Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
I would love to order this product but there are so many negative reviews that it is scary. Especially wrong info about shipping costs, receipt of product, bad web site and bad customer service. Please be more specific about delivery charges.
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We certainly appreciate your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

Healthy Regards,
iHealth Fulfillment
I purchased the Rejuvoderm face wash. While I like the texture and I'm sure the product works well, I cannot tolerate the smell. It's absolutely horrible. I have the same sentiment for GlowPeel. I've loved every other Solvaderm product I've tried and can tell an amazing difference in my skin texture, tone, brightness and fine lines being reduced. But I've been looking for products to exfoliate. I have been disappointed in the two Solvaderm offers.
It’s been close to 2 weeks and I still have not received the product. I am very disappointed.
I ordered the Lip Defense-SPF 15. It is not as moisturizing as it was when i received it a few years ago. Have you changed the formula? I am very disappointed
Your on line ordering is crazy! Every time I try my paswords
are slways wrong I have to call by phone to order!
It is a real pain with all your checks etc!
Dear Linda,

We certainly appreciate your feedback. I will pass your comments on to the relevant personnel for their due consideration. I cannot promise that our policies or procedure will change soon regarding the issue(s) that you are pointing out, but certainly we value your feedback. If we are able to implement any changes, it will come because of the types of constructive comments that you provided.

We would like to know more about the issue. Please call us at 888-675-0241.

Regards,
Solvaderm
I use this cream for years never had a problem, this time I got a cream unsealed and slightly used
I've only been using it for about a week but I don't see any difference.
The cap is broken
Haven’t received my order. Shipping is delayed.
I sent an email advising that I had not received the sample, but as of this date no response.
You gave me a promotion for 10% off but at check out would not accept it. So don’t offer it if you are not going to honor it. Also you sent a different
Sample from what I requested.
You discontinued “Club” purchases with discounts without notifying customers.
Main problem is dispenser pump. It works sporadically. Usually I just get noise that sounds like the the cream is coming out but nothing is dispensed. If I pound on the bottom of the dispenser, I can get some cream to come out but not always.
So for the cream itself, I haven’t been able to use it enough to see if it works or not. I’m getting thinking about requesting a refund since I can’t even try the cream.
Not happy at all. I am 66 years old and on a fixed income. I was trying to get the 25% discount, which I found very confusing, but eventually figured it out. I declined when I found out I had to sign up for Shopify, and settled for the 10% discount. If you offer a 25% discount it should apply to everyone, no strings attached.
I HAVE USED THE WRINKLE CREAM FOR A MONTH AND THERE IS NO CHANGE
I love the products however, this shipment one of my bottles was cracked. Customer service wanted me to save all packaging send a photo ( I guess they don’t believe there customers) and have the product shipped back to them and the kicker is, when they receive it they would send a new one at no “extra cost” . Really? First of all why would it cost me anything in the first place? I declined because I was out of the daytime moisturizer and the whole thing seemed like a pain so I will just hope that the crack isn’t deep enough to dry the product out. I just spent over $200 and have ordered this product for the last few years. I will be looking for a new product not because of the products but because of the customer service. To me, unacceptable.
Still have not received the product but $60+ was taken from my account almost immediately.
Solvaderm 2 star review on 1st January 2020
I'm sorry for not responding before now. I was called out of town and needed to check with neighbors to see if my package had been delivered to them, "NO" was their response. I don't know where it could be. I've tried everything on my end to slueth out the situation, but I really haven't made any headway. Please advise because I can't do a review without your product, plus I want to know where your items could be. Thank you. Regards, Helen
Ordered two Revivatone items, received only one. Called Solvaderm customer service and reported issue, was promised that the additional Revivatone ordered would be received. Still not delivered by Solvaderm to date.
Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 549 reviews