SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"The email to sms feature works perfectly, here in Australia. I am looking forward to using it to add sms recipients to my email list"
"Great product. Works well. The only suggestion that I have is the possibility of a 30 day account option for large businesses that want to use your service. I am a show room for Beaumont Tiles and we don't have a store credit card to buy credits, so an account would have been perfect. Just my 2c."
"Very happy with the quick response and service."
"Simple to use :)"
"SMS Broadcast has added the dimension to my business that was missing and problematic. I am now able to communicate easily with my guests in a timely manner. Receiving up to date communications keeps our guests informed and therefore happy!"
"Great way to reach you audience. Very user friendly and affordable. Thank You!"
"Simple, easy to use interface. Can cut and paste lists directly from Excel without fuss which is a huge advantage for me. Does what it says it will, sends SMSs at low cost."
"SMS Broadcast is an easy and effective way to reach many people at one time. One of my favourite aspects is how affordable it is."
"Great, easy to use service - especially when you hate using a mobile to text! Efficient service and after sales followup to ensure everything was ok. Recommend!"
"Easy to use! Gets the job done! Integrates well with other platforms I use for my church. Worth checking out!"
"I was skeptical at first and have signed up to other programs and not used them but this was exactly what I needed!"
"I learned of SMS broadcasting through another estate agent who has been using the site and since starting to use it I haven't looked back, it is a great, easy way to convey information to my clients, who love receiving the updates. Its brilliant and it is so easy to use."
"Excellent Service Pretty Straight forward no hidden things"
"easy to use, great initial purchase incentive"
"Great service. Simple to use, very efficient and excellent customer support."
"AMAZING! what a great way to help business' market last minute specials"
"Great system that is very easy to use and provides many options and a great Opt-Out feature. We can highly recommend the SMS Broadcast system."
"Its been a great program for sending bulk sms thank you"
"Simple, effective and meets our needs. Sms Broadcast is quick to use, I can send out 100's of messages within 2 minutes max."
"Using it for our business broadcasts - exclusive sign up offer of 0.02 per sms (cheap!), plus the ability to have groups of contacts, mask the sender as our company, etc. etc. Very happy."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,099 reviews