SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Fantastic and a very user friendly user service. Highly recommended!!!"
"Really user friendly, and the system works perfectly."
"The service is very easy to use, prompt and accurate unlike the competitors who have a long sign up process etc. Very convenient!"
"SMS Broadcast have been so easy to deal with and we are really happy with the service it provides for our business."
"simple set up and simple to use there are functions there that I havent used yet which Im sure Ill use at a later time. thanks"
"SMS broadcast is great to use for bulk SMS messaging. The ability to create templates makes it easier and faster to send messages. The ability to categorize customers so you can target specific posts at a particular audience ensures customers only receive messages that they maybe interested in."
"I have just started using smsbroadcast and have found that it was very easy to setup up and start using. smsbroadcast support has been terrific. Ricky Kennedy"
"Enjoy using SMS Broadcast- really easy to set up & automated. I like the notifications & choices to make the process smooth. Only 1 star less as I would love a report on open or click through (not even sure that's possible) Overall really happy"
"Fantastic service! We've been able to use SMS Broadcast for our clients to engage their customers and grow their business. The address book and template features really make using SMS Broadcast easy and incredible value for money. - Brett, BSDA."
"Super easy to use and affordable."
"SMS Broadcast is so easy to use and the customer service team are knowledgeable, supportive and friendly. I would definitely recommend. And best of all, my clients are seeing results. SMS marketing is definitely worth considering for your integrated marketing strategy. Thanks for the great service."
"really good service and reasonable pricing"
"Easy to use and very useful. Wish I had of found it earlier"
"Very convenient and good for sending out SMS messages to different groups in a timely manner. Extremely easy to set up and use."
"Very simple to setup and use. Great tool for communicating with members"
"Awesome!!! So easy to use and gets our message out instantly to all our members. Should have joined years ago"
"Very helpful and great service."
"Quick and easy sign up process. Great rates. Service hasn't failed."
"I’m only new to SMS Broadcast and couldn’t be happier. I was a little concerned at first how difficult it would be to manage but it’s absolutely easy. If I can do it anybody can. The results have been amazing too, for example I sent out 221 texts and I gained over a 15% reply which was fantastic and cheap. Thanks SMS Broadcast."
"Great user friendly service, I would however like to be able to review history of past text messages sent and details of past numbers contacted ( unless this is available and I am un aware how to access this info) -Thanks"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,360 reviews