Southern Fried Chics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Southern Fried Chics
Read Southern Fried Chics Reviews
Love my glitter bomb shoes!!!
Great quality and great customer service.
I am a big fan of Southern Fried Chics dresses. They never disappoint.
Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 25th October 2020 Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 25th October 2020
My shoes were so stylish and comfortable! They shipped quickly and go with so many of my outfits.
Absolutely love this store and its unique selection of southern chic products. I will continue to be a loyal customer and happily tell others where I get my amazing clothes.
Worth the wait. I’ve been dying to find sparkle tennis shoes in my size and can’t believe I found some along with boots with glitter and more!! ❤️
I love both pairs of shoes I’ve gotten from them so far. Amazing quality. They’re so much lighter than I expected but great for everyday and occasional wear. Also they’re very urgent with shipping and stay on the ball.
I bought the red and the black glitter bomb shoes. Aptly named. They are the bomb! Fit perfect. True to size. ❤️💯❗️
Super cute oversized tee !!! So comfortable .
Great!! Great customer service and products!
Love these red shoes! They are so comfortable and the color is perfect.
Love this site.
Love love my new glitter shoes I pre-ordered! I get so many compliments!!
Great customer service love my shoes and on time with shipping
Once you figure out your sizing with SFC, everything is great! The shoes and boots are gorgeous!!! My combat boots are some of my faves!!!
Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
PRODUCTS WERE GREAT! LOVED ALL OF THEM. SHIPPING WAS A LITTLE SLOW BUT THAT'S TO BE EXPECTED WITH COVID PANDEMIC.
Love them and my newest pair of glitter bombs!! Wish I could afford everything!!
My wife loves her dress and shoes
Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
It fits just right and I love the bling would’ve liked it all blinged out to shine in the lights when I go out to show it off. I love Dolly!
Impossible customer service to get ahold of
Southern Fried Chics is rated 4.54 based on 1,693 reviews