StoreKit Reviews

StoreKit have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service. Full Insights

93% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

hello@storekit.com

36 Lexington Street

Live Chat

How would you rate StoreKit ?

"Very quick service and couldn't be happier. Would recommend"
"Great selection of products, good prices and excellent customer service"
"Order was despatched on the day and delivered quickly."
"Prompt delivery, answered our many queries."
"Helpful staff and prompt efficient delivery"
"Excellent fast delivery, good coms, sent tracking number. Could find no fault next day delivery."
"Easy to order. Goods were just what I wanted and arrived by special delivery the next day. Service does not get better than that"
"I asked a question on the pop up chat and Ben answered in less than 5 mins with an answer to my question. Amazing customer service!"
"Very helpful and we're clear on telling me what I was purchasing and if the products would work in the environment I will be using the products"
"Super impressed with how easy it was to get the accessories we needed for our Square POS system and how quickly our order arrived!"
"Service was lightning fast and products well priced... :) - EU shipping worked fast to Denmark too. Will shop here again, when it's needed."
"Great customer service and O arrived really quickly."
"We have recently bought a LAN printer and a Honeywell scanner to use with our PC for our vend set up. Although we have not used the products yet, the service was very good. Ben called to check we had chosen the correct items for what we needed and the postage was very quick. We wouldn't hesitate to buy from StoreKit again."
"Good service and delivery"
"This is simply one of the worst companies I've ever dealt with, let me down over and over again, poor communication, no apology. I ordered a complete POS system for 'Next Day Delivery' on a Friday bank holiday in time for it to be dispatched that day according to their website. It was not dispatched until the following Tuesday, and wasn't delivered until very late Thursday, leaving my new business without a till system in its first week of opening. When I eventually did receive it, 2 products were missing, which after I chased up were not dispatched because they were out of stock. I hadn't been informed they were out of stock despite having chased them up every single day of that week. I was assured I would be contacted on Friday morning after calling them, I was not, I was then told I would be contacted on Friday afternoon to confirm dispatch, I was not. On Monday (and no effort made on their part to communicate with mr at all) I called again and was offered an alternative, I refused and ordered the same product, cheaper, from your competitor, which was delivered on time the next day. The only thing this company can deliver promptly is a refund, beware. And don't bother asking for a manager, you'll just be fobbed off. If I treated my customers like this I'd be out of business very quickly. I do understand things being out of stock (although they shouldn't be available for purchase) - but communicating that to your customers or simply calling them back when you have promised to do so they can make alternative arrangements is only forthright. If you cannot deliver on time, don't say that you can."
Hi Gary,

I'd like to apologise on behalf of the team for your experience with StoreKit, as you can see from our other reviews we meet our delivery and service targets on almost every order.

To clarify a few points; we offer free next day delivery as standard but this is not a guaranteed service and we always recommend customers to leave more than a few days before opening to purchase hardware. There was an unfortunate combination of a rush of orders before the bank holiday weekend leading to a delayed shipment and another delay in transit caused by UPS.

Again, sorry we weren't able to live up to expectations with your order and I can assure you we will be reviewing our communications policy on issues such as this.

Thanks
Ben & StoreKit
"Got my Star mpop delivered as agreed. Excellent product and worked a treat. Took me 2 minutes to setup. Thank you for great service , will be using you again soon. Darren white Premier Ecig Uk"
"Superb. Great price and very fast shipping. Definitely worth 5 stars!"
"All items arrived the following working day, very well packaged, and easy to set up."
"Highly recommend StoreKit; first purchase from them, but it was fantastic service. My order was placed an hour after their order dispatch cut-off, but it was still dispatched the same day. Then delivered the very next working day. Could not ask for more. Highly recommend and thanks!"
"Very straightforward. Very Fast. Excellent customer service."
StoreKit is rated 4.67 based on 119 reviews