Sports Direct Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Sports Direct
Allan Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Ordering easy - delivery tracking good - item delivered before initial forecast - makes for a good experience"
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Ordering was easy enough and I have received my goods within a reasonable time. Happy with my order!"
Posted 1 hour ago
David Georgeta
Verified Buyer
"Price right and good stuff.Thank's.I'm your costumer By now."
Posted 1 hour ago
Thi Thuy Van Do
Verified Buyer
"Wish you a good day Please tell me how to reduce my freight I bought your goods to send to Vietnam but the freight is 300 €, I want to buy more items but the freight you can discount for me, discount freight to help me Is there any way to send to Vietnam cheaper? help me please"
Victoria Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic delivery time! Less than a week to NewZealand"
"Very beautiful service"
"Item ordered was a good price and it was delivered quickly but home delivery charges are too high. Also click and collect price was too high and it would have taken up to a week to be delivered to store."
Belen Vazquez Caseiro
Verified Buyer
"Calidad precio Envio rapido Variedad de productos y marcas Ofertas interesantes"
Gabriella Sumner
Verified Buyer
"Don't order from here! I ordered 3 items and only received 2 of them. When I rang and asked where it was they said they had to do an investigation and would call me back the following day. I've now been waiting 4 days and still haven t received a phone call and can't even get through to their telephone customer service as to waiting time is absolutely ridiculous. Very upset!"
"All good, delivered on time"
"I bought ski boots, but there was no information on the website to inform me of important product details. Because of this I had to send the boots back as they were not suitable for my level of skiing. I ordered a different pair, again with no product info, and found they are slightly too wide a fit for me, but I have lost faith in finding the correct fit with no information available. Ski boots are not stocked in store so one cannot try before you buy, therefore more product information should be available. For example a customer helpline."
Colette Revadillo
Verified Buyer
"Having the products I wanted at cheep prices"
Jillian Marshall
Verified Buyer
"the worst customer service I have ever encountered on any online store! after my order was processed and the money taken from my PayPal account then I was informed that an item was out of stock but I was still charged for it customer service have completely ignored my request for the refund or this missing item terrible way to treat customers"
"The sizing on the products was very misleading and none of the fitted. Having paid £5 for delivery, I then paid £9.50 to return them. Almost £15 spent and nothing to show."
"I ordered some football boots and cheap shin guards on next day delivery which isn’t cheap but I needed them urgently. I was then emailed to say the boots were out of stock but I didn’t have the option to cancel the rest of my order. I never would have just ordered shin guards on next day delivery (it cost more than the shin guards). They worked out a very expensive pair of shin guards! I emailed customer service but didn’t get any refund of postage which is what I would have expected."
Mary Lee Attard
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping and good packing as well."
Andrew Smith
Verified Buyer
"Iv still not gotten my parcel yet more than a week now Im not happy with this dpd people"
Ryan Maddox
Verified Buyer
"Quick collection thank you for great service..."
Mary Mcmanus
Verified Buyer
"items arrived within a few days and was very happy with the quality and sizes."
Mt Szendrei
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and perfect products for great prices."
Sports Direct is rated 3.87 based on 511,750 reviews