Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
I am happy with the quality overall
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your next order.

Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
I received my order but I did not receive my free sample. Add was deceitful.
Hello Brandy,

Per our records, you only availed our Stemuderm Sample.

Slowly seeing improvement
Dear Cathy,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealth Fulfillment
I was hoping for a 25% reduction, but took the 25% reduction thinking it was better than nothing; however I was disappointed to see that between the shipping charge and the tax, I was only saving $10. Was the shipping charge really necessary??
This product feels good when applied. It feels as if it is being absorbed. However, it does require a moisturizer asa second step.
The product is excellent, but I found that it came in a smaller amount than the last time i ordered it. Dont know if i will order again at the price your charging for the amount of product.
I have always been satisfied with all Solvaderm products
Dear Gayle,

Thank you for your review and we're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

iHealth Fulfillment
Promised samples with a certain amount of $$$ spent and never received, even after sending an email. Not happy!
Dear Terry,

Thank you for your review.

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

iHealth Fulfillment
2nd time ordering and shipments both have arrived quickly and correctly.
Was disappointed that the offered free gift did not happen.
Dear Ann,

iHealth Fulfillment
Easy to order but didn’t understand that to get my free sample promotion had to do it before order was finished!
Dear Olga,

You can speak to one of our professional customer care agents to guide you through the phone ordering process. Our toll free numbers are 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468. Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 mn EST
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Had these products about a week so too soon to tell I purchased eyevage,stemuderm,revivatone, excelagene,and dermaxsol. Been using them twice a day so we'll see what happens in a few weeks
So far I see good results for the time I have been using the product.
Would help to be able to see when the bottle is running out.
Been using every other day for a week, so far I really like it.
Easy to order. Quick delivery. Good product.
This product feels very good on my skin and makes it smoother.
Ordering was easy and it shipped in a reasonable amount of time. I haven’t use the product very long but so far it hasn’t made me break out or anything crazy. I’m hoping that I see some improvement in my skin soon.
Have not used this long enough to give an accurate review.
So far it makes my skin feel moisturized and smooth. I have only used it for a week.
I received the two items I ordered but no explanation on how, when or where to use. I would appreciate this knowledge rather then hoping I was doing it correctly
Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 549 reviews