SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Great way to communicate with my students during this time of uncertainty with the COVID 19 situation changing on a regular basis.
Posted 1 hour ago
Love this service. Really easy to use. We are able to reach all of our Members quickly and easily through text.
Posted 1 hour ago
Support staff was very helpful guiding in the sale process as well as while processing the bulk messages
Easy and quick to use!
SMS Broadcast makes it easy to keep in contact with customers and potential customers with bulk email functionality and saves time by providing the ability to develop and select from pre-written templates. It also allows us to keep a track of the communication we send out.
Simple and gets the job done. Great product. 5 stars
Simple to use service and integrates with our current CRM easily.
I subscribed to SMS Broadcast 4 years ago and it had come as a pleasant surprise when I needed to start using the services again that the credits purchased back then did not expire. Once I did use up the SMS messages, I received a notification as I was running short (instead of running out and getting in strife), which allowed me to promptly keep the service working without any interruptions. I recommend SMS Broadcast to anyone and everyone. Keep up the great work.
Service Brilliant works every time. No Delay in transmission
Easy to use and instant broadcasting. Would love to see more in depth reporting.
Nice and easy to use
Your SMS Broadcast platform is very easy to use, user friendly. I like that you can create group batches, name / categorise and view historical activity. The reply feature and undeliverable is very helpful as well. It is simply laid out and easy to navigate features available. Thank you!
I used this for the first time this week - it was very very easy to use. I had a small problem, and the customer service was very responsive and fixed the issue very quickly. I love the ability to message a lot of people at the one time - such a massive time saver when you are dealing with many individuals!.
Good thus far - very excited to use the system for the first time. Thanks
Easy, manageable, cheap and reliable!
Very easy to use and great customer service!
Extremely easy to use, excellent customer service, accessible help and affordable
Wonderful system, perfect for advertising to our bistro's members! so easy to use.
We found it very easy to set up and use
Easy to use and very convenient. Thanks
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,154 reviews