SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
"Easy fast and reliable"
Jonathan S
Verified Buyer
"SMS Broadcast is super easy to use."
"quick easy and simple to use"
"SMS was sent promptly and appeared exactly as we wanted it to"
"Excellent customer service"
"Their follow-up service was excellent!! We have used SMS broadcast effectively for our campaign to kick some great goals & help promote the sporting events to our target audience. This kept them informed and up to date with registration and payment processes plus specials and key information via links. Cheers, Paul - Media and Marketing Manager at GISS Australia www.gissaustralia.com"
"SMS Broadcast has made it easier to get in touch with clients, who screen their calls. They can read why an odd number is calling and get in touch with us at their convince."
"Economical and user friendly. very easy to understand and use."
"SMS Broadcast makes contacting our patients so easy and standardises our contact with the templates. We love it!"
"I was in a stressed state, by the time I found SMS Broadcast. Then, when they told me they couldn't send a picture, I almost lost my sh#t! Thankfully, they (Scott & Ruben?) had lots of patience and alternative ideas for my techtard self. Finally we got just over 500 sms out, it cost me about $37 and it was way more popular than I thought it would be!! I made about $1000 in the next 48 hours, reminded clients that I'm here and cleared out a few that no longer wanted to hear from me. WIN! WIN! WIN! Especially big thanks to Scott, who remained calm and helped me make the best decisions for myself and my business! And really did the work, making everything as simple as possible for me."
"Easy to navigate and great portal layout"
"its simple easy and fast"
"It was a simple process and worked effectively"
Georgina B
Verified Buyer
"SMS Broadcast is easy to use, versatile and effective."
"This service is wonderful. It is easy to use, saves time on contacting clients reminders about their appointment times. I would recommend this service."
"Happy with the service"
"An easy, simple to use program that helped to improve efficiency."
"SMS Broadcast are very easy to deal with , easy to set up. Would highly recommend to anyone. Five Star business."
"very time efficient"
"Its very good to use, quick and easy to send sms to customers."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.77 based on 2,739 reviews