So Energy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend So Energy

Tell us how So Energy made you happy

"So far so good with So Energy! So if your deal is coming to an end with your current provider and you are thinking of changing provider to SO ENERGY use my Referral link below and we both get £20 credit to our accounts. https://www.so.energy/r/SLLHJQQH"
Are you So Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Moved to So Energy from EDF and glad I did. They were the cheapest rate I could find in Money Supermarket and beat my EDF quote by £200/year. Switch was very smooth. Their web site is excellent and gives you the choice of having a direct debit that reflects your consumption throughout the year (ie. more in winter than in summer) or one that is consistent throughout the year - which I much prefer. Also, gave me the ability to add my wife to the account so that she is able to make calls etc should the need arise. And a UK support line based in London! You can get a £20 credit to your account if you sign up with this link... www. so. energy/r/SIJPMKQHH Just remove the space before so and energy"
So Energy is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews