SkipTheDishes Reviews

of reviewers recommend SkipTheDishes
Live Chat

Tell us how SkipTheDishes made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My food never came and when I chatted with them they blocked me and stole $30. Someone please come up with a new delivery service in Saskatoon and let's put these guys out of business!
I have had mostly positive experiences with Skip, except two instances where one of the items I ordered was wrong (though that could have been the restaurant’s fault for not checking) and the other time the driver couldn’t find my house and I had to go out for him to hand me my food. Other than that, the service has been good.
Very bad customer service. Slow delivery and the drivers never actually deliver right to the door and then they mark the order as cancelled and don’t refund when they just sit there lazy behind in the car and try to call for you to go to the curb. Isn’t that what they get payed for? Deliver charge on top of tips to deliver right to the door step?. Such bad customer service I’ve had better customer service with door dash. I highly recommend door dash 100%. Very friendly and do their job properly and get your delivery to the door not to the side of curb. Skip the dishes Canada will be deleted from my apps. Don’t waste your time even trying to order thru them.
To all those who use skip the dishes. You might be interested to know that there have been a lot of credit card fraud by simply using the app. You may notice that a payment went to them even if you didn’t order anything. When I called them to complain they hung up on me then they started screening my calls and hung up 4 times when I tried to call back. After that they blocked my number so I couldn’t call to complain or get my money back. I encourage everyone to delete and avoid using them because if something goes wrong your on your own. They currently have a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. don’t risk your heart money and sanity and dealing with this ridiculous company.
Food tampering
horrible, horrible, terrible service! go with uber eats or anything but this delivery app. I ordered my food a couple of times this week in which they all came either cold, or missing items!! on the third attempt to get my rightfully owned refund again, because half my order was missing, and the other half was wrong one of their automated reps said that my account has been banned, and I cannot order from their again, or RECEIVE A REFUND!!. WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS?? Did I spend over 40$ on food that didn't come correctly just to not get a refund? are you kidding me???? they said they've disappointed too many times, and every time id uses that card it would've been banned! worst delivery app to ever exist.
They hire couriers without screening them. I had a courier, Palwinder in Brampton scare the disabled elderly by swearing and throwing food at her. When I complained, I was told someone will get back to me. When I followed up 2 days later, they couldnt find the first complaint. When I said I want someone to reach out to me about the complaint in writing, they on purpose had a Customer support department supervisor, Ombolaji call me. This supervisor said "You have to just believe me and take my word for it that something was done but we wont disclose what due to confidentiality". When I said, what kind of customer service is that if I cant even get an apology or a result or any steps take. Why do I believe someone I dont even know. I asked for upper management and I was refused that too. After 15 minutes of reading off a script, this supervisor hung up on me! I have a scared elderly from this incident and this is the response I got!!
There was a hair on my food and when I tried to connect to support line they disconnected me from the chat. Since then I can’t connect to the support line. I DMed the company on Instagram and they never got back to me. I also DMed them on Twitter and they still decided to ignore me. Overall, I would say that they have a poor customer service.
Typically ordering through them is rather pleasant and easy through and through. However, most of their delivery people are rather cold. Most don't say "Hello", "Hi", "Hi I'm ____, I'm here to deliver X to Y" and so it feels very unpleasant like they hate this job. Recently I ordered a single blended coffee beverage and it took 3 hours! I live maybe 8 blocks away and for whatever reason it took 3 hours! Even then when I was told I'd be compensated for the timing I was given $5 credit. That was all they were going to give me until I contacted their support a 2nd time and they refunded me the beverage. Still even after all that $5 as the initial compensation is pitiful, stingy, and somewhat insulting.
horrendous service and support experience with last few orders. Why your reps always give scripted responses!? #JoshuaSimair no one wants to order from #SkipTheDishes if experience is consistently going to be poor!
SkipTheDishes is rated 1.60 based on 10 reviews