Sneakersnstuff Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sneakersnstuff

Tell us how Sneakersnstuff made you happy

"This company is a complete rip off...they ship to you from New York but have you return any sneakers to Sweden...yeah I said Sweden. They say they offer refunds but it costs you half the cost of the sneakers to ship them... avoid this company like the plaque... they will make it impossibly expensive to return and their retail prices are way over what the actual suggested retail price...their raffles are fixed and offer the same people the new release shoes... just best to avoid!!!"
Are you Sneakersnstuff? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought sneackers from them in 24 November 2018 but I ordered wrong size... So must return it. Today is January 24 they never returned my money in 3 month.So now I sent my complaint to state atherny office let them catch those theifs... They got they sneackers back and keept my 100$ which mean They Stealing! Simple as that... Never came across such a disturbing company before. DON'T BUY. DONT BUY NOTHING. DONT BUY NOTHING FROM THEM!!!!!! THEY ARE SCUMMING PEOPLE!"
"Please Please DO NOT buy from this store. They are extremely unprofessional! I bought an item and was sent the incorrect size, I was well aware of the size I required but they made a mistake and sent the incorrect size. It has been over a month and no refund!!! When I first received the item and advised them of the mistake it took over a week for a response then another week to forward me the UPS details for the return. UPS have confirmed the item has been received over a week ago and they are yet to respond to a single email. Not only do they have the item to resell in their store but they have also taken my money and ignored any attempt to respond or refund. I have even made internationals called to their Sweden Office and still nothing. I am so disappointed and upset, they have essentially stolen my money. You would expect this from a dodgy Ebay seller but not a International store and Online business. Please read other reviews, they have a terrible reputation. BEWARE!"
"Quality product although the delivery time period is ridiculous in this day age. So slow and it was UPS they use ? They are in Sweden I would get something from the US faster !!"
Sneakersnstuff is rated 1.50 based on 4 reviews