Sports Direct Reviews

refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
Beyhan Leyla
"they fit great I love it"
"The Shoes I ordered arrived as requested within the allocated timescales."
Caroline Day
"Couldn't find the size I needed in the shop do they advised i go online, which I did. Found the item and size I needed and it was delivered a few days later. Website easy to use and quick delivery. Very happy"
"The delivery was quick."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Awful Awful Pathetic and........ Awful"
"Very helping staf from what iv heard , iv had no problems love my orders been ordering now the past few weeks its great and amazing deals"
"Ordered on line and it took around 3 days to come. I’m happy with the product and would shop here again."
"1) you couldn't offer any view of stock on the site, not atp is incredibly behind the times. 2) you took a few days to even confirm that you could fufill the order you'd 'accepted' 3) after finally acknowledging you could fufill the order it took you a week to confirm dipatch. 4) despite all that you sill charged for delivery for store (which by and far is not the norm in highstreet retail) 5) you weren't even cheaper than any of alternative suppliers for the ordered item. In reality there was little or no benefit in ordering from yourselves & i'd seriously reconsider doing so in the future. Technology and customer experience has moved on - if you want to keep up you need to improve your systems or drop your prices to dramatically exceed your competition. You should also seriously consider your ethical stance and policy as well."
"The items I received in my shipment, 3 in total were good, however, the tracksuit I ordered for my grandson was supposed to be age 9-10yrs. Although the labels attached stated this, the actually items clearly stated age 8yrs on the sewn in tags. It was a bargain so I decided to keep it for another grandson. A little disappointed."
"Bought these for my son he says they are really comfortable would recommend"
"Disappointed that the returns service had to be paid for"
"Straight forward transaction once I got to the till for collection, shame you don’t have a nominated sales assistant that can collect your goods from stock room & give your receipt, instead of having to wait in queue. I am a regular shopper in this store, it’s always busy, service is excellent each time, but the length of time spent in a queue puts me purchasing goods."
"Nice quick service, fast delivery only problem was box arrived damaged and its a xmas present other than that fantastic"
"Disappointed, paid for next day delivery as I needed the tracksuit to travel but never came so I had to leave without it. Was not happy."
"Not a good experience the size it recommended for me are way to small and don’t know how to return them."
"Good quality items at affordable prices Thanks sports direct"
"Having received damaged goods. I am now waiting for someone to contact me regard8ng collecting my parcel. Nobody has answered my emails. Very disappointing"
"Great prices & quick delivery! Can’t ask for more"
"Item arrived on time exactly as ordered."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE value for money.."
"Fast delivery and great Tshirt. True to size and good quality."
"Transakcja przebiegła pomyślnie i bez problemu"
"Not happy with my online order. I was told 3-5 days and it didn't come for 8 days and needed the item before that"
Sports Direct is rated 3.83 based on 580,177 reviews