Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Received the pool cover it’s the wrong shape and of very poor quality
Disappointed in the service, delays in answering, resulting in purchasing wrong products, hopefully it will all get sorted
I ordered the pump 2 weeks ago and despite it saying it wipeout be delivered in 3-4 days I have heard nothing. I haven’t even had any emails to update
I purchased a pool cover it had a tear in it before i even put it on the pool
Faulty item. Didn’t bother taking it back but kept my money
Order not received and no communication regarding when I will receive my order. It’s been 10 working days and no indication of when my order will be received.
The pool i ordered only lasted a few hours and the bottom layer must have had a puncture as it went down once it was full
Unethical and below zero customer service They state they have stock on their site (ordered a £1695 air source heat pump for pool); take your money and then don't have the stock. After ordering there is still stock showing on their site so others can be dragged into their unethical trading methods. You cannot contact them - you cant phone them - answerphone only with no message facility and now sent 5 emails with no reply. Avoid this Company - they don't give a s**t about customers - too busy counting their cash and laughing about all the mugs like me that have paid them money.
no delivery as promised,e-mailed,reply was courier had delivered!!!!!!!! journeyed to local tuffnells==no record of order!!==no answer to 7 e-mails==to get through on phone==immpossible==must be a reason you cannot pay by credit card???==debit card only??==but i will try and get a chargeback,conning lot do not touch them with a barge pole no star rating from me
WARNING - this outfit takes your money then runs. Zero chance of speaking to them by phone, they don’t answer emails and they list their logistics companies address as their own. Their actual address is 80 Hurst Road RH12 2EP. if I had read their review feedback before they took my money, I wouldn’t have risked it.
STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPANY. It's an absolute joke. I ordered a pool and spent over £1000 - it took over a month to arrive and it's flimsy rubbish. The quality wood finish is a plastic covering and it's total rubbish. Now I've discovered the filter /pump has a European plug so not even suitable for an English plug! I'm disgusted. I've tried calling and emailing the company but they just ignore any contact and have zero customer care. It's a disgrace. Stay away is the best advice.
Shocking company, waited weeks for stock to come in, managed to get something when said it was in stock, paid and then nothing for weeks and now a refund, never use again
 wish I'd done my research before ordering of this joke of a company..... ordered swimming pool and heater at a cost of nearly £1700 web site said in stock but failed to say stock was in Spain.... over 3 weeks later no pool or heater... no refund.... no customer service..... doesn't answer the phone and takes days to respond to email..... absolutely shocking.... avoid at all costs ..... very disappointed
Absolutely appalling. Ordered an inflatable kayak which punctured before it got anywhere near the water. I am entitled to a full refund under the Consumer Rights Act but they are trying to fob me off to the manufacturer. They don't answer the phone and take days to respond to emails. Shoddy goods, shoddy company. AVOID.
They advertised a pool would be back in stock from 10th June. Checked website on 9th June at 9pm and they had sold out. Whey say 10th and put them on early! Not very fair. Very annoyed
They’re happy to take orders, then they cancel once you’ve made payment and use excuses such as (website was inundated with orders) Try contacting them and no answer, won’t accept calls. I’ve emailed loads of times which their website says to do and they will respond within 48 hrs. At least a week later and no reply. Stay far away from this company
I would give them 0 stars if it was an option. Have been waiting almost a month for delivery. They are happy to take your money, but after that there is zero customer service, don't answer their phones, no reply to emails. Stay away!
Awful customer service. Don't answer phones or respond to messages. Even allowing for the busy time, a polite concise response is possible.
Ordered a pool which took 10 days to arrive and had a big split in it. Emailled the company and after about a week i got an email from this company saying it was not their problem and I should contact the manufacturer. It has been well over a month now and neither Splash and Relax or the manufacturer are responding to emails. Splash and relax won't let me return the item for a refund even though consumer laws requires them to.
Absolute disgrace. Avoid this company at all costs. Ordered a pool which was in stock ...still waiting 2 weeks later. Emails ignored, telephone not answered. I have requested a full refund by next Tuesday next week failure to do will mean involving our own solicitor and trading standards. The owner should be ashamed !
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 743 reviews