StoreKit Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"The best customer service that I have received in a long time. Excellent."
"Very good & reliable service"
"Great customer service and product knowledge. Fast delivery too."
"very quick"
"Very easy to buy from with good fast delivery times"
"Thank you , great service, good advice and the right product for my need !"
"Very good service"
"Very quick delivery and great price! And printer spot on"
"Order came very quickly, and was packaged well. Very satisfied."
"Incorrect information provided on the website led to me purchasing a piece of hardware that was not compatible with the software I had already chosen to use. Unfortunately I had made separate purchases of other items that were compatible with the hardware, non of which I can use because of the software/hardware compatibility issue. I am left out of pocket and have received no reply from the seller."
"Quick and easy website, fast delivery and was also contacted to advise my order was wrong so it could be amended before it was dispatched. Top service."
"Good service"
"Not working faulty"
"Prompt service and good value"
"Very impressive company to do business with. Excellent communications. Keep it up :)"
"Great quick service"
"Very quick service great thanks"
"I was looking for a epos till solution for a small village cricket club. Having looked at a number of solutions based around subscription based software I came across StoreKit. A lot of the hardware was already familiar but what stood out was the abilty to match this to various software solutions with assurance that they would be compatible. Working around a free to use epos app I chose the hardware I needed. Over all this has probably saved around £200. The ordering process was straightforward and delivery was prompt. Setting up has proved quite simple and everything works well. I had an issue getting a card reader to work with the set up but I am sure this was mot related to the kit. I think that has now been resolved so all good to go. I would recommend StoreKit to any small business looking for an economic epos till solution, but I think any size business would find an appropriate set up."
"Very easy to order and staff are very helpful and polite."
"Good"