SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

It just works, easy to configure, very happy
This is the first time we as a business have used this service and we found it to be straight forward and easy to use. The results were also solid so will be back again.
We have only just purchased this product but have found it efficient and reliable. I would happily recommend it on our current experiences.
Sms broadcast has been very easy to use.definately recommend it to anyone.
It was so easy to set up an account, write a short sms and send it off to a whole group of people. I got better results from the sms than from a similar email - having the message land on your phone brings it to your attention immediately.
The system is very easy to use , although the platform is quite old school and could do with an update / refresh to look more modern
SMS Broadcast is so easy to use that it has helped our company a lot in our marketing strategies!
Very cost effective SMS service. It just works.
Been very happy with the service, support and the pricing!
Great service.
Great service that is affordable and easy to use, and has good features. The only additional function I would love to see is a response option to an undisclosed designated mobile number (so the recipient can respond to a mobile without them knowing the number; helpful when there are multiple people using the service who don't have access to the allocated email)
A cost effective and efficient method to communicate with groups of people.
Simple interface, easy to use and our customers love the service!
We found SMS Broadcast ever so easy to use. Easy to work around their instruction.

Had absolutely no drama with it at all. Its a great product and works for my shops.
What a great and easy way to send SMS messages. My typing using my "Not so smart" phone is as slow as a COVID lockdown. Using my computer is about 50 times faster. It's great.

John Pringle
Brisbane
I used to spend literally hours each week sending individual SMS's to our clients but I LOVE this service - what used to take about 1 hour now takes about 3 min. Really great time saver.
Scott, My Mates Real Estate
Pretty easy to use, feature to remove duplicate and false numbers is handy. Could have definitely lived without the email notification for every single opt-out! That was seriously annoying. A feature to easily exclude previous 'opt-out' customers from future sends would be handy.
SMS Broadcast helps us everyday in our business - we primarily use this for updating our market stallholders on the weather as it helps keep everyone in the loop. It has been a great communication tool of ours for a long time. Thank you!
Great service. We use it sending project alerts, incident alerts and find it such a great tool and so easy to use. It has a multitude of uses across the business.
I needed to send some bulk messages to clients. SMS broadcast made this so easy. I simply uploaded my contact list, created the message and hit send. Couldn't be easier and saved me so much time. I am truly glad I discovered SMS broadcast.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,349 reviews