SMS Broadcast Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Excellent SMS broadcast. It is quick and convenient.
Posted 47 minutes ago
Excellent and very easy to use system, I had results and responses within seconds of sending message out to clients
Great platform
I looked into a few different companies to set up the use of this technology in the organization i work for. I have found SMS broadcast the most user friendly format to use. Right from the initial set up, everything has been simply designed and quick to learn. It is a very cost effective way to communicate with our service users and from a compliance perspective, having the ability to easily download reports of outgoing and incoming communications is fantastic. Would highly recommend this company if you are looking to evolve your customer communication.
I’ve used many social media advertisements and have never had the response I got from SMS Broadcast! Can’t wait to send out my next one!!
Very easy to set up an account and then import a list of recipients for our SMS. Cost effective way of communicating with our members. Better than emails which these days many do not open. I used the telephone support available and obtained clear information. Recommended.
Simple and easy to use! Very competitive price. Straight forward. Excellent customer support!
Respectfully used this is the most amazing small business tool I have come across. I am so excited to have found SMS Broadcast and am telling my friends all about it. Terrific way to tell clients about looming deadlines etc.
Great service and really easy to use!
I used this at our recent conference and it works like a charm. Easy to use and a very useful tool!
GOOD SERVICE
We have used this service for the past 5 years and have found it excellent.
Easy to use, self-explanatory. Excellent service and would recommend to anyone needing to send bulk text messages in a timely manner.
Awesome for business, worth it and cheap
Gave SMS broadcast a shot as research suggests SMS gains more opens and response over traditional emails. It's pretty simple to use, and the CS team are helpful in getting you setup, creating your campaigns and walking you through all other features. We've had a good success rate so far.
Very quick and easy process to set up, really easy to use.
SMS Broadcast is best in business...👍
Very simple to use, and easy create great marketing campaigns. Thanks
Great solution in getting message out!
Fantastic, easy to use and woks perfectly
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,950 reviews