Sports Direct Reviews

Could Be Better
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Sports Direct Reviews

Tell us how Sports Direct made you happy
I ordered some trainers and didn't receive a confirmation email so I emailed your customer care team. they came back fairly quickly tto re send my confirmation which was great as I had no record of the transaction. So thankyou! Regards Lisa
I found what I wanted.The shoes were delivered before the expected date.
Very nice prices en fast delivery not my last order
Very happy parcel received very quick happy with my items will use again 10/10
Delivery was very quick, good wrapping and secured product enclosed. Great reduction online compared to in store and also greater variety of sizes available. Unfortunately, delivery company was very misleading and caused issues with dropping off the item.
The delivery was quick and smooth! However, the bag I received was a little ripped on the top and I expected the delivery details to be true
Delivery time marginally longer that I hoped for. Other than that a v good service
Pretty good service. I had to wait a short while for delivery, but I was informed of this at purchase. I didn’t notice, but I must have not unchecked a box to not receive a massive mug. Sorry but it went straight in the bin. Not great for the environment.
I am very pleased with my bike & lights & the condition they were delivered. Not so much with my ‘free gift’ that was smashed & my bike helmet that had also been handled roughly & was cracked in several places, making it unfit for purpose. The automatic email I received was very prompt asking for photos but I then received no further communication from Sports Direct. I did however receive notification from PayPal that I had received a refund for the helmet. Whilst I was happy with this, I feel an email from Sports Direct would have been welcome.
Nice size 14 shoe products
It's as good as I taught love the shoes...hope to shop with you again
Decent range and relatively quick delivery to AMS. Would have liked to order Adidas but this is not delivered outside of UK but managed to get a decent football kit for my kid.
The coat was too small for the person I bought it for. I have then returned it for a refund.
Good work.
Delivery and returns were prompt and good online prices
Got what I wanted, at a price I wanted and it came early! Well done ✔
Items arrived, kettle bell not the colour I ordered but good quality.
Service was good
Olá, Boa tarde Correu tudo bem, as sapatilhas correspondem inteiramente ao pedido boa experiencia Obrigado
Buenas tardes, lo siento mucho pero voy a tener que devolver las zapatillas pues no resultan cómodas para mi horma del pie. Un saludo.
Sports Direct is rated 3.72 based on 745,008 reviews