Sneakersnstuff Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sneakersnstuff

How would you rate Sneakersnstuff ?

"Please Please DO NOT buy from this store. They are extremely unprofessional! I bought an item and was sent the incorrect size, I was well aware of the size I required but they made a mistake and sent the incorrect size. It has been over a month and no refund!!! When I first received the item and advised them of the mistake it took over a week for a response then another week to forward me the UPS details for the return. UPS have confirmed the item has been received over a week ago and they are yet to respond to a single email. Not only do they have the item to resell in their store but they have also taken my money and ignored any attempt to respond or refund. I have even made internationals called to their Sweden Office and still nothing. I am so disappointed and upset, they have essentially stolen my money. You would expect this from a dodgy Ebay seller but not a International store and Online business. Please read other reviews, they have a terrible reputation. BEWARE!"
Mark Kohler
"Quality product although the delivery time period is ridiculous in this day age. So slow and it was UPS they use ? They are in Sweden I would get something from the US faster !!"
Sneakersnstuff is rated 2.00 based on 2 reviews