SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Easy and efficient to use!"
Posted 57 minutes ago
"Very good and very simple to use. Worked from the get go!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"works ok. some points can be improved: 1. Interface is crude and not user friendly. 2. The system can't recognise unsubscribers. The system can only send you a email of the subscribers. Needed to tick it out by myself manually. 3. The system can't recognise duplicated phone numbers. Needed to do it manually. 4. not providing viewers statistics. 5. expensive."
Hi Wai. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to improve our service, and have some exciting changes coming up that should help alleviate some of the issues you have raised.

We may also have some other tips that help you out in the meantime. Feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 and we can have a chat about it all.

Scott
SMS Broadcast
Posted 52 minutes ago
"useful and helpful service to use, very efficient"
"We have used a number of SMS suppliers over the past few years and trialed sms Broadcast as part of our periodic review. We found the company very responsive and accomodating. There service is fantastic. Greg Searle Anypoint"
"Very easy to deal with and quick response. Consultant called me within minutes of signing up to walk me through the process. Clever software that will do some basic formatting of mobile numbers. I could simply copy and paste our Excel column of numbers into their web page. Initial purchase of credits quite cheap."
"As a not-for-profit organisation we have found this such a great easy to use, and feasible tool for contacting our members en masse, especially as we do not have an organisational mobile phone. It helps reduce the cost of paper, printing, postage etc and is bringing the organisation into the new century of modern technology."
"Very fast email response to all aspects of user enquiry and assistance needed."
"I love the fact that I can address each SMS to individual names and the programme is very user freindly."
"I am a full time forex trader, and having sms alerts to my phone is essential! Have not found a better service in Australia, and I highly recommend them! Sevvy."
"cheapest and best sms service provider"
"SMS Broadcast has been simple to setup and use. Interfacing our software to their API was one of the easiest I've dealt with. Support has been personal and helpful and I can't fault anything so far! Keep up the good work!"
"User friendly and sends out sms in an instant- highly recommend!"
"Just used SMS Broadcast for the first time - super easy, flexible & great results! Will continue to use regularly for our SMS campaigns!"
"SMS Broadcast is the only SMS online platform I will use for mass text blasts. It is reliable and efficient. The user interface could do with a little upgrade as it can be a bit of a rabit warren at times, but the functionality of the platform is great."
"SMSBroadcast is saving us so much time in entering text messages to our clients leaving us more time to attend to other parts of our business. Their response time with request for assistance is timely and helpful."
"easy to use , options are great, highly recommend"
"The service works. The interface is basic, but it's adequate."
"It works well"
"Great service, heaps of options, love it."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,289 reviews