SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
"Excellent platform for group SMS. Assists us in supporting our members and a ridiculously cheap price."
"Very good service."
"SMS allows us to keep in contact with our clients in an efficient and non-intrusive fashion, saving both of us time."
"Good although a single sms credit isn't a lot of text should be more befor 2 kicks in"
"Great product. Does what we want."
"I found that it was easy to set up and it was fantastic to actually be able to talk to someone in Australia to answer any questions I had. They were proactive in following up as soon as I registered, to date I have experienced fantastic customer service, that can be rare these days. I look forward to a long and great business relationship with SMS Broadcast."
"I'm secretary of a men's friendship group and SMS Broadcast makes it so easy for me to alert members of the group of coming events and also any reminders I need to send to members of the group. Noel."
"Sales staff very helpful and signing up online was really easy. Best prices of all the companies I researched. Would recommend."
"Very easy to sign-up. Very easy to integrate into your application. And, while only early days, appears to work well and in a timely manner."
"Great service, easy to use and cost effective."
"Easy to use, very straight forward. Multiple numbers are easy to upload. Option to use your own sender custom name instead of number is a bonus as some other companies charge for this feature. Customers service good too."
"Have just integrated SMS Broadcast into our events system. Seemless transaction and quick delivery time. We look forward to using your product."
"Great website to use, easy to work way around different options that it has"
"The process to set up SMSbroadcast was so simple and easy to follow. When I initially contacted SMSbroadcast Call Centre they were very helpful and clear on the setup instructions."
"Very friendly and helpfull customer service."
"Great service, very responsive when we had questions, solved our problem of managing our data base and message sending, separating responses. Cheers, The Rising Sun Hotel, Auburn Clare Valley."
"So far I have enjoyed the system, it is easy and very handy for communication."
"So far so good.... no problems, easy to set up and send off."
"Very easy to use when sending one single text to bulk mobile numbers. Texts were recieved instantly. (we thought it would take longer) Thanks :-)"
"Helped us connect with our consumers better."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.77 based on 2,914 reviews