Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
So far I love all the products I've purchased or received as gifts for my birthday. My skin is soft and more supple, I've noticed an improvement in my wrinkles and the skin brightener is dimming my age spots. I'm 70 so I don't expect miracles but I can certainly see an improvement in my skin and several people have remarked about how good it looks.
Dear Maryellen,

Thank you for your review on our Solvaderm products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Great products, poor service, very expensive international shipping. Occasionally Solvaderm send a product with damage. On this order iHealth sent the wrong product. This can be a nightmare to sort out. Friendly, helpful on the phone or email then nothing happens at least not without a great deal of ongoing additional effort from the customer. Possibly symptomatic of poor communication within the company or Solvaderm/ iHelath but whatever it is it sure is infuriating.
Posted 27 minutes ago
I use several Solvaderm products and I love them all. My esthetician is amazed at how well my skin looks for my age.
Very pleased with product. Have placed several orders for this cream. Also very fast shipping after placing my order
My face is baby soft and glowing. Reduces wrinkles and minimizes pores. Great product. I am 76 and have been told I look like I am in my fifties. Have been using it for over 1 year.
I love the Solvaderm products and my skin looks great.
Glad to find a company that is producing a good wrinkle-filler.
Very satisfy with my purchase over years I have tried many products for my discoloration I’ve tried home remedies after 1 bottles of juvabrite i can say there’s signs of improvement there’s still a long way to go but aleast it’s a start
I am a man in his 50’s I had frown lines and started getting crows eyes. Since I have been using your products I have scene a reduction on both. My skin looks moisturized, healthy and no one guesses my age.
Applies easily and sinks into skin making application of foundation not a poblem. Very gentle, this product has softened my skin and improved hydration
I like Stemuderm. It works great.
Excellent product... highly recommend.
Best skincare products on the market. Easy ordering process and super fast delivery.
Love all the products my skin looks and feels nice!
The best most effective skin care products I have ever used. The difference in my facial skin condition is very noticeable. I have received many comments asking if I have work done. I tried another skin care line recently and within a weekend's time the changes in the condition of my facial skin was drastic. I immediately went back to Solvaderm.
Dear Ann,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
Very happy with the product thus far.
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.

We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Respectfully,
iHealth Fulfillment
Love the products. They work well on my skin.

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

iHealthfulfillment
For a few years I have used Solvaderm products, and they are the best skin care serums and creams I have ever used. Results are quickly visible!
Hello Christine,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review.

iHealth Fulfillment
I'm sorry for not responding before now. I was called out of town and needed to check with neighbors to see if my package had been delivered to them, "NO" was their response. I don't know where it could be. I've tried everything on my end to slueth out the situation, but I really haven't made any headway. Please advise because I can't do a review without your product, plus I want to know where your items could be. Thank you. Regards, Helen
I enjoy these products and have been using them for several years.

iHealthfulfillment
Solvaderm is at the top of the list as far as I’m concerned Have sampled many others

Solvaderm is rated 4.57 based on 118 reviews