smarTours Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend smarTours

About smarTours: smarTours is a leading provider of direct-to-consumer, affordable travel experiences to exotic global destinations. The Company offers travelers curated, pre-packaged itineraries to over 40 destinations across the globe. By offering tours directly to consumers, the Company provides premium-quality experiences at value prices, and as a result, has cultivated a highly passionate and loyal community of repeat travelers. More than 200,000 travelers have taken a smarTours trip since the founding of the Company in 1996. smarTours is… the smarter way to see the world.

800-337-7773

info@smartours.com

545 Eighth Ave. Suite 2250
New York, NY 10018

Tell us how smarTours made you happy

Under an hour
"This was an outstanding trip of a lifetime! Incredible sites with a great tour director made this a trip worth taking!!"
"Portugal is a fantastic place to visit and Smartours made it even better. We hit the high points with each visit to a city or village. We learned the history of the country and the cities from our guide. The bus drivers were excellent getting us around some narrow roads and the hotels were four star with great breakfasts and location to the sights."
"My trip to Greece went far beyond my expectations! Our guides were highly knowledgeable, able to share information fluently, caring about all of the guests, and creative in presentation. All of the key locations a newbe would have wanted to go to were included in the tour. Our accommodations were comfortable. I plan to use smarTours for my next trip!"
"The tour was very nice. But we would have liked to get an itinerary of the tour before hand so we could make plans. Smartours didn't tell us there would be a Jewish tour in each city. You did tell us they would be an optional one in Riga, which our tour manager said he could and did give. We came a day early in Vilnius and spend $400 on a Jewish tour, which we could have had for free and save a extra night at the hotel."
"Good organization of all logistics and security Very knowledgeable guide"
"Outstanding English speaking guides throughout with only one exception."
"Very happy with the tour wish we were given more time at the sights. Welcome dinner was a good idea but was hoping that the guide would ask the guests to introduce themselves so we could get to know them better.over all very memorable trip."
"Great itinerary, excellent hotels in good locations and an excellent trip leader. Congenial fellow travelers."
"The trip was good; tour guide was very good and very pleasant. Enjoyed it very much."
"Profesionales"
"We were disappointed in some of the hotels. The farewell dinner was really bad. Bad food and location."
"I totally loved flights, vacation and everything being all inclusive. Makes traveling a whole lot easier… I do wish that they were a little bit more organized, however"
"Very well organized tour. All extra excursions were excellent. Tour guide was very knowledgeable. The beauty of the cities and countryside is unmatched."
"We loved learning about Thailand with the guidance of our tour guides who spoke the language, and were thoroughly familiar with the language and culture. Our exposure to big cities as well as rural areas gave us a broad spectrum of the country. Our days were filled with excursions, touring special places and areas without having to research on our own. We loved the beautiful temples, the awesome Buddha exhibits! Truly an "Amazing Thailand" Tour!"
"Our first round River Cruise .. great!!! Cannot wait to do more!!!"
"Starting out skeptical of going on a group tour we discovered that it was great, and we’ll definitely tour with Smartours again!"
"This was my first trip with smarTours and I found out 20 years too late that I have been over-paying with the other tour companies I have been travelling with. I'm looking forward to 1-2 more trips with your company next year."
"Our tour guide was excellent!! He did a great job and even found more things we could see if we wanted just because they were available while we were there. The bus was the best and the hotels were great. I could not have been happier. The flights were a different story. Smart tours needs to get your flight information to you sooner so that you can get seats with more leg room or upgrade to a different class. Plus, we were supposed to have a direct flight home but ended up stopping in Amsterdam. They searched everyone with Smart tours before we could get on the plane even though we had already gone through security."
"I previously did and I expected a response regarding the Athens tour leader who was awful."
"Accommodations were very good - both on the cruise and on the land tours. Guides were very friendly and knowledgeable - were experts in their field."
smarTours is rated 4.39 based on 747 reviews