Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
Solvaderm 1 star review on 2nd January 2020
Solvaderm 2 star review on 1st January 2020
Mikel Anne Giunta
Solvaderm 5 star review on 25th October 2019
Anita Wilkinson
More Photos & Videos
So far I love all the products I've purchased or received as gifts for my birthday. My skin is soft and more supple, I've noticed an improvement in my wrinkles and the skin brightener is dimming my age spots. I'm 70 so I don't expect miracles but I can certainly see an improvement in my skin and several people have remarked about how good it looks.
Dear Maryellen,

Thank you for your review on our Solvaderm products.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
Good products. New to the brand but happy so far. Order processing and shipping is efficient. Appreciate that.
I can’t review it; nothing has been delivered.
The website was easy to navigate around and find the exact product I needed.
Just received, so far look good,
This skin cream is a dream it makes my face so soft and really diminishes fine line and perks up my skin on my face and neck I only wish it came in a larger container so I could use it on my skin around my chest but other than that this is a fantastic product.
Already filled this out
I absolutely love Juvabrite. I find it effective at diminishing my dark spots and improving the overall texture of my face. I have made several purchases and will continue to use it. I also buy it for my middle age daughter and she feels the same.
I have used this product for a very long time and needless to say am happy with the results. Solvaderm makes it very easy to order online and I received my order very quickly.
This products is very good,I recommended.
I love these products. I feel this is a company to be trusted to fix a problem or order. They are very easy to reach out to .....Kristi
Excellent products and fast delivery! I've been using Solvaderm products for years and wouldn't use anything else.
I really like how non greasy the products are ... they are quickly absorbed. I have very sensitive skin ... these products are not irritating at all.
I absolutely love your products! They WORK!!
I purchased a refill on the night cream. It feels so good and moisturizes my skin. When I wake up I can see that fine lines are less noticeable. Overtime my skin looks more plump and nourished.
I continue to use Solvaderm products because they work & do what they say. I especially love the new added products of: Plasmatox & Replexagen. The texture & clarity of my skin have improved greatly since adding these products into my skin care routine. I have also observed a greater reduction of wrinkles & fine lines. The Solvaderm products work way better than Retin-A medication that I used to get from my dermatologist. With Solvaderm I have not had any redness or dryness. I strongly recommend that you try Solvaderm products for yourself and see & feel the difference in your skin. I don't even have to use foundation anymore! My skin looks great & healthy on its own! THANK YOU SOLVADERM! DON'T EVER LEAVE US!
Love the products, and I do appreciate the quick ship time.
A good product for reducing the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines.
I was skeptical about trying your product, because none of the anti-aging creams I have tried haven't worked on me. I have spent alot of money buying anti-aging creams that dont deliver what the cosmetic companies promise, but I decided I would take one more chance and order Stemuderm.
After using the product for 5 days the puffiness under my eyes were gone.
I was elated. For the first time I have seen a difference in my appearance after using an anti-aging product.I love your product.
I am a customer for life.
Thank you Solvaderm.
R. Gomez
Great products and price
As a company they are outstanding with customer service. As a product - I'll never use any other brand. :)
Solvaderm is rated 4.59 based on 348 reviews