Sports Direct Reviews

405,628 Reviews
Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Beyhan Leyla
Beyhan Leyla
Verified Buyer

they fit great I love it
Verified Buyer

The Shoes I ordered arrived as requested within the allocated timescales.
Caroline Day
Caroline Day
Verified Buyer

Couldn't find the size I needed in the shop do they advised i go online, which I did. Found the item and size I needed and it was delivered a few days later. Website easy to use and quick delivery. Very happy
Victor Genaro Palomares Almia
Verified Buyer

una vez en un pedido devolvi una camisa marca lee por que me venia grande ,page por enviar la camisa y no recibi nunca la otra camisa mas pequeña,una verguenza.Tambien deciros lo de los portes me parece caro quier pedir 1,2,3 articulos y tengo que pagar 11€,en muchas paginas como amazon ,ebay etc,cuando pasas de una cantidad los envios son gratuitos,vosotros pidas lo que pidas hay que pagar 11€,no lo comprendo.
Posted 6 minutes ago
Georgi Lalovski
Verified Buyer

The experience of shopping online from Sports Direct is splendid. Amazing discounts give great opportunity to shop from the world's best brands for great deal of money.
Posted 9 minutes ago
Verified Buyer

Quick service and reasonable prices.
Posted 59 minutes ago
Verified Buyer

Shipped quickly but the product was bigger than I expected.
Jill Pope
Verified Buyer

Sports Direct kept me informed as to when the goods were available so I could plan when to collect them.
Pat Monaghan
Verified Buyer

A very bad experience ordered then receive an email to say order cancelled but money taken from bank account order snooker table for birthday present for 8 year old birthday from Argos then next day email again to say order was cancelled then half hour later email to say order being processed still not refunded in bank so assume order is on its way 2days later email to say order cancelled yet bank still not refunded not sure if it's refunded into my account yet so I think it's safe to say if you need to order I would not order from sports direct ever again.
Verified Buyer

very fast delivery, very good prices, good quality of products but not every one was fully described (ingredients).
Phil Badley
Verified Buyer

Good stuff, but they will bombard you with emails
Clementina Botelho
Verified Buyer

Good quality and very quick
Verified Buyer

It delivered a parcel of sports clothes to south Wales speedily and in time for a birthday present which got me off the hook. Will be eternally grateful!
Jane Baron
Verified Buyer

The bags we bought have rubbish quality zips on them
Certainly not worth original price.
Pamela Woods
Verified Buyer

You sent me my boots but they was a fault ,the leather on the toe was all bubbled .I have sent them back.I am hopeful you will send me another pair not faulty.
Kamel Bedr
Verified Buyer

* articles conformes a la commande
* bons prix
* livraison rapide
Merci !
Joseph F
Verified Buyer

Color aberration and faulty (one shoe is without tassel)
Verified Buyer

Went to allotted store item ready for me,took less than ten minutes great. Thankyou.
Janet Millar
Verified Buyer

My coat and jipper arrived earlier than expected
Verified Buyer

I hate shopping in store at sports direct because the store near me is a mess and I can't ever find what I want. Shopping online is great. Easy to navigate website and fantastic prices (cheaper than in store). Postage costs £5 but you get a £5 voucher to spend in store (expires in 1 month).
Peter Mcalindon
Verified Buyer

Great service great goods well priced and delivery fantastic.
Lyn Snart
Verified Buyer

Ordering was easy and Sports Direct kept me informed as to the status of my order right up to it being available in store.
Verified Buyer

Delivered ordered products in time.
Sports Direct is rated 3.94 based on 405,628 reviews