Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
So far I love all the products I've purchased or received as gifts for my birthday. My skin is soft and more supple, I've noticed an improvement in my wrinkles and the skin brightener is dimming my age spots. I'm 70 so I don't expect miracles but I can certainly see an improvement in my skin and several people have remarked about how good it looks.
Dear Maryellen,

Thank you for your review on our Solvaderm products.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
I was hoping for a 25% reduction, but took the 25% reduction thinking it was better than nothing; however I was disappointed to see that between the shipping charge and the tax, I was only saving $10. Was the shipping charge really necessary??
Thank you for the quick, prompt service & refund of my shipping charge. I think very highly of your company! Thanks again
As a first time customer, I was offered a 20% discount. When I finished shopping, there was no code to enter at checkout that would be accepted for more than a 10% discount. I respect transparency and ease of offering.

I did order one Solvadermstore stemuderm, the bottle is defective so product partially comes out the Nozzle while the rest escapes from the top of the container.
This product feels good when applied. It feels as if it is being absorbed. However, it does require a moisturizer asa second step.
I didn’t like the face cream too greasy for me. The eye cream I don’t like the scent but I kept it and will probably give it to a friend.
I love your products! They are not overpriced, and they really work! I have been using them for the last six years, and have had amazing results!
It’s been close to 2 weeks and I still have not received the product. I am very disappointed.
The product is excellent, but I found that it came in a smaller amount than the last time i ordered it. Dont know if i will order again at the price your charging for the amount of product.
I really like these products, travel size is perfect,
Good service - good product. No breakouts !!
Really works!! Give it time it’s not an overnight process!!
To me Solvaderm is the brand of excellence when it comes to skin care. I'm a 60 y/o male who is frequently told that I don't look my age. I tell people... "It's because I'm part of the Solvaderm effect."
Definitivamente el cambio en piel ha sido exceptional y lo bueno ninguna reacción adversa. I am delighted with your products.
Love the products
Shipping is fast. Love the product.
I received a beautiful colored flyer in the mail offering a free jar of Hebella "Miracle" anti-aging cream to the first 500 people who called. Naturally, I called and the company representative assured me that I would receive the free jar and only needed to pay shipping. I then found a charge of $89.00 on my bank statement. Customer service was nasty so I returned the items unopened and still have not received a refund.
I have always been satisfied with all Solvaderm products
Promised samples with a certain amount of $$$ spent and never received, even after sending an email. Not happy!
Always happy with purchase very prompt and helpful with delivery details!
Excellent products for your skin. 100% recommended!
Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 530 reviews