Southern Fried Chics Reviews

Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Willow Chapman
More Photos & Videos
Love this store!
Absolutely LOVE all their products.
I’ve only ordered from here a couple of times. The clothing I did receive were nice. However last time I ordered a preorder item and it got canceled so I was pretty angry about that.
Love everything I get from there!
Always friendly, eager to help. Orders processed & shipped quickly. And since I’m fortunate enough to live In their location, it’s easy to pick up — even better! These Chics are the best!
I love your products and enjoy looking on your website!
You guys have been very helpful thank you!
Beautiful clothes
Very easy and customer service was great!
Girls are AMAZING. They are ALWAYS working at 200% to satisfy their customers!!!!
Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 12th May 2020
The clothes and shoes that I have ordered are always exactly as they look online. The customer service is awesome and I love to shop at SFC and use the point system for shoes! Great boutique ♡♡♡

~Kristy
Paradise, TX
Website is so easy to navigate around and the amount of time they get packages out to customers is astonishing. Love ordering items through Southern Fried Chics
I loved my up-cycled wristlet from SFC! I’m a boho country girl, so I love their clothing and accessories! I wish the prices were a bit lower, but their collection is youthful and flirty.
Southern fried chics is the best boutique around! I love all my clothes and accessories from there and plan on getting much more. Highly recommended!!!
My wife loves your store and you all are great!!!
I have always had very good friendly customer service with SVC. I had to return items after my son's wedding was cancelled and they helped me, no questions. I get many complements on my clothing, shoes etc.
I love this boutique! People ask me all the time where I get my clothes and I’m not exaggerating when I say that half of my closet is Southern Fried Chics! Their products are not only beautiful, but they’re good quality! Their customer service is great and they’re always understanding and so sweet! I’ve always been satisfied with my orders! I will always give them my business! Love love love them! ❤️
Southern Fried Chics 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I am very upset with your company. I ordered a pre order dress for November and didn’t receive it until December (very late ). I had ordered the dress for a Christmas party we attended ( without the dress) and I paid well over 100 dollars for the dress and also a pair of boots. I have tried to reach out to you and I was shut down. I will never purchase anything else from you again, which is to bad because I have told all my friend how I loved your stuff , now it will be how horrible the customer service is.. I am very frustrated with the way you handled my issue., you can look into my account and see ALL OF MY PURCHASES. which will be NEVER AGAIN. Kathy.
I always find the most unique clothes here at a reasonable price. I love the option of picking up my order. I feel the cost of shipping is better spent on shoes or clothes rather then shipping.
I love SFC! I have ordered several items from this company over the past 2 years. I am always pleased with the quality of the items and the professionalism of the CSR's. I always recommend this Southern Fried Chics to my friends and family. My favorite store hands down!
Southern Fried Chics is rated 4.58 based on 81 reviews