Sports Direct Reviews

Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Absolutely rubbish, ordered size10, it was actually size9,I couldn’t walk,it was so tight,took it to sport direct shop,they said,can’t do anything about it,so left it there,got credit note of 12.99 I lost postage,will never buy anything from sports direct again,
Posted 1 minute ago
I bought a pair of Adidas galaxy trainers in Newry shop ,but changed my mind and ordered another pair online hoping to get a refund .the shop assistant would only give me a credit note but I needed a refund to pay for the new pair , disappointed with your policy.
Posted 5 minutes ago
Excellent value for money top service what more could you ask for
Posted 5 minutes ago
Ordering was easy and the garment looks good quality. It’s for a present so the recipient hasn’t seen it yet. However I feel that £4.99. for a 3-5 day delivery is too much. I was very disappointed to see that I would still have to pay delivery even for a store collection! Not impressed!
Posted 8 minutes ago
Quick delivery, very good quality goods received so far.
Posted 18 minutes ago
Good Quality in the clothes I bought turned up early witch is always good
Posted 28 minutes ago
Todo perfecto
Posted 28 minutes ago
All good, fast delivery
Posted 29 minutes ago
execellent servisse, thanks
Posted 30 minutes ago
Despite emailing you re : SportsDirect.com Order reference SD40000061975405 which you cancelled & havent refunded, you fail to respond, please sort this out
Posted 31 minutes ago
App ok no discount though
Posted 32 minutes ago
Item was completely different to photo.
Posted 37 minutes ago
Great sale however you are able to order all that you want, pay for it getca confirmation email then a few mins later another email telling 3 of my items are out of stock! Should be told this at point of ordering. Im now paying postage on 2 little baby items 😡
Posted 38 minutes ago
Purchase was easy but pity they don’t use a decent courier. Payed extra for next day delivery only for the parcel to be held then returned without even trying to deliver it.
Posted 49 minutes ago
I am satisfied, easy to search, good prices, good products, fast delivery.
Posted 50 minutes ago
still has not arrived, and tracking doesn't show anything except the placement of the order !!
Posted 1 hour ago
The price was very competitive but delivery was a day late despite the fact I'd paid for the the 24 hour service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Top😍I’m excited to have my trainer
Posted 1 hour ago
Website easy to use, ordering efficient and delivery on time. What's not to like?
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to order online and delivered within days to my grandson in Cornwall.
Sports Direct is rated 3.78 based on 666,938 reviews