SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"SMS Broadcast is so easy to use and has helped our company get in touch with our clients quick and easy."
"Works well. Easy to import data from our data base and set up groups. Only criticism is the inability to enter individual recipient data into more than one group at a time."
"Very simple and easy to use and good value for money."
"Fantastic, efficient and easy to use."
"I needed a service to convert some specific email alerts to SMS. This service was so easy to set up and use. I am very pleased and would recommend it."
"Works very well and like the fact that sms being sent can be scheduled. Very easy to import contacts."
"not bad at all friends"
"seems pretty good. I think a free message to your phone of a draft before sending would be good."
"Straight forward to use"
"Fast efficient easy to use system to send out broadcasts to your customers/clients. Great prices for first buy too."
"I found the staff to be friendly and helpful first time using the system. Although only occasionally users the ability to send text messages to our members using the SMS Broadcast system should be a great benefit."
"I probably should not be writing this review! I am the wrong 'demographic'. As a 75 year old male who gets driven crazy by my mobile's keyboard I took the plunge and bought 500 sms's from SMS Broadcast. Oh what joy! I have my whole address book in there and drive my relatives crazy with my text messages. I just type the message on my keyboard and send! :-) Thanks SMS Broadcast."
"I was quite confused when initially setting this up and the staff were amazing and very understanding. Answering all my questions and making it all seem quite simple and seamless. Would highly recommend."
"Great service very easy to use"
"Very good service."
"Very easy to use and super convenient!"
"Very good service! I cannot believe we never used this before!"
"The way the service is set up is straightforward, time saving and cost effective."
"Great and easy to use tool to reach out to a large number of contacts in one go. A definite time saver."
"Great and Easy to Use! Highly recommend it!"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,467 reviews