Smyths Toys Superstores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Smyths Toys Superstores

How would you rate Smyths Toys Superstores ?

"Very good an easy site to ure an very helpfull when u go to collect ure item"
"I ordered and straight away got confirmations and within 10 minutes my items where ready for collection"
"Order was read 3xactly when they said it would be."
"great price, good website and really fast delivery. will use again"
"Got lots of toys off my list (9 kids to buy for) and when I struggled to find something a member of staff helped and brought me a basket too. The checkouts were busy but they quickly opened a til so I didn't have to wait. Excellent service."
"Everything was in stock"
"Quick collection times as i ordered online my order was ready for collection after just 1 hour the same day. Unfortunalty we needed to return the item due to present duplication and the return process was quick and easy and the staff were very helpful."
"Made an online purchase and collected in store and it was very easy and painless."
"My son had new toys. Happy baby happy me"
"Amazing service all round. Super fast delivery. Thank you"
"The website allowed me to check stock availability at stores near me. I could then pay online & collect in-store. (Collection window was only 2 days could do with it being a bit longer) overall really happy with the service provided."
"Had everything I needed for the kids for Christmas"
"Quick and simply online transaction and quick delivery as well"
"We wanted some car seats for our twin Granddaughters who are 16 months old - the lady who dealt with us was extremely helpful - talked us through the options - showed how the seats fitted in the car, made my husband fit one on a dummy seat, and would not sell them to us until she was satisfied that the seats were correct - added to that there was an in store offer of £10 off a £50 spend so we got £20 off our purchase - win win."
"Quick processing and delivery of snes mini"
"Friendly staff, lots of money saving and child friendly events and a well laid-out store."
"Quick and easy ordering from their website."
"my great grand daughter was so pleased with her rocking horse and i was so pleased with the way i could order so quickly thank you"
"Easy to use website."
"They didnt."
Smyths Toys Superstores is rated 4.78 based on 27 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!