Splash and Relax Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splash and Relax

Tell us how Splash and Relax made you happy
Good service and delivery. Good price.
excellent service, delivery very fast under the current circumstances.
order arrived well packed
WHEN I RECIEVED THIS THE BOX WAS BATTERED AND SHABBY LOOKING, AND ALL THE PIECES INSIDE WERE LOOSE I HAD TO PUT THEM ALL BACK IN THEIR PLACES. I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED SOME TYPE OF COVERING OVER THE SMALL PIECES. DISAPOINTED WITH THE CONDITION OF THIS CONSIDERING THE PRICE.
Everything is ok on my purchase.
Fast service
Great service, quick delivery, competitive prices. Highly recommend.
Well informative and sold slightly larger cover for the same price when found to be out of stock
Responsive and professional service
Ordered and delivered on time
Some mixed reviews for the company, but a lot around delivery and it's in the middle of a pandemic! As far as our order, it was delivered a week earlier than stated and the communications were all spot on.
Nice kids toy. Service was good
The item was delivered on time.
Excellent service, arrived next day
Easy to order and pay. The parcel arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend.
Really prompt delivery of pool liner. Wouldn’t hesitate to use you again, thanks
Queries were answered quickly.
Good delivery and quick
I ordered an Intex Happy Dino Centre pool for my granddaughters 2nd birthday £45 with postage. After a couple of uses it leaked, I contacted Splash and Relax customer service, there was no customer service! One of the worst firms I have ever had to deal with. Responses where inane , asking stupid questions and not dealing with the issue. They fobbed me off and eventually advised me after many weeks that a new valve was needed, this after advising me that If I put a piece of cling film around the valve that would do it. I have not had the valve, the item has been tipped as when we tried to inflate it last month the slide part had split. What a complete waste of money, the whole Experience both with Splash and Relax and the product has been dire!
ordered pump from splash and relax. estimated time 3-4 days. came the next day. super fast. would buy from them again. highly recommended
Splash and Relax is rated 4.35 based on 742 reviews