Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
So far I love all the products I've purchased or received as gifts for my birthday. My skin is soft and more supple, I've noticed an improvement in my wrinkles and the skin brightener is dimming my age spots. I'm 70 so I don't expect miracles but I can certainly see an improvement in my skin and several people have remarked about how good it looks.
Dear Maryellen,

Thank you for your review on our Solvaderm products.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at support@ihf.zendesk.com or call us at 888-675-0241 or 888-211-8468.

Here are our phone support hours:

Monday to Friday 24-Hours
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday - 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

iHealth Fulfillment
Solvaderm's Stemuderm is the only skin product that I use except for prescribed medication.
Dear William,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with the results of your purchase.

Iam loving my purchase!
Hello Donna,

Thank you for your review and purchasing our product/s.

We're glad that you loved our product! We appreciate your business and look forward to having the opportunity to service your next orders.

Great Web Site with great skincare products

iHealth Fulfillment
I absolutely love what it does for my skin
Dear Will,

iHealth Fulfillment
Solvaderm products are perfect for my maturing skin. Yes, Solvaderm is not inexpensive, however, it goes a very long way and you get what you pay for
Dear Anna,

iHealth Fulfillment
It was easy to order from your web site no hassle at all very easy to understand thank you for that. Thank you
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with our service.

iHealth Fulfillment
I love the neck firming product. I can see and feel the effects in a short time. Conni
Dear Constance,

iHealth Fulfillment
This product seems to work quite well. I am pretty pleased with it!

iHealth Fulfillment
Amazing product! Truly effective cremes and lotions that make your skin feel smoother and hydrated over time.
Dear Shawn,

iHealthfulfillment
Love this product. It has helped slow the aging of my neck and décolletage. I have received compliments.

iHealthfulfillment
Items are a little pricey but products are worth it. Admittedly, I wait for a percent off sale before stocking up. Website is easy to use.
LOVE your products!
Dear Amanda,

iHealthfulfillment
Love how product feels and looks on my face. Fast delivery too!

iHealth Fulfillment
My product arrived quickly and was packaged well. I like the anti-aging qualities of this project.
Dear Melissa,

iHealth Fulfillment
I purchased this item in the hope that it would greatly reduce the bag under my eyes. It is not 100% but seems to be a slight improvement
Dear Kathlee,

iHealth Fulfillment
Great skin care products My skin has improved after only few applications Website is very user friendly
Hello Roseanne,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on our product!

Very good product

iHealth Fulfillment
Order received promptly and really appreciate it!
Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you are satisfied with our service.

iHealth Fulfillment
I've been a loyal customer for at least 4 years. I'd tried all kinds of creams liquids & potions over the years to hydrate, smooth out lines, give a glow, & rejuvenate my face & neckline as I am full on obsessed about caring for my very pale skin. I've used nothing else but Solvaderm products for aging skin since discovering Solvaderm more than 4 years ago. I am 52 years old & I know that my skin looks incomparably great. The only reason I would take a break from my daily use would be if I could not scrape together the money to purchase it. I bought the anti-acne solution & spot remedy for my teen. He hasn't needed it often, but when he has, it's been quite effective at controling any pimples.
Dear Maryliesel,

Thank you for your review and for purchasing our Solvaderm products.

Here are our phone support hours: