Simple Moving Labor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Moving Labor
Read Simple Moving Labor Reviews

About Simple Moving Labor:

At SML, we take the most stressful part of your move - loading and unloading your rental truck or storage unit - and make it simpler than you could ever believe!

866-767-5348

We were very impressed with the care that was taken with each piece being moved. Each piece was quickly, securely wrapped and well protected. The movers were polite, respectful and anxious to get the job done well. I will definately use this service again.
Positive experience..... Would use SML again.
SML was super easy to book and work with! The crew contacted me on my move-in day to see if they could meet me an hour earlier than my target window and it just so happened I was an hour early on my drive from Philadelphia to Chicago. They pulled up at the same time I did with me truck. The 3 movers were polite and efficient...I normally help my movers (usually just 2) but this time they were so organized I just stepped back and let them operate. They completed unloading my 16' (very packed) truck in just one hour, I was quite impressed! Very appreciative to receive a tip also, I definitely recommend!
The movers we had were amazing - I still can't believe they were able to pack all of our things into that 26' truck. The lead man was an absolute genius at using the available space. The crew was courteos and friendly. We have already recommended SML to our real estate agent.
Our movers were amazing. They were super helpful and efficient and took good care of our things. Thank you for making our moving process so much smoother!
On both ends of my cross-country move, the Loaders and Unloaders were prompt and very capable. The Loaders safely protected my items that required it, and loaded the truck promptly. They appreciated the water I had ready for them! They called me ahead to let me know they were on their way. The Unloaders showed up on time to meet the truck and were efficient in their placement of my things ... even though I did not arrive until three days later. This service was reasonably-priced and smoothly executed. Thank you!
Treacle and Joe did a great job in a minimal amount of time. Very happy with their help.
They worked very hard and were very professional
Used SML to load and unload my Pensky truck on our move. Movers were very professional and fast. All our furniture was protected and moved with no damage. Would highly recommend them and would use them again.
The movers were considerate, helpful, and worked at a good pace. It went seamlessly on a really hot day.
The team did a great job!! On time, professional, and treated my personal belongings with care and respect. Thank you!!
Excellent!
Movers met expectations and the move went smoothly.
Your guys were awesome! and non stop professionals! Highly Recommended!
We were not able to hire a moving company within the timeline of our move. We rented a truck and hired SML labor to load the truck. The two movers arrived on time and the lead person was very careful with the manner the truck was loaded. Would recommend their services.
Excellent work, excellent customer service.
They were great
The team was on time, fast, and hard workers. They were also very friendly and courteous. This was my second experience with SML and I would highly recommend them.
Extremely happy. Setting up was easy, our house for rent didn’t go through, had to move in 2 days after the scheduled, moving crew accommodated our requests and did the impossible to send help on the day we needed. Feeling really blessed for having found SML during this move! Thank you very much!
Awesome guys were very professional
Simple Moving Labor is rated 4.37 based on 1,167 reviews