StoreKit Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Great service"
"great service"
"Quick delivery"
"Extremely helpful staff, won't push something on you if they don't think you need it. Very knowledgeable a really good company to deal with. Highly recommended."
"Just amazing, excellent service!!!"
"Excellent service and product"
"i find very easy and fast service"
"East and quick. great purchase"
"Always a pleasure dealing with Store Kit they are a nice friendly hardworking team who always go above and beyond to service your needs. Goods and services delivered and supplied in a timely manner, all items received in excellent condition. I would highly reccomend working with Store Kit. Quincy Williams Clarity Minds Limited"
"Very good service"
"Idid not find any difficulty."
"The best!!!"
"Very good on time perfect service"
"Very good service"
"The quality of the product was what it was expected of it !!"
"I order a printer and paid for it, but lower and so cheaper version has been posted to me!"
"I had two issues one a couriers fault and then I ordered the wrong printer. I must stress both issues were no fault of the company . The service I recieved from storeKit was fantastic . The communication and speed they sorted everything out was nothing short of excellent. Great job , great service ."
"Easy to order, good communication throughout and delivered on time as stated"
"I'm very glad I chose to call StoreKit for some advice. They knew exactly what I was asking them about. One phone call to them and I definitely avoided ordering the wrong equipment. The right equipment arrived the next day and worked exactly as promised. Highly recommend them :)"
"Great products at great prices"
StoreKit is rated 4.58 based on 212 reviews