Sports Direct Reviews

Read Sports Direct Reviews

About Sports Direct:

16-18 Ludgate Hill<br /> EC4M 7DR<br /> London

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
Is very good shoes, way comfortable. Good for day usage and for sports.
From 5 weeks I am waiting on an item that I returned to be exchanged for a bigger size. I got a confirmation email 4 weeks ago that they received my item. On the sports direct website my item is available straight away in the size that i ordered the exchange in yet i still haven't received my item. I am really disappointed in the service.
Returned item to Sports Direct store with receipt. No refund only credit note on offer. Total joke of a company. I will never use them again.
received two pairs of dirty worn shoes I also received the invoice of the woman who previously owned the shoes. I have tried to contact direct sports so many times they and just going around in circles. I can’t get a refund or exchange them in the shop as the shoes are in such bad condition. I paid to have them sent them back to their warehouse only to have them sent back to me a few days later. Anyone who I do get in contact with are giving me roundabout answers or are bot chats! Would never order from sports direct again!
Really poor customer service no way to call and speak to people just an email and useless webchat where you can not ask anything. I Ordered a pair of trainers and 2 basic t shirts. My trainers were disappointingly cancelled so I didn't want the two t shirts. Sports direct wouldn't let me cancel the order (really didn't want to pay delivery costs when the tshirts were less than £10! they also wont allow you to return items you dont want back to your local store for a refund like most reputable retailers do. Should have known better than to use this company!
Our parcel was left in the bin.
Customer Services is APPALLING My order confirmation was all correct including the correct delivery address. I ordered 8 items and they sent me just 1 item and sent it to the WRONG address. They had sent the package to Hermes with the WRONG house number. I received notification from Hermes informing me that they had delivered my package, but of course I didn't receive it. Hermes sent me a a photo showing my parcel on the doorstep of someone else's house, fortunately I recognised the house and paid the owner a visit. I was VERY lucky to have located my package and retrieve it. I tried all ways to make contact with sports direct as I was now worried that the other 7 item would be sent to the wrong address again. OMG! All I could reach was an automated customer services robot. There are NO telephone numbers that work and email replies take forever. This is the absolute WORST company to buy from. Try to avoid. 1 star is too much for them. Today I recieved notification from Hermes informing me that they will be delivering my 2nd package from Sports Direct so I used their (Re-Direct Parcel) option and instructed them to deliver it to thier Parcel Shop. So glad that I did because YET AGAIN, Sports Direct had put the WRONG house number on the package. Absolutely RIDICULOUS. Anyway, I now have all of my items. No thanks to Sports Direct.
The Yate Sports Direct are awful! Terrible Staff including the Manager and assistant Manager! Sports Direct Cribbs Causeway are amazing! Much much better service than Yate!
Very poor service - won’t buy anything from here again. I ordered my grandson a Ronaldo football shirt for his birthday. The shirt arrived but was a tight fit so I returned it for a larger size. After a couple of weeks went by I received an email saying it was being exchanged, a few days later received another email saying my order was cancelled and a refund would be made. Waited for nearly 2 weeks and still no refund. Contacted customer services by email as no phone number given and it took a further week for a response which said I need to wait a week for the refund - I explained that it had already been longer than a week. A few days later I received a further email saying refund had definitely been made and to check with my bank as maybe they had taken a long time to credit. The refund arrived a week later but was only sent a few days after the last email exchange. The moral of this story is that Sports Direct held onto my money even though they cancelled my order and didn’t return it until weeks later after I had to chase them for it. I needed my money returned so I could purchase a replacement shirt - my poor grandson had to wait so long for his birthday present thanks to your poor service.
Terrible customer services, awfully Disrespectful to your customers,if we need information about some products, I would never buy from your site. JUST TERRIBLE.
When purchasing a Ronaldo Man U shirt for my daughter, it didn’t fit, returned and wouldn’t do anything. This is because I should of clicked on a small link about exchanges. It’s not clear, should be clearly seen when purchasing the item not a separate link. Me and my family will avoid this business in the future!!!
Avoid at all costs. They sent my order to the wrong address. When I eventually got hold of customer service they weren't interested. Not our problem they said. They've kept my £150 and are refusing to help. The customer service agent "Elizabeth" was incredibly unprofessional and rude.
parcel did not arrive- tried to get in contact-sent an email but got no response
I returned a faulty item following the guidelines set by the customer service team, Royal Mail tracked service. The item has been signed for at the facility but they have lost it. They are refusing to accept liability saying that it wasn’t signed for properly… by them! If you buy something you are taking a risk as the returns policy is essentially a lottery as if they lose it, it’s your fault. Con artists.
I bought a pair of Adidas football boots (£40) for my son. On their very first use, they lost a study. My son reports that it is quite uncomfortable wearing the boots now. I took the boots back to the Sports Direct shop in Scarborough, expecting them to accept that this was their mistake and the boots were not fit for purpose - like I would expect every other retailer in the country would do. But instead they claimed the mistake was mine as I did not specifically tighten the study and I had not anticipated that they were poorly finished by the factory (again not my fault). If this really was my responsibility why was I not told to tighten the studs by the shop assistant as I bought them, or better still why did they not check them while they were checking they were to correct size. It would have taken no more than 45 seconds. I will never walk into this dreadful shop again.
MAI PIU'! Ho ricevuto un articolo che era troppo grande e volevo rimandarlo indietro, risultato: Il sito non funziona per i resi quindi si deve mandare una mail all'assistenza clienti che ti dice che devi rinviare il pacco a TUE SPESE e tramite posta in Inghilterra. Alla fine ho dovuto tenermi l'articolo perché rimandarlo indietro sarebbe costato troppo!
I'm highly disappointed with this online shoe called Sport direct. I ordered adidas shoes size 37 for my son. They delivered size 35.5 without a price tag..I contacted them because I needed to send it back but the customer service was so rude and stupid..He totally refused to help instead was sending me Emoji with smile..They have unqualified people working for them. Such as psychiatric patients that can't differentiate the difference between 37 and 35.5 Until now no assistant and my son was really angry he couldn't wear the shoe.they didn't refund or change it. instead I received an insult from the stupid customer service after wasting my money. I don't blame you losers.. Waste if time. They are only interested with your money..bad quality. Fake shop
No refunds if items purchased in-store. Shop online instead. I bought a pair of gloves as a gift. They didn’t fit so returned them to the store asking for a refund, the gloves had been tried on once with all packaging/labels attached. I was informed that no refunds are given on items purchased in store. A credit note was offered, but I didn’t want a credit note as I don’t like being dictated to as to where I spend my money. Looking at the Sports Direct website terms and conditions, full refunds are offered on any item bought online so long as the item is in as-new condition. What is the difference? Why do Sports Direct not honour the same policy when items are bought in store? So if you wish to have the option of a full refund purchase from another store. Or buy online.
Worst customer service ever , have sent numerous emails still no reply back , all I want is a refund as the tracksuit was a gift and now it’s no longer needed as the birthday was two weeks ago , but nobody will reply to me ,so disappointing will never shop again with sports direct ,so think twice before using this company ur throwing your money away
Don’t recommend sports direct their delivery charge is £5 which is so expensive compare to most shops. If you get the wrong order you have to send back at your own cost again. And if you go in store you can’t get a refund just a credit note. Be careful ordering heavy item you might end up just waste your money
Just been to the prestatyn store. Bought the 2 for £12 boxer's. Only to get home, open one and find there to be no boxer's inside. It would cost me more just in fuel to get back the to return so I'm just not gonna shop there ever again.
Sports Direct is rated 3.72 based on 746,064 reviews