SMS Broadcast Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SMS Broadcast Reviews

contact@smsbroadcast.com.au

API was easy to use, no issues with the service. Website is rather old/unprofessional. Hard to find quality documentation. Word document suffices but doesn't lend credibility to the business.
Very helpful tool Thankyou!
Easy to set up however the issue with the amount of characters you can receive in one message is limited and not workable
It is a great tool to replace the tiny keyboard layout of mobile phones when messaging customers, and when messaging in bulk. The user interface could be more modern and the Reporting more user-friendly. Overall a great little place to communicate easily using SMS service but in a full-sized keyboard typing.
Hi Fernanda,

Thanks for leaving us a review.

I can see you like our service and we would love to opportunity to discuss what we can do to improve our reporting and user interface so we can take your customer experience from 3 stars to 5!

We will take your feedback on board and we have some exciting changes coming over the next 6 months.

I would be happy to give you a call and go into more detail at a time that suits you or feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 (9 AM - 5 PM AEDT) Monday to Friday.

Kind regards,

Reuben and the SMS Broadcast team.
Only feature extra I would like would be able to sort in a group order
Hi Ashleigh.

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

We're always looking for ways to improve our service and have made some exciting changes over the last 12 months in consultation with our valued customers.

We will take your feedback on board I help drive future site improvements and features.

Kind regards,

Reuben and the SMS Broadcast team.
Still new to the service have not personally used it however has been highly recommended
The problem with it is when you copy and paste from somewhere else the website sometimes treats it as special characters and charges You 2x-3x the cost.
That makes no sense to us here at the place we're at right now.

Please improve
Hi Dane.

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

what you have described doesn't sound like the normal behaviors of our site as we do character replacement and don't support Unicode messages (which is a feature some of our competitors charge a higher rate for).

I would love to opportunity to do some troubleshooting with you and help find a solution. Feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 and we can have a more detailed discussion.

Reuben
SMS Broadcast
It's very good and effective but I find it little bit expensive . I wish you guys can offer monthly more affordable service for regular customers.
Going good till now
Simple to use and credits never expire.
I would give it a better rating if
- it can improve the interface (as many people has highlighted it look very old indeed. It also needs some additional customised features or options)
-we can only send others characters other than the English ones. SMS these days should able to do more than that. It should at least able to send others such as Asian characters and French or other accent marks/symbols!
not bad at all friends
SMS Broadcast is easy to use, the UI could be improved but overall it does what we need it to do.
works ok. some points can be improved: 1. Interface is crude and not user friendly. 2. The system can't recognise unsubscribers. The system can only send you a email of the subscribers. Needed to tick it out by myself manually. 3. The system can't recognise duplicated phone numbers. Needed to do it manually. 4. not providing viewers statistics. 5. expensive.
Hi Wai. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to improve our service, and have some exciting changes coming up that should help alleviate some of the issues you have raised.

We may also have some other tips that help you out in the meantime. Feel free to call us on 1300 667 405 and we can have a chat about it all.

Scott
SMS Broadcast
not user friendly platform and changing prices.
Reliable service
Simple, easy to use. Will keep using.
Quick and reliable
No contract, good rate
The great rates!
It would make me much happier if I could port an existing number to the service.
I would be happier if it used industry API method like REST and had some sort of security like Auth 2.0, the way real web service providers do.
I'd be happier if it wasn't so trivially easy to impersonate someone else.
There is some pretty low hanging fruit on how much better this service could be.
SMS Broadcast is rated 4.78 based on 4,321 reviews