SkipTheDishes Reviews

of reviewers recommend SkipTheDishes
Live Chat

Tell us how SkipTheDishes made you happy
horrible, horrible, terrible service! go with uber eats or anything but this delivery app. I ordered my food a couple of times this week in which they all came either cold, or missing items!! on the third attempt to get my rightfully owned refund again, because half my order was missing, and the other half was wrong one of their automated reps said that my account has been banned, and I cannot order from their again, or RECEIVE A REFUND!!. WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS?? Did I spend over 40$ on food that didn't come correctly just to not get a refund? are you kidding me???? they said they've disappointed too many times, and every time id uses that card it would've been banned! worst delivery app to ever exist.
They hire couriers without screening them. I had a courier, Palwinder in Brampton scare the disabled elderly by swearing and throwing food at her. When I complained, I was told someone will get back to me. When I followed up 2 days later, they couldnt find the first complaint. When I said I want someone to reach out to me about the complaint in writing, they on purpose had a Customer support department supervisor, Ombolaji call me. This supervisor said "You have to just believe me and take my word for it that something was done but we wont disclose what due to confidentiality". When I said, what kind of customer service is that if I cant even get an apology or a result or any steps take. Why do I believe someone I dont even know. I asked for upper management and I was refused that too. After 15 minutes of reading off a script, this supervisor hung up on me! I have a scared elderly from this incident and this is the response I got!!
There was a hair on my food and when I tried to connect to support line they disconnected me from the chat. Since then I can’t connect to the support line. I DMed the company on Instagram and they never got back to me. I also DMed them on Twitter and they still decided to ignore me. Overall, I would say that they have a poor customer service.
Typically ordering through them is rather pleasant and easy through and through. However, most of their delivery people are rather cold. Most don't say "Hello", "Hi", "Hi I'm ____, I'm here to deliver X to Y" and so it feels very unpleasant like they hate this job. Recently I ordered a single blended coffee beverage and it took 3 hours! I live maybe 8 blocks away and for whatever reason it took 3 hours! Even then when I was told I'd be compensated for the timing I was given $5 credit. That was all they were going to give me until I contacted their support a 2nd time and they refunded me the beverage. Still even after all that $5 as the initial compensation is pitiful, stingy, and somewhat insulting.
horrendous service and support experience with last few orders. Why your reps always give scripted responses!? #JoshuaSimair no one wants to order from #SkipTheDishes if experience is consistently going to be poor!
SkipTheDishes is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews