Sports Direct Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sports Direct
Beyhan Leyla
Beyhan Leyla
Verified Buyer

they fit great I love it
Verified Buyer

The Shoes I ordered arrived as requested within the allocated timescales.
Caroline Day
Caroline Day
Verified Buyer

Couldn't find the size I needed in the shop do they advised i go online, which I did. Found the item and size I needed and it was delivered a few days later. Website easy to use and quick delivery. Very happy
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate the site. Excellent prices and postage costs. Good communication throughout the whole process and quick delivery. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends and will use again.
Karen Holt
Verified Buyer

I would not shop online with sports direct again.
Ciara Smith
Verified Buyer

Paid for next day delivery and item arrived nearly a week late
Katherine Williams
Verified Buyer

I paid for next day delivery on a Thursday evening so the goods should have been delivered on the Saturday (I missed the cutoff for Friday delivery). The goods were actually delivered the following Tuesday. No apology. No shipping cost refund. I am now trying to work out how to get a full refund rather than the usual store credit as the goods were so late as to be useless.
Sotirios Marras
Verified Buyer

Good prices, fast delivery.
I would expect a better customer service
Binoy Abraham

break broke
Simon Woodward
Verified Buyer

I did not receive the goods I paid for and can't be bothered to chase the compony for the £16 or so refund.
Tommy Kernohan

Good price, quick delivery
Albert Mafurutu

Excellent service ever.
Aleksandra Davidovic

Very satisfied.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery to store for collection but disappointed to see the same trainers I'd bought online in the store for the same price - so I could have avoided the £4.99 delivery charge if I'd gone to the store in the first place, so not a good result - I didn't think it was supposed to work like that???
Manuel Rumin Aldea

Good jacket
Verified Buyer

The delivery didn't even take a week.
Verified Buyer

"I NEEDED NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND SO WAS ADVISED TO USE THE 7.99 SERVICE WHICH WAS DPD..WAS ADVISED BY THE STAFF IN SPORTS DIRECT TO USE THEM INSTEAD OF THE 6.99 SERVICE WHICH WAS YODEL,,AS DPD COME BACK IF YOU ARE OUT WITHIN 30 MINS..SO THEY SAID THEY WERE COMING BETWEEN 12 AND 1 AND AS I WAS OUT I WENT ON THE APP AND ASKED FOR THEM TO LEAVE WITH ANY OF THE NEIGHBOURS. tHEY SAID THEY TRIED NEIGHBOURS WHICH THEY DIDNT AS BOTH NEIGHBOURS WERE IN,,SO LEFT WITH THE PACKAGE..I PHONED STRAIGHT AWAY AND ASKED THEM TO COME BACK AND THEY WOULDNT EVEN THOUGH THEY ADVERTISE THEY WILL COME BACK..I OFFERED TO MEET THE DRIVER WHERE EVER HE WAS OR PICK UP FROM DEPOT THEY WOULDNT LET ME. THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT DAY FOR A REDELIVERY. SO THE ITEM I ORDERED WHICH WAS A PRESENT I DODNT GET FOR MY SONS BIRTHDAY. IT WAS SO HARD TO GET THE ITEM AS WAS OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE SO WAS CHUFFED WHEN YOU HAD IT. WAS JUST LET DOWN BY DPD WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY DONT COME BACK AND I SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY DID AND THE APP SAYS THEY DO...WOULD NEVER USE THEM AGAIN PAID \u00a37.99 FOR NOTHING"
Delme Jones
Verified Buyer

First ever order with Sports Direct.

Order arrived a few day after ordering. Everything as expected and at a good price.

I will return!
Paul Larivire
Verified Buyer

Ordering was so easy! No hidden extra's. Tracking and info top class and delivery smooth and in time. All goods perfectly in order and at unbelievable discount. Will order again without a shadow of doubt and recommend this company to all and sundry. Have to send two items for exchange but trust that will run as well as the order.
Nuno Pereira

Everything good 👍 .
Jane Edwards
Verified Buyer

My son was happy with his new top, delivery was on time too.

Products were excellent. Great value
Verified Buyer

tutto bene solo i tempi di consegna lunghi (8 giorni)
Sports Direct is rated 3.90 based on 463,658 reviews