Southern Fried Chics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southern Fried Chics
Read Southern Fried Chics Reviews
With not being able to see how things fit, I would never purchase again from their website.
Ordered the Twyla dress in November, the site say they are true to size; I’m a 13 (xl) when the dress came in JANUARY, it was too small. I have requested a return/refund, but have yet to hear back. I don’t think I’ll be ordering from this place again.
Amazing stuff
I had canceled an order prior to shipping. They said they would cancel and refund my order. They did not. They mailed the order. I contacted to have merchandise returned for the refund. They sent me a mailing label and I returned through UPS Store. They never refunded my money. And no one is responding to my email.
I ordered for a wedding, I ordered a size up and the dress barely fit. The next size up is not available so the exchange or store credit wouldnt be helpful. There's no refunds, so I basically wasted almost $100 for something Ill never wear, as the outcome is the bride is looking for dresses elsewhere. It took a month and a half to receive after ordered.
Easily has become my favorite boutique 🤩
Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
The dress didn’t fit, wanted a full refund. Never heard from anyone. Was sent an automated response only offering store credit. Still haven’t even gotten that. I just want my money back. There’s nothing else in the store I want.
I love the style. But I have tried emailing 4 times no response.. dresses are beautiful however if u have a bigger chest they don't always seem to fit.. they need to focus on their customers experience
Order took forever to receive. I was told several times that it would be shipped out "the following week" or even the "next day" at one point. They never were. The Christmas items I ordered at the beginning of November..for Christmas..didn't even come until January, even when I was specifically told I'd have them in time. I will never order from this company again.
Best boutique!!!
I love this store! Best boutique by far!
I love the stuff I ordered great quality
I always love everything I purchase from here! Their customer service is always swift , helpful and friendly!
Wonderful! Love every product I order and every order comes in a timely manner. Customer service is quick to get back to you as well.
Very pleased with everything we’ve
Ordered
I love this boutique! Top notch products , so cute and great quality!
I ordered the Poppin Bottles Rose Gold dress. Beautiful dress but the pictures are a bit deceiving. It looks like a white or even off white dress with rose gold sparkles but it's more of a rose gold dress with rose gold sparkles. Still pretty but not what I expected. I also went off the size chart with my measurements and got an XL but it was really big on me and I should have done a large or even a medium instead. When I went to discuss exchanging it for a smaller size, their automated system of responses was a little frustrating because I needed to establish if they even had the needed size in stock before I bothered to return it. Took me over 2 days of back and forth with them to finally be told, no, they did not have that size. I need this dress for an event soon so I have to have it altered to fit appropriately. Overall a beautiful dress but I don't think I'll be ordering from this company again.
In love with the Olivia Aztec Jacket!
Totally love everything I have bought❤great customer service and delivery time❤
The product was well made and exactly what I wanted
Southern Fried Chics is rated 4.25 based on 3,366 reviews