SMS Broadcast Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SMS Broadcast

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
"SMS Broadcast is a fantastic and easy to use service that gives you fast access to SMS capability on bulk. I highly recommend it"
Gurpreet S
Verified Buyer
"Yes it's great But need more update more advance"
"I found this system very easy to set up and use daily"
"I'm so glad I found SMS broadcast! Sending messages to my customers this way has made my life so much easier. its quick and very easy to use (even for dummies like me!) and I found the staff I spoke with very helpful with all my queries. Thank you for giving us small business owners this avenue of sending messages to our customers!"
"It would make me much happier if I could port an existing number to the service. I would be happier if it used industry API method like REST and had some sort of security like Auth 2.0, the way real web service providers do. I'd be happier if it wasn't so trivially easy to impersonate someone else. There is some pretty low hanging fruit on how much better this service could be."
"I sent my first SMS broadcast and found that people responded well to the text. Can’t wait to receive the next one Happy customer💖"
"So easy! Such an effective way to reach our customers!!!"
"SMS Broadcast alert has made it possible to broadcast cyclone alert messages to our employees ensuring everyone is kept up to date quickly and efficiently with regular alerts regarding safety and procedures during recent cyclones."
"Its helped us communicate in another format to our learn to swim parents in order to further develop our program here at Bluewater"
Lorraine J
Verified Buyer
"SMS Broadcast, has made us more efficient and also given us the ability to contact our clients in a non intrusive way."
"I did not say you made me " Happy ". It is a service to replace Telstra's now canclled service.. You do the job."
"easy to use. Cost effective"
"Fantastic price for initial SMS purchase"
"EASY TO USE NO HASSLES WOULD RECOMMEND THEM"
"Very simple to use, Very useful for scheduling deliveries at certain times!"
"I wanted a simple and easy solution. SMS Broadcast delivered it. It is very competitively priced as well. Having tested other services, SMS broadcast is a class above the rest."
"So far so good! Haven't used it for long but so far working well."
"It is simple to use and the prices are very reasonable too. It is convenient and suitable for all businesses"
"Our sportsclub has been looking for a way to stay in contact with our members SMS was deemed the best way. SMS-Broadcast has exceeded our expectations so glad we found them!"
"Excellent and easy to use."
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.77 based on 2,416 reviews