So Energy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend So Energy

Tell us how So Energy made you happy

"Excellent £40 Cash Credit When You Switch, Great Low Price Deals*. I saved Nearly £450 switching to So Energy. You also get **£40** cashback Credit to you account when you switch if you use this link - just remove the spaces before ‘so’ and ‘energy’ https://www. so. energy/r/SKMKHOHIH Definitely Worth Doing And Happy Saving !"
Are you So Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Cheapest tariff, £40 Cashback, good customer service, & 100% of their energy comes from renewable energy sources. What’s not to like! I would highly recommend So Energy to anyone looking to switch. I have been with So Energy now a while now. They offered me the cheapest tariff by far. A big incentive is that you will get £40 cashback if you use this link to switch - just remove the spaces before ‘so’ and ‘energy’ https://www. so. energy/r/SNPNIOHIH Happy switching!"
"Cheapest tariff, £40 Cashback, good customer service & 100% renewable energy sources I have been with So Energy now for 9 months having found them on Money Supermarket. They offered the cheapest tariff by far. I saved about £500. Another incentive is that you will get £40 cashback if you use this link to switch - just remove the spaces before ‘so’ and ‘energy’ https://www. so. energy/r/SIJPMKQHH All their energy comes from renewable energy sources and customers get to vote for their desired source - wind, solar, hydro, biomass or tidal. Pretty cool! The online account management is really good too and I can manage most tasks without ever having to contact customer service. When I have had to contact customer service I have been able to speak to a real human without any effort - which is great in these days of automated systems."
"So far so good with So Energy! So if your deal is coming to an end with your current provider and you are thinking of changing provider to SO ENERGY use my Referral link below and we both get £20 credit to our accounts. https://www.so.energy/r/SLLHJQQH"
"Moved to So Energy from EDF and glad I did. They were the cheapest rate I could find in Money Supermarket and beat my EDF quote by £200/year. Switch was very smooth. Their web site is excellent and gives you the choice of having a direct debit that reflects your consumption throughout the year (ie. more in winter than in summer) or one that is consistent throughout the year - which I much prefer. Also, gave me the ability to add my wife to the account so that she is able to make calls etc should the need arise. And a UK support line based in London! You can get a £20 credit to your account if you sign up with this link... www. so. energy/r/SIJPMKQHH Just remove the space before so and energy"
So Energy is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews