SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
"Easy to purchase and quick to respond. We had out SMS' ready to go within a matter of minutes."
"Fantastic service. Easy to use and awesome support."
"Easy to set up, did my first sms in only a few minutes. And you can reach someone on the phone if needed. Happy so far."
"It is a really great company and they deliver SMS, great pricing structure. Really love this website"
"Very easy to use!"
"it works well for me."
"SMS Broadcast was a simple system to learn and very user friendly. Their support staff were also very helpful."
"The service from SMS Broadcast is just amazing. Rueben and Scott went out of their way and helped organise my excel sheets, separating the first and last names and getting rid of duplicates for me. Thank you very much!"
"Great customer srbcice, fantastic Rate and would highly recommend"
"First time I've used smsbroadcast which was great as clients actually responded back quickly. Definitely use it again Thanks VB"
"Easy to use with straightforward instructions. I would recommend to others as a great marketing tool."
"We useful portal for SMS"
"Love the ease to use and the integration with my PMS software. Would highly recommend."
"Great platform, very simple to set up and use straight away. I will be certainly using this now to coordinate future events and to keep my customers informed on their upcoming appointments"
"I love the smsbroadcast service, it helps me reach the people I need to easily and effectively. By using the merge function, I can personalise the messages, which gets a far greater response. I was struggling to use my phone previously but this service has helped streamline my direct messaging and eased my stress levels a lot. It's Win Win."
"I found the entire process very straight forward and easy to follow. I hadn't logged into my account for well over a year but when I did all of my information was current still and my contact list as it was when first uploaded. Support was excellent too. I raised a query and it was acknowledged and fixed within an hour. Great service. Easy to recommend"
"the system is very easy to use. Great!!!"
"Great overall solution!"
"the SMS service is working well so far - quite happy with it"
"SMS Broadcast is a efficient and quick way of contacting our customers and very easy to use."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,645 reviews