Solvaderm Reviews

of reviewers recommend Solvaderm
Read Solvaderm Reviews

Tell us how Solvaderm made you happy
I didn’t like the face cream too greasy for me. The eye cream I don’t like the scent but I kept it and will probably give it to a friend.
Love it!!!
I have now received this product and will write a review after using it for 30 days.
Having not yet received my order, I can not provide a comment with regard to its effectiveness, however I consider your shipping cost (which is in excess of the cost of the product itself), is very expensive particularly given the volume, size and weight of this product.
I was almost put off from making a purchase. I think you should review your shipping charges.
I went to use it and the pump does not work and the cream comes out of the top making a mess. Would really like a new bottle. Haven't really used it because it seems like its to much a mess with the cream going everywhere.
Not sure about the products yet. But did receive yesterday. It took over 10 days to get them.
I received the eye cream, the neck and chest cream and the cream for wrinkles. The packaging looks professional, the product is smooth, but for the price I paid for, I don’t see any improvement to my skin at all. So I don’t believe it is not worth the money.
I can’t write a review on something I haven’t tried or solely on placing an order. It also impossible to answer the following questions; was my delivery on time? I haven’t even received it. Who made the delivery; I don’t even know who suppose to deliver it. Was the item damaged; I haven’t even received the item. How many days did it take to item to arrive; I don’t know because I haven’t even received it. Maybe the automatic review should be sent upon delivery of the item not when the item was purchased. Therefore, all I have to review is reference an email I received with questions I am unable to answer at the moment.
So far I don't see any improvement. I got the Solvaderm because it was listed as the number one cream for under eye puffiness. I have used it morning and night and don't see any reduce in the puffiness. I will give it a month and update my review if I start to see improvement.
I am letting you know that I have still not received your product, although you are asking for a review. Perhaps you should make email adjustments to allow for our new, "more efficient" postal service?
I did not receive it yet.
It appears the formula has changed, right? Usually a five star review, but no transparency puts you in alignment with everyone else.
When used under my eyes it dries me out so you can see my concealer ( great moisturizer) crack so my under eye looks dry and cracked lines appear more ldefined
Disappointed really
I ordered a high ticket item and I didn't get to pick a free sample,,,no a very great insentive to purchase your product. Wait a see if it works.
haven't received it yet
got an email with a code for 20% off purchase and it wouldn't accept it!!
Website was not customer friendly.
The free sample selection should be available online as it was in the past. It is time consuming and cumbersome to have to speak to someone on the phone. I also did not want to give all my personal account information. Change back the system to make it more user friendly and efficient.
I need to use this product every day. Hoping the effectiveness will be remarkable.
I like the cream but not the new packaging. I don't like the push top that dispenses only a small amount of cream.

I want to be able to scoop out the amount of cream I want and to get the last bits when the jar is almost empty. The push top prevents that.

If I had known the product came in this packaging I would not have bought it.
Solvaderm is rated 4.40 based on 549 reviews