StoreKit Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Thank you so much to May Le, she has been so super helpful from the initial phone call to discuss our requirements to the follow up from the order to make sure we'd ordered the best possible solution - many thanks. Will most definitely recommend."
"Purchased a Star Micronics mPOP cash drawer with receipt printer for my new shop which will be opening at the end of the month. The delivery was super quick and the price was pretty much the best on the market for the model I wanted. Very happy with the service and although I haven't yet used the till for a real sale my set up test runs have been successful and the integration with iZettle has made my life so much easier!"
"Fantastic advice and service"
"Excellent product for commercial use with a restaurant or bar."
"Easy to order, quick delivery, recommended!"
"Pre sales information provided quick lunch via website chat, and order arrived next day. Great prices."
"Brill service it would be even more brill if you offered a POS system preloaded we have chosen a free POS app from Loyverse its so easy to use and would a massive selling point for you Thank you Q"
"UPS ignored my request to change the delivery date so the poor guy delivering tried for four days running while we were away. Furthermore, we only have the receipt printer so far, no cash drawer. Could've been better to be honest!"
"Fast delivery and very helpful staff!"
"Good!!!!"
"great stuff and customer service"
"The pos system was so simple to set up and connect to my iOS iPad. It’s light Weight and portable ."
"I'll be making a complaint as promised"
"Good and helpful chatline that assisted us in choosing our kit. Then installing (from Vend) was a breeze. Everything just worked, first time. Great. Also, products are well made, well designed and robust - just what's required for a retail environment. Would have no hesitation in recommending."
"Delivery was fast, really pleased with that. I was told about the til etc that I bought beforehand & that it was so straight forward, it took 2 days to setup and have this working. Not ideal but once it started working it was fab."
"i had an issue with fedex losing a box in france and Storekit was very quick in responding. Quick shipment and brilliant all round!"
"Cheers, Guys!"
"Excellent knowledge patience and support from the team ... shout out to Angus though a star!"
"Helpful"
"Excellent company to work with from start to finish, very patient and knowledgeable. Pointed me in the right direction but allowed me to make my own choices on the information they gave. Well done to Angus and the team for putting the customer first and making sure they are happy."
StoreKit is rated 4.62 based on 174 reviews