StoreKit Reviews

StoreKit have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

92% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

hello@storekit.com

54 Broadwick St

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate StoreKit ?

"First order never arrived. Replacement order took a week to arrive. Storekit aware of problems but made no contact."
"Delivered the next day, StoreKit's website and service was excellent. The cash register is very easy to set up and use. I use it with an iPad and the mPOP app is helpful. It works a treat with iZettle, card payments and cash processing is quick."
"Very helpful and very fast delivery, couldn't believe it!"
"Spoke with Matthew, who was courteous and knowledgeable. He walked through lot of details quite thoroughly. Proactively taken on queries to resolve, demonstrated exemplary customer focus. Overall, two thumbs up for Matthew and StoreKit."
"Great service, great advice, swift delivery"
"Order process was very simple, delivery arrived as expected. I was informed along the way the journey of my item."
"The tracking number for 1 of my items was not communicated to me and I was not informed my items would be shipped from different warehouse and arriving at different times."
"Really great service, staff are very helpful and friendly. Product knowledge is excellent and delivery is quick and secure."
"Quick to respond to my query prior to purchase, goods delivered very quickly. Excellent service."
"Answered my questions about products well. Sent out goods promptly."
"The product I wanted was clearly only sold if it was in stock unlike some competitors . when there was a delay in delivery by one day I received a phone call to check that was ok. it was very good service to keep me informed."
"StoreKit has an easy to use website and very helpful staff."
"Great communication, fast delivery, good prices. Great customer service - thank you!"
"I placed an Order for a Square iOS system. I was NOT given any info about the Delivery at the checkout. I chatted online to the support and was informed that as I just placed my order and its very late on the Friday evening (around 5.30ish) it would be processed on Monday and delivered on Tue. I had to contact again the Support on Tuesday asking if I will receive my items today? I was informed at that point that there was a PROBLEM with the order and now being resolved..My items were not delivered until THU. So in short Very Poor, Below Standard Service will never buy again from them.."
"Great Price, Fast Delivery, Efficient SMS communications on delivery progress"
"Very good service we buy from again and tell me friends"
"Every aspect of our experience with Storekit was very good, from the initial advice to the product delivery. We would recommend and use them again."
"I was having some problems getting my card to go through to complete my transaction. What I was not expecting was that somebody got in touch with me to advise on the situation. They offered to let us pay by bank transfer and I was able to complete the transaction. I was very happy with this extra level of service, I have never had a company go above and beyond what is expected to keep a customer happy."
"Very quick service and couldn't be happier. Would recommend"
"Great selection of products, good prices and excellent customer service"
StoreKit is rated 4.64 based on 137 reviews