Sports Direct Reviews

Asier Cadenas Sanchez
Sports Direct 1 star review on 8th August 2022
CG
Alex
Received the order next day as paid for, however wasn't made aware until the same day that one of the items was unavailable. Customer service therefore not up to date.
The shipping prices are so high. This is the main reason I rarely shop at Sports Direct.
Great discounts as always, paid a premium £7.99 next day delivery but it didn’t come until the day after expected……very disappointing!
Good shop with many items to choose from and ofcourse lovely staff. However, I’m disappointed that there are no refunds of cash etc when returning an item only vouchers. I don’t know if any other store that has this policy…
Paid for next day delivery and got it 2 days after... Not the best service but got what I ordered.
Everything arrived on time. The delivery fees are astronomical and I had to pay twice for delivery as it wouldn’t let me edit an existing order ever straight away.
Haven't received the item yet, tracking not working either I will take down if sorted :)
Whilst the delivery was quick and the products were as expected, two out of the three T-shirt’s were loose in the parcel and not in the clear bags despite the bags being in the parcel. Hence the T-shirt’s were very crumpled.
disappointing that you have to pay postage even for delivery to store, especially when they don't stock all products in store, also when using my blue light discount code it rejected the discount when i added an extra item to the basket, however when i bought that item in store i got discount!
Ordered incorrect size. Have sent back for an exchange but have been waiting over ten days for any communication, which is very poor.
I paid for next day delivery if I ordered before 7pm but did not arrive till do days after. Don’t advertise this if you can’t deliver.
Dont understand why you charge for a delivery to store - have never ordered from anyone who charges for this option before - very poor
I placed my order and paid for next day delivery as my son needed them for work the following day however I didn’t receive until the day after I should have
Great choice and sizes of products but rubbish delivery costs. Should give the option to collect for free the cost always makes me change my mind on orders
The overall experience wasn’t great regarding returns. I had to return a whole order. One item being faulty & others wrong fit. I returned all costing £9.99. That + 2x £4.99 (as I reordered it all) meant I paid out nearly £20 in postage in one week. Not happy!
As always great value....but only three stars because I paid for next day delivery and not for the first time didn't get it,when will they stop using Hermes ? I for one won't be using next day again it is cheaper to go pick it up at the nearest store 11 miles away and avoids waiting in all day for a delivery that's is not coming.
The item came damaged, but came earlier than expected
Hi I kept some thing however cannot believe I had to pay £9.95 for return
No issues with Sports Direct however your shipping leaves MUCH to be desired. Still waiting for my order to arrive. Using the cheapest method of shipping with Hermes is just poor, 3 to 7 working days?! That is a week and a half! Def last time I will be ordering if this is what is used. And charging the same amount to collect from a store? Taking the mickey a little
Quick delivery however a bit disappointed at having to pay £4.99 postage and to then not have a free return label so had to pay another £3.50 to return one pair of shoes I didn’t want to keep !
Sports Direct is rated 3.7 based on 746,163 reviews