Sneakersnstuff Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sneakersnstuff
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Sneakersnstuff made you happy

"Please Please DO NOT buy from this store. They are extremely unprofessional! I bought an item and was sent the incorrect size, I was well aware of the size I required but they made a mistake and sent the incorrect size. It has been over a month and no refund!!! When I first received the item and advised them of the mistake it took over a week for a response then another week to forward me the UPS details for the return. UPS have confirmed the item has been received over a week ago and they are yet to respond to a single email. Not only do they have the item to resell in their store but they have also taken my money and ignored any attempt to respond or refund. I have even made internationals called to their Sweden Office and still nothing. I am so disappointed and upset, they have essentially stolen my money. You would expect this from a dodgy Ebay seller but not a International store and Online business. Please read other reviews, they have a terrible reputation. BEWARE!"
Are you Sneakersnstuff? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Sneakersnstuff receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Quality product although the delivery time period is ridiculous in this day age. So slow and it was UPS they use ? They are in Sweden I would get something from the US faster !!"
Sneakersnstuff is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews