SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

I used SMS as a trail to see how this program could support the AMHP Membership Mid-Term Review. I am impressed how easy it has been to use and I will be recommending to the National Executive that we use SMS Broadcast to be part of the Mid-Term Review.

Douglas Holmes
National Secretary
Australian Mental Health Party
as a charitable organisation we found the assistance and support was above our expectations and the result of our campaign far exceeded our objectives, looking forward to our next message.
This service is great and economical. It is easy to implement my own messaging system using the Python software Request module by calling the URL interface. The credit has no expiry and I can use them at my own pace.
Great value easy to set up account and buy credits
Good product, and customer service. Good bunch to deal with.
We've only just signed up, but are already loving the way we can connect with people via smsbroadcast. Easy to set up, and easy to use.
Fantastic software, does everything we need as a small golf club!
Great value for money is a bonus...
Makes life much simpler! Very easy to set-up + use. Highly recommend 👌
So easy to do. A great help to us letting our valued clients know Sea Probe Fishing Charters are back in business after the closure due to COVID-19. Will use on a regular basis to keep everyone dated.
I got messages sending through their web gateway in minutes thanks to their easy code samples and the price is better than my last provider too. Win.
Super easy to use, way less expensive than the old service I was using and staff are really responsive and helpful when you need guidance.
SMS Broadcast is so easy to use and set up and very cost effective. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It makes keeping in contact with our customers hassle free. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Great service, easy to use and reliable on various platforms. I get replies in my email if I want to which makes it even better. Happy to be using it. 👍👍
Fabulous customer service staff and their coaching made it easy to see through. Made a return on the investment and looking forward to my next campaign.
Simple to use, does what it says, but most importantly, patient and timely support - thanks for your assistance.
SMS Broadcast is easy to use
A huge thank you to SMS Broadcast for a great marketing solution to suit our budget. Easy to use and the results has boosted our sales. Thanks again
Attractive introductory rate for first purchase of credits & super easy to use. Would highly recommend.
SMS Broadcast has been so effective and easy to use! We are now communicating with our clients on a more regular basis, at a more cost effective price. If you need to contact a large client data base on a regular basis, I would highly recommend SMS Broadcast.
Very easy to use and good customer service.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,264 reviews