SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

Being in the service industry we have a clientele that wont answer phone calls but reply to texts. Email to SMS is a great service and easy to use. My staff love it.
We are a small law firm, and we previously used a pre-paid mobile for SMS messages. The credit would always run out on the time limit with hardly any used. SMS Broadcast now allows us to purchase credits only as we need them. It's online system is easy to use and allows easy search of SMS history. A great service!
Fast and easy SMS service
Great way to send messages for a business, results are great.
Easy to use SMS broadcasting system. Would use again!
Great service very helpful team 👍
We have used SMS Broadcast to reach out to our members and donors and it has been simple effective and all at a great price!
Easy to use, great customer support!
Easy to setup. Quick responses. Friendly communication.
great service and easy to use. Highly recommend
SMS Broadcast really suits business. I can easlier send single messages or multi messages to customers
So much easier on the computer then my phone
The site is super easy to use and a fabulous tool.
Quick and easy system to use to communicate with customers and staff. Customer service staff are very knowledgeable and attend to your needs with professionalism. Would highly recommend
So simple to use. Customer service team is friendly, helpful and know their stuff.
Easy to use
Such an easy to use and convenient service! SMS Broadcast had made communicating with our customers so much easier. Brilliant. Wish I had known about this service years ago.
Very easy to use. Will help the business out a lot! :)
Very easy to use.
Great and efficient tool for re-targeting customers.
I signed up with SMS Broadcast a week ago.

Rueben was very helpful with explaining how there system could integrate with mine

I built the API in no time and found it very simple and straight forward to use
Highly recommended and can see that SMS Broadcast will meet our needs for a very long time
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,320 reviews