StoreKit Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Excellent service, we bought a kit for our AirPOS setup which was delivered without a hitch"
"The items I ordered were quite small, yet I have to have the courier service that is expensive and requires a signature. Hence still not got them as I’m not around to sign."
"Item identified, ordered on line, delivered next day, what more can I want? Very good."
"Extremely fast delivery and great service"
"I was pleasantly surprised with the speed of delivery. Brilliant quality products and the service was great."
"Excellent service. Knowledgeable and helpful people."
"The printer was well priced, promptly dispatched and as described. I likes the way I was encouraged to select how I was going to use it, so that a check could be made as to its suitability. Unfortunately, the purchase experience was let down by the use of FedEx as carriers. I delayed the delivery online and received an acknowledgment, however a delivery attempt was made on the incorrect original day. I received text messages saying that it could not be delivered; I had to phone to ask what was going on; another person phoned me to arrange redelivery - she knew nothing about my earlier phone call. I looked online to see what was going on ... it had been returned to the depot. I phoned to ask why this had happened; I was told a supervisor would call me back ... they did not. Eventually, I discovered online that it was out for delivery on the following day. I wasted nearly an hour trying to sort this out. It would have been quicker for me to have visited the London office to pick up the item."
"Just bloody perfect 👌"
"Delivery was good my only tip would be to use smaller packages for smaller items that way the item will be able to fit through the letterbox if the resident is not @ home, the parcel I received was way too big for the small item I had ordered. Overall your service was great"
"Delivery was late - with the weekend 5 days, when a next day delivery was stated . The product is now next door and I still don't have the product to use"
"Excellent service .Very helpful explaining to me what I needed after initially ordering the wrong item. Thank you both"
"Very easy to use website, perfect accessories to fit our Miura card readers and impeccably fast delivery. Would 100% use again."
"The best customer service I’ve received since being in business. Chris was very knowledgable and helped me select the right products for my requirements. Would recommend"
"Thank you so much to May Le, she has been so super helpful from the initial phone call to discuss our requirements to the follow up from the order to make sure we'd ordered the best possible solution - many thanks. Will most definitely recommend."
"Purchased a Star Micronics mPOP cash drawer with receipt printer for my new shop which will be opening at the end of the month. The delivery was super quick and the price was pretty much the best on the market for the model I wanted. Very happy with the service and although I haven't yet used the till for a real sale my set up test runs have been successful and the integration with iZettle has made my life so much easier!"
"Fantastic advice and service"
"Excellent product for commercial use with a restaurant or bar."
"Easy to order, quick delivery, recommended!"
"Pre sales information provided quick lunch via website chat, and order arrived next day. Great prices."
"Brill service it would be even more brill if you offered a POS system preloaded we have chosen a free POS app from Loyverse its so easy to use and would a massive selling point for you Thank you Q"
StoreKit is rated 4.57 based on 227 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access