SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
customer service
"Good service, reasonable price. Unlike Media Hub (or whatever they're called) the calls are from and to YOUR designated number. 10/10"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Brilliant communication and easy to use API - highly recommended"
"Your interface is very user-friendly. I imported my contacts in to your address book very smoothly. I scheduled an SMS Broadcast a few people opted-out and you handled that automatically removing them from the contact list. It couldn't have gone better, and now I am preparing for my next bulk broadcast."
"Love SMS broadcast so far , super easy to use, efficient ! Recommend !!!"
"A great way to reach a broad audience. SMS broadcast has made contacting groups much easier and far more direct to my target audience. Only didn't give a five because i havent used for a long time. so far. so good."
"Best service for sms. Convenience and simplicity is key!"
"We needed to get a message out to over 300 people on very short notice and SMS Broadcast's service allowed us to do that quickly and efficiently to communicate our message directly via a medium we could be sure most would check almost instantly. Sign-up rates are incredibly cheap and offer great value."
"Great tool for the business, helps me to inform my customer base of events and promotions. Had the best turnout ever at a breakfast event after using SMSBroadcast. Couldn't recommend enough! Priceless!"
"Great service. Simple and easy to use. Reasonably priced."
"The system is nice and simple and easy to use. The interface could be visually more appealing but the system does everything we need it to do. The upload of bulk numbers from an Excel spreadsheet is a nice feature."
"It's incredibly easy to use and intuitive"
"This service is simple fast and effective. I would definitely recommend SMS Broadcast. Cheers Ted Brooks"
"This simple and efficient tool made many sales for my personal training business and saved many hours of admin!"
"It is very convenient"
"Awesome customer service and brilliant reply times"
"Love the simplicity and good value for money compared to other providers."
"Easy and simple to use. Very happy customer"
"Loving the ease of using the SMS Broadcast. It's easy and very economical"
"I recently joined with SMS Broadcast for our legal practice. It has been easy to get started, to use and now our clients have another way to contact us. Thanks Reuben & the team at SMS Broadcast! Katie"
"Easy to sign up and use. I have never used this type of service before now and find if very user friendly and effective."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 3,829 reviews