Sports Direct Reviews

Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Sports Direct Reviews

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
Is very good shoes, way comfortable. Good for day usage and for sports.
Absolutely horrified at the cost of returning my delivery. Will never shop with sports direct again
Posted 1 hour ago
Exchanged items with no hassle at all.....impressed +++++
Products were good, price was fair, delivery dreadful as it was sent to the wrong apartment, even though we were in all day.
Have nothing but praise for Sports Direct. Both the orders that came were very prompt and quality and price excellant.
Items arrived, kettle bell not the colour I ordered but good quality.
I love the shoes. It was completely worth the buy. I got a mug too. Thank you
Paid for next day delivery - took 3 days to arrive - customer service are clueless and dont answer clear questions and avoid the issue. Avoid avoid avoid
Ordered three items from your online store. Only two have been delivered. The other package won't let me track it. Took 8 days for the first two packages to arrive. Still waiting on my third item after nine days. Paid 9.99 for delivery for it so don't know why it's taking so long. Sent an email and got no reply, very poor service from sports direct
I still have Not received my purchased product!!
I ordered a pair of shoes in a size 6. They sent me a pair with the left shoe in a size 6 and the right in a size 3. Obviously these are unusable. And to send them back I must pay the postage despite the problem being they sent me the wrong size. So I contacted the customer services about this as the Consumer Rights Act says I shouldn't lose out financially (postage) through no fault of my own, and am still waiting a response days later. Then they ask for feedback despite this problem as if they are unaware I am unhappy. So here is my feedback.
Very disappointing that SD insists that customers pay for postage to return goods. I will never shop with them again
My item came like this and now your not replying to my messages and I can't resolve it Not happy....
Not impressed that the postage was £4.99 even though I spent over £100 and also have to pay to return. Got one of the ugly sports direct mugs in the order which I now either have to throw away or give to a charity shop.
The delivery and the items were good but I wanted to return some items as they didn't fit. I went into the store and queued at the tills only to be told that you can only do returns at the upstairs till. So I queued again, got to the tills, processed the items to be told I can only do exchange or credit note. The items were for my father who can't get to a shop so I was trying to help him out but now I have to post them back for a refund! Ridiculous!!!
Excellent service . Delivered ahead of the estimated date. Perfect Condition. Really excellent shoes. Will definitely use Sport Direct again.
Amazing offers at great prices, really quick delivery, definitely worth 5 star's 👍
Good seller, with fast delivery
You are the best!
Very poor service didn’t even revive my parcel
Website easy to navigate. Delivery within two days which was excellent.
Sports Direct is rated 3.72 based on 744,687 reviews