SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

Have found this platform very user friendly
We absolutely love being able to use this feature as part of our core business. Broadcasting important information without disturbing our managers / apprentices has been a key feature in them receiving what they require without disturbing them with phone calls or emails.
Best broadcasting system I have ever used. I use it with my computer ticketing software and it is always reliable and capable of sending my SMS out without any disruption. It was easy to set up and sync with my software. 100 percent recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable SMS broadcasting service.
It’s now so easy to reach our clients in a fast and easy manner
Very easy and practical to use. It's been very useful to quickly send an sms to lots of people.
SMS Broadcast is clear, simple and user friendly. It has benefited my fitness business immensely.
So far they have been great. It's simple to use and seem to have very prompt help desk.
Great platform, very simple to set up and has great features
SMS Broadcast will improve the ability to communicate with our busy clients, without handing out our personal mobile numbers to everyone. I would like better help menus as initially some of the functionality wasn't immediately obvious. That is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars.
Very easy to use. I like how you can send a group msg and then reply to people individually.
SMS Broadcast is easy to use and customer services was quick and helpful when I had a question.
SMS Broadcast is a great platform for communicating with clients. User friendly & flexible.
Use these guys for SMS marketing and the web platform is easy to use.
So happy with this product - very useful and easy to use!
Great product. Makes sending sms a breeze. Extremely easy to use. Thanks guys
Easy to connect, Fast, Friendly support. so far so good. Will try more testing
It's great platform! Fantastic. Great
1st time user - and it was great. Had responses back straight away. I needed a little extra help and the help desk was also great. Would definitely use again.
SMS Broadcast have provided great service and support. We use them to integrate within our CRM to send SMS to our clients. Would highly recommend.
SMS Broadcast allows me to send text messages to all employees at once and leaves me with a record of the messages being sent.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,793 reviews