Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
COMPANY IS A JOKE... Their website advised items in stock ready to dispatch with misleading information. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. TAKE AGES TO RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS... AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
Took nearly 3 weeks to arrive with no tracking details... customer service no existent... since its arrived the bottom half of the pool keeps deflating only to find several holes in it that we have had to keep covering up really disappointing and would never use this company again
pool arrived 2 nearly 3 weeks after ordering didn't have no tracking information... since then we have put the pool up with bottom part of the pool kept going down couldn't figure out where the holes were ...since then found several holes in the bottom part of the pool since we have put it up would never used this company again rip off
Ordered 11 days ago, sent emails no reply. No answer to phone either! No order update, no nothing!! Reading the reviews we are not the only people having trouble with this "retailer" ringing my card company today to file a claim with our card company! 2 very upset children!
Customer service is non existent. Product arrived days late. I'm thankful it did so I have to have no more dealings with this awful company. Communication with Chris is frankly appalling. I will not be using this company again. You are a disgrace to the brand's you stock.
Company has now blocked me on Facebook for leaving a negative comment! Shocking
Absolutely shocking service. Item never arrived and 2 weeks after placing order, and a week after the supposed delivery date, the company cancelled order with no explanation - and no official proof of refund - just a one line email. Company doesn't answer phone and doesn't provide any information about delivery times/ delays. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Ordered heater 2 weeks ago. Still not received it. Doesn’t answer phone or emails. Avoid at all cost.
Ordered over a week ago, sent emails no reply. No answer to phone either! No order update, no nothing!! Reading the reviews we are not the only people having trouble with this "retailer" will be filing a claim with our card company!
Ordered a week ago. No email since. Emailed the company and had no response. Wondering if my pool will ever come. Very worried about all the negative comments. Is this company real? Going to look into trading standards as well.
Item not turned up not email to say if the items had been dispatched or not emailed and rang no answer not impressed and one very upset little boy
Had to refuse my item today as the box was open and torn apart in places. Emailed twice over last couple of days about getting some money back anyway or returning straight away for refund as its well overpriced but haven't had any replys. Wouldn't use again.
Price of hot tub gone up £100, profiting extra above the RRP because of slow supply due to the pandemic. Disgusting
Still awaiting my product to arrive which was in stock,3 weeks now.No one answering phone or emails.Trading standards have been informed by me also.
Failed to deliver as promised and unable to contact anyone in the company. Very quick to take your money though! Trading standards will be contacted now.
Still waiting for correct product to arrive or get a refund after 3 weeks despite it being listed as ‘in stock’ At point of purchase.
Had an email to say my hot tub had been despatched last Wednesday and it was going to be delivered the day after.Rang tuffnells on Friday as it had not arrived and the following Monday and they told me it hadn’t even been despatched yet.Emailed Splash and relax Friday and Sunday.Still no reply.Will never ever use this company again.I realise they say on their website that they are experiencing delays of up to 72 hrs but this is ridiculous over 100 hrs now and not even a phone all or reply to my emails! Terrible company,worst I’ve ever encountered.
item did not arrive in time
Product was not as described. They also tried to charge me more than the listed price. They dragged their feet about refund. It is week 3 now and still no refund. This is consistent with reviews on other sites.
Never received item, ruined my sons 3rd birthday, wont issue me a refund either. Do NOT buy from this website!
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 743 reviews