SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Easy to use and a perfect solution to my problem!
SMS Broadcast is the great way of reaching my customers and makes us more closer. Really good.
Prior to SMS Broadcast I could either send individual messages to clients or a one-way message via my CRM with instructions to reply to my contact number. SMS Broadcast is saving me hours by not having to write out individual text messages to clients, plus the engagement in replies is significantly higher than a one-way messaging service.
Simple easy to use product.
Great services ! Nice and easy to operate !
its excellent service for marketing, I will definitely recommend for my business collogues.
Great software great Customer Service , easy to use lot of functions , I Love it and I recomand it , great for small Business like me , meduim and large , Thanks guys !!!
Fantastic and effective communication tool for our sporting organisation. We want to promote a sponsor, change a game or cancel a training we can easily and quickly.
The platform is easy to use and allows us as a business to communicate effectively to our patients especially during covid. Definately would recommend as a sms platform.
Super simple to upload contacts and get a message out within minutes for a last minute sale. Would highly recommend.
Very simple and quick to use. Removed spacing from Excel mobile number spreadsheet so easy cut and paste. Saves Templates for future sms blasts. Very cheap. Highly recommend this product.
This is easy to use and provides enough complexity to do a variety of things, without baffling me too much!
Thank you for your wonderful service :)
The platform works really well and is easy to use. The costs do add up pretty quickly, though.
Was very effective in sending out mass sms messages to the community!
Very good way to broadcast sms without sharing numbers and I can do from wherever I am
Fast, easy to use and effective service.
SIMPLE TO USE AND COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO MARKET
Great design and easy to use. I do recommend
Quick, efficient and has proved a good method of communication for our Clients.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,871 reviews