SMS Broadcast Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Level 24, Collins St,

easy to use and great customer service
Been using SMS Broadcast for a few years without issue.
SMS broadcast is very easy to use, effective and good value for money.
Easy to deal with.SMS Broadcast assisted with our first campaign and made it very easy to control our selves.Thanks for all your help.
Easy to use and great way to stay in touch with customers!
easy to use, makes keeping in contact with customers quick and easy.
Easy to sign up, cost effective and so many features. Been such a great experience.
Very simple to use SMS Broadcast. So glad we found it for our business.
Have found this platform very user friendly
We absolutely love being able to use this feature as part of our core business. Broadcasting important information without disturbing our managers / apprentices has been a key feature in them receiving what they require without disturbing them with phone calls or emails.
Best broadcasting system I have ever used. I use it with my computer ticketing software and it is always reliable and capable of sending my SMS out without any disruption. It was easy to set up and sync with my software. 100 percent recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable SMS broadcasting service.
It’s now so easy to reach our clients in a fast and easy manner
Very easy and practical to use. It's been very useful to quickly send an sms to lots of people.
SMS Broadcast is clear, simple and user friendly. It has benefited my fitness business immensely.
So far they have been great. It's simple to use and seem to have very prompt help desk.
Great platform, very simple to set up and has great features
Very easy to use. I like how you can send a group msg and then reply to people individually.
SMS Broadcast is easy to use and customer services was quick and helpful when I had a question.
SMS Broadcast is a great platform for communicating with clients. User friendly & flexible.
Use these guys for SMS marketing and the web platform is easy to use.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.79 based on 4,802 reviews