched, two desks and a bookshelf were broken and had to be taken to a local dump. My DVD player and a custom made tomahawk were among other loose items the movers were taking to the truck, have disappeared along with who knows what else I may have had. I was so tired and frustrated unloading the truck I didn't even bother to take pictures of my stuff and how poorly it was packed. I just figured that never using you or steering anyone to your company ever again would be better than going through the hassle of trying to recoup my losses. Sincerely, John Harris"
We are very sorry to hear you move did not go well. We will be in touch very shortly.
"On time. Hard workers. English speaking. We don't hire non English speaking. Nice fellows."
"SML helped me on both ends of an apartment move from Houston to Kansas City. Each of the two teams who helped showed up just a little early. They worked diligently throughout. They were helpful and friendly. SML checked in to make sure that the teams had arrived and then later that everything was going well. The whole experience was excellent and I highly recommend SML."
"Very efficient and professional!"
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.48 based on 767 reviews