SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

It would make me much happier if I could port an existing number to the service.
I would be happier if it used industry API method like REST and had some sort of security like Auth 2.0, the way real web service providers do.
I'd be happier if it wasn't so trivially easy to impersonate someone else.
There is some pretty low hanging fruit on how much better this service could be.
I did not say you made me " Happy ". It is a service to replace Telstra's now canclled service..
You do the job.
I've not really had the chance to use it yet but in testing I think I will be able to reach the customers I have that seem to escape other forms of communication from us.
its ok cant complain
Send speed good, however return speed too slow (three minutes)
I believe my first batch of SMS's, first use of your service has been delivered because I included myself as a test subject and it worked.

However I didn't give 5 stars because the message I received was 2 hours later than I scheduled it for. For more details, look into my account history. Happy to discuss how I can make it better from my end :)

Cheers. John
So far so good, quite expensive after the first deposit though
It was great to be able to link to infusionsoft and send customers txt messages.
Easy interface
Imm diary responses from my target audiences
Was not easy to upload csv file as it was very specific so took hours of modifications to work out. Did not say anywhere that it sent in Eastern Standard time, so when I sent the message in WA it was too early and upset some of my customers.
Once the initial set up is done, I'm sure that the product will work great.
We need to send sms with their names on. Some customers are not happy with bulk sms strategies and we need to update this as well. Most importantly if customer phone numbers can be given at a reasonable cost to do our marketing will be an added service from your company. You all need to take more active role in our marketing campaigns.
We are still in the process of testing the SMS functionality on our Events Management System. However, responses to my queries from SMS Broadcast have been very quick and helpful.
The website is good but I would like if there was an option to view the groups within the address book separately because there's only one option to view the contacts all together and it can be a bit tedious scrolling through the all the contacts. I've had a look at the website and there's no section where you can view previous messages that you've sent and the people you have sent it to , I would like that section on the website so that you can go back and copy the message and send it to other people.(I am aware that you have a templates section but this one section if added will be helpful too.) I would also like to change the username for the account since Leticia is not the one using the account anymore.

Hope this is of much help you .
Would love a more user friendly interface.
I would like to see this company start to customize and update their service (emoji s, SMM etc) . There hasn't been any updates in the two years I have been using SMS Broadcast.
I primarily use this SMS Broadcast to send a Mass text to a group of about 20 - 30 people twice a month or so. This is a great site for sending your simple text messages and connect with others quickly! It's basic in it's navigation but it could use some work in regards to the overall look among other small kinks you could probably live without but will get the job done :)
The groups are hard to manage. It would be great to improve the interface and management of groups so that you can have one person belong to multiple groups and search the list easier.
Sms Broadcast service is average at the moment in my opinion. It would be great to have features to help monitor incoming emails or text back...this seems to be an area that is important but little support is provided.
The service is as expected. Competitive rates, replies to emails were quick and helpful.

I would like to see the number of characters you can have for your business name be more, 11 characters is very limiting when it is coming from a business.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,365 reviews