SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Still new to the service have not personally used it however has been highly recommended
Easy to use system worked well with my business.
Easy to set up! The template & bulk message worked well. It would have been good to have a counter of number of characters though. Message delivery was prompt and the unsubscribe and response via email worked well.
works ok. some points can be improved: 1. Interface is crude and not user friendly. 2. The system can't recognise unsubscribers. The system can only send you a email of the subscribers. Needed to tick it out by myself manually. 3. The system can't recognise duplicated phone numbers. Needed to do it manually. 4. not providing viewers statistics. 5. expensive.
Hi Wai. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to improve our service, and have some exciting changes coming up that should help alleviate some of the issues you have raised.

We may also have some other tips that help you out in the meantime. Feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 and we can have a chat about it all.

Scott
SMS Broadcast
Great service, quick and easy and saves us a lot of time. Very happy
Very efficient, very professional and extremely easy to use - we love the delete duplicates feature!
Not first client. But they refused to give me first client discount
Easy system to follow and even had a prompt phone call where I could ask more questions. Staff very helpful
We found that we were able to reach a wider range of clients through sms as opposed to email. This was very beneficial from a business perspective.
Absolutely perfect. It makes my life so easy
Easy and hassle-free, fast and efficient, great pricing!
Easy to sign up and easy to use. Reporting functions are great to. Certainly suits our purposes.
Very simple to use and great pricing. I was able to connect with my members through the use of SMS far better than emails.
We send out texts to our employees daily and this way everyone gets their messages at a specific time. We love that we can organise the texts to go out Sunday at a certain time without having to worry about it on the weekend!
SMS Broadcast was simple to set up, at a great price with fantastic customer service
easy TO SET UP EASY TO USE RECOMMENDED
It is easy to set up and the customer service are amazing!! reply my email instantly!! Love the support!
Excellent service, easy to implement, no hidden fees.
We were looking for the best option for our business to send either individual or bulk messages and found smsbroadcast. This is a very simple, easy to use system which is very cost effective and provides the ability to personalize messages as well as more generic versions using templates. Data is easily imported via csv files and we have found this online site excellent. Live chat was great as well.
Very easy to use and a simple way to connect with members for my club
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,320 reviews