Sports Direct Reviews

returns process
Beyhan Leyla
Beyhan Leyla
Verified Buyer
"they fit great I love it"
"The Shoes I ordered arrived as requested within the allocated timescales."
Caroline Day
Caroline Day
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't find the size I needed in the shop do they advised i go online, which I did. Found the item and size I needed and it was delivered a few days later. Website easy to use and quick delivery. Very happy"
Sue Watson
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service delivery as promised with courier arriving as promised within a couple of minutes - Donnay Table Tennis Table amazing thanks."
Posted 11 minutes ago
"Fast and Good service..👍"
Posted 15 minutes ago
Gwen Banford
Verified Buyer
"Product turned up filthy and looked as if it had been picked up from shop floor. Requested replacement product and still waiting for a response."
Posted 17 minutes ago
"I have just bought a racing bike at a very good discounted price. Waited a couple of days, but it was worth it big time!!! Great deal. 70% cheaper."
Posted 18 minutes ago
Thomas Armstrong
Verified Buyer
"First rate service. Goods arrived as promised in three days and were excellent."
Posted 25 minutes ago
Kieran Collins
Verified Buyer
"Sent a pair of shorts back and still haven’t received my rufund back and not sure how to contact them so any help would be great"
Posted 28 minutes ago
Robert Cushing
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website. Excellent service and speedy delivery."
Posted 29 minutes ago
Ashleigh Davies
Verified Buyer
"Never again. The returns procedure for online purchases is not easy. If you rerun in store you only get a credit note."
Posted 29 minutes ago
Susan Simmons
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service parcel arrived early well packed and contents just as described on website."
Posted 30 minutes ago
Anne Clark
Verified Buyer
"I was not impressed that no matter which delivery I chose I had to pay ! collection from most stores is free eg Next John Lewis Marks and Spencers ."
Posted 31 minutes ago
Sue Jerman
Verified Buyer
"Website very easy, delivery quick but quite expensive"
Posted 35 minutes ago
Johnathan Reddy
Verified Buyer
"Great products, at great prices! Delivered very quickly (with next day delivery)! Very happy customer!"
Posted 51 minutes ago
Judith Murray
Verified Buyer
"Expensive mail ordering even when delivered to a Sports direct store"
Posted 54 minutes ago
"Prices are sometimes competitive (they were for the trainer's that I ordered) even when you take into account that you have to pay for postage (even for collection from a store). However, despite ordering my regular shoe size, they were too small. So I had to pay to send them back for a replacement. But Sports Direct don't have stock of the next size up, so have given me a refund of the cost of the trainers (not the postage to me or back to them). So, I've paid over £11 for the privilege of trying on a pair of trainers. If you're not absolutely sure of the size you need, it could be costly."
Julie Maiden
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very good i ordered a large amount of goods, unfortunately I hav3 a problem with a pair of the trainers regarding the size. Customer services have not met with expectations in regards to my problem via e mail and I have had difficulty gett8n* through on the phone so Delivery good Ordered process good Goods good But if you have a problem communication is very poor"
Lorna Mills
"Very satisfied"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Prices were great and so was the choice. Hermes let them down by poor delivery but Sports Direct took the hit and refunded the delivery cost. Great customer service! And I would have no hesitation in using them again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fantastic product , quickly delivered too"
Joe Latham
Verified Buyer
"Was perfectly fine. Nothing spectacular - hence the 4 - but also very quick and not too expensive for next day delivery. Package did come quickly with no damages so was fine."
Julie Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I'm not sure if this was Sports Direct of Hermes (appointed courier): I paid for Next Day delivery but hadn't been given an indication of time. The delivery arrived while I was out and a card put through the door but it was not completed to tell me what happened to my parcel. The parcel was delivered 2 days later (Monday) and the box was damaged as if it had been dropped. The item was a gift so quite embarrassing as I had to tape it together. The items in the box were not damaged but it is unlikely that I would use this service again."
Sports Direct is rated 3.85 based on 548,228 reviews