Sports Direct Reviews

Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Sports Direct Reviews

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
Is very good shoes, way comfortable. Good for day usage and for sports.
Your service has been shocking. I paid £7.50 to have my order delivered two days later but 8 days later no items, no refund and only one reply to my numerous emails.
Ordered 5 tracksuits got 4 one was out of stock out of the other 4 got 2 tops but bottoms missing still waiting on the outcome my first ever order on sports direct over £200 pounds not Happy
Lovely products, great prices on sale but don’t want a massive mug & would prefer cheaper postage for high value orders/free returns
good service and competitive, just hassel having to return goods
Brilliant delivery time and really happy with my new water proof boots
I ordered a tracksuit and it was cancelled without my notice.
Deliver on time and right product provided. Good service!
I ordered for two women’s Adidas tracksuits to my surprise when I package was delivered one of the trousers were missing.
I paid for shipping when I ordered the items and out of no fault of mine I had to pay for sending the items pack because it was missing a part and the size was small.
Before posting returning the package back I sent it to my nearest store and they were not able to send the package off. This is an absolute ridiculous service and I hope this will be reviewed.
Perfect. Very efficient delivery as notified.
Fast efficient service and high quality items at competitive prices
All goods
Website easy to use, great prices ,fast delivery and quality items.....what’s not to like!
Thanks !
Good prices, quick delivery
I had bought a pair of knee lenght leggings which i like a lot in one of your shop. With the cold weather, i wanted 2 pairs of full lengh leggings the same size in the same make. I ordered it online as none were in the shop. I paid £4.99 for delivery to my local shop. i ordered the wrong colour, i ordered another 2 pairs of leggings, i paid another £4.99 delivery. When i collected the new pairs in the shop, i understood that they would not refund the wrong colour. So i paid 2 delivery notes, and i would have needed to pay another delivery to send back the wrong pair. I agreed to have a credit note. Very unfriendly delivery service. AND the size are not the same as the first pair of short legging i had bought, I only found this out after having worn one pair of the long ones. I cannot even be bothered to exchange the other pair. I will never order from Sport Direct Online again.
Absolute garbage. I’ve still not received my order. I’ve emailed 3 times. Only to be told they are working on it. Item was delivered to the wrong address. No one to speak to still not received an answer. Might as well of throw my £67.00 in the bin! Such a joke!!
Everything was spot on I just ordered the wrong size came up a little bigger than anticipated so I’ll order a smaller size.
The service of this company and the courier service is atrocious & disgusting my order was taken to a completely different address and I was sent emails stating I was in when I was in and waiting I’m now waiting on a full refund If I could give 0 stars I would
Delivered within 2 days . Excellent product and half price too !!
Delivery was excellent, we definitely be ordering more stuff , good service
It was good however my order came with the wrong size and the bottoms had a little rip
I bought a pair of sketchers in your sale and the size fit perfectly and I was very pleased with the purchase
Sports Direct is rated 3.73 based on 738,255 reviews