SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Great way to reach you audience. Very user friendly and affordable. Thank You!"
"Simple, easy to use interface. Can cut and paste lists directly from Excel without fuss which is a huge advantage for me. Does what it says it will, sends SMSs at low cost."
"SMS Broadcast is an easy and effective way to reach many people at one time. One of my favourite aspects is how affordable it is."
"Great, easy to use service - especially when you hate using a mobile to text! Efficient service and after sales followup to ensure everything was ok. Recommend!"
"Easy to use! Gets the job done! Integrates well with other platforms I use for my church. Worth checking out!"
"I was skeptical at first and have signed up to other programs and not used them but this was exactly what I needed!"
"I learned of SMS broadcasting through another estate agent who has been using the site and since starting to use it I haven't looked back, it is a great, easy way to convey information to my clients, who love receiving the updates. Its brilliant and it is so easy to use."
"Excellent Service Pretty Straight forward no hidden things"
"easy to use, great initial purchase incentive"
"Great service. Simple to use, very efficient and excellent customer support."
"AMAZING! what a great way to help business' market last minute specials"
"Great system that is very easy to use and provides many options and a great Opt-Out feature. We can highly recommend the SMS Broadcast system."
"Its been a great program for sending bulk sms thank you"
"Simple, effective and meets our needs. Sms Broadcast is quick to use, I can send out 100's of messages within 2 minutes max."
"Using it for our business broadcasts - exclusive sign up offer of 0.02 per sms (cheap!), plus the ability to have groups of contacts, mask the sender as our company, etc. etc. Very happy."
"I can not believe how easy this is to do. :-)"
"easy to use, great interface"
"very easy to use"
"it was first experience , process was easy ,"
"Easy to use, good support, all the features you expect"
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,094 reviews