Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
I was tricked into a subscription and didn't know it till $300 was took of my card for something I didn't order I paid for a free trial that was$4.99 and they signed me up for monthly subscription I didn't even know about and I haven't received the product is the bad thing they keep giving me the run around I asked for receipts of wat their charging me they can't give me that either and I asked for a copy of the subscription they said I signed up to they want give me that either and they also had another business of their take money off my card too as well so ppl pay close attention to the fine print they are robbing ppl bank accounts and I haven't seen any product yet
I have only been using the product for a week and am very happy so far! Time will tell in terms of overall effect.
As a Canadian consumer I would absolutely love to see your shipping costs go down. I would purchase from you far more often. I usually buy Skinceuticals, but love the effectiveness of your products better as well as your price point. Even paying in USD, your prices are considerably better. However, adding $30USD for shipping ($50-ish CAN) is a lot and means that I will probably stick with skinceuticals unless I receive Solvaderm as a gift (always a gift request at Christmas)! If you reconsider your shipping costs, you would receive a TON of Canadian business - I have recommended your products to many friends but they always balk at the shipping.
I sent an email advising that I had not received the sample, but as of this date no response.
You gave me a promotion for 10% off but at check out would not accept it. So don’t offer it if you are not going to honor it. Also you sent a different
Sample from what I requested.
I like this product as it works well under my eyes! I will continue to purchase this item going forward!
Hello Vickie,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
I love this product but my new order came in and half the contents of the toner had leaked out. I'm trying to find a way to contact them but the website is not made for customer service and does not allow an area for comments about damagaged good. I think they just wait for the customer to give up becasue it is so hard to contact someone there.
I just received my order and have tried them only once but I absolutely love how it feels on my face. I can already notice a difference. It is a superior product. Thank you.
Dear Cathy,

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with the product.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Respectfully,
iHealth Fulfillment
This is a SCAM. I ordered 2 items, only one came. I asked them to send it and they said ok. Never got it. Then they said they had no order for me. So I sent them a copy of it and they said they sent it. I told them only one came. They said oh we only have one order, although I already sent them the receipt with both orders, I still resent it. They said they only charged me for one. So I sent them my debit receipt for both items and They said the computer glitches and only one order was received. Now they will not reply with a refund for the second item and they haven’t sent the second item. So after all that I am out money for the eye serum. Don’t waste your time or money. SCAM!
When used under my eyes it dries me out so you can see my concealer ( great moisturizer) crack so my under eye looks dry and cracked lines appear more ldefined
Disappointed really
Haven’t received my order. Shipping is delayed.
The checkout process was a bit confusing- it kept repeating things which made me feel like I was making more than one purchase.
Have only been using for 3 days so can’t see any results yet! However, I placed 2 separate orders and received only one of them. When I used the shipping email you sent to track that order, it only tells me that it was accepted by the post office and no additional shipping info is available! This was the sample pack that I paid $80 some odd dollars for!
You discontinued “Club” purchases with discounts without notifying customers.
I've ordered it three time so that should tell you what I think of it.
Hello Gary,

iHealth Fulfillment
The Ace-ferulic serum is life altering!!
Hello Kathleen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product!

iHealth Fulfillment
I use a few Solvaderm creams and serums and my skin has never looked better. I get clocked for fifteen years younger than I am!
Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product!

iHealth Fulfillment
I use the product most nights. I ordered a second one. I need to use it another month before I decide if it smooths out the skin on my face.
This is my 3rd order of Stemuderm. I see significantly fewer lines and friends comment on my more youthful appearance.
I regret that I did not receive my complimentary lip balm that was listed on the packing slip. If you are able to send that I would be most appreciative.
At a time when most people are waiting an inordinately long time for orders to arrive, Solvaderm delivers - on time every time!
Dear Kit,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Iam loving my purchase!
Hello Donna,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment