StoreKit Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend StoreKit

Tell us how StoreKit made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"UPS ignored my request to change the delivery date so the poor guy delivering tried for four days running while we were away. Furthermore, we only have the receipt printer so far, no cash drawer. Could've been better to be honest!"
"Fast delivery and very helpful staff!"
"Good!!!!"
"great stuff and customer service"
"The pos system was so simple to set up and connect to my iOS iPad. It’s light Weight and portable ."
"I'll be making a complaint as promised"
"Good and helpful chatline that assisted us in choosing our kit. Then installing (from Vend) was a breeze. Everything just worked, first time. Great. Also, products are well made, well designed and robust - just what's required for a retail environment. Would have no hesitation in recommending."
"Delivery was fast, really pleased with that. I was told about the til etc that I bought beforehand & that it was so straight forward, it took 2 days to setup and have this working. Not ideal but once it started working it was fab."
"i had an issue with fedex losing a box in france and Storekit was very quick in responding. Quick shipment and brilliant all round!"
"Cheers, Guys!"
"Excellent knowledge patience and support from the team ... shout out to Angus though a star!"
"Excellent company to work with from start to finish, very patient and knowledgeable. Pointed me in the right direction but allowed me to make my own choices on the information they gave. Well done to Angus and the team for putting the customer first and making sure they are happy."
"I’ve bought a printer for my Ubereats tablet for £273 and from day one after every two print it jams the paper inside. I’ve spoke to the help team but no one was helpful at all only thing they were doing was transferring my calls to 4 different departments nothing else. The return policy is terrible if a printer is not working and has issues and it’s less then 2 weeks you should not waste our time and send someone to pick it up."
"Very efficient. Will use again."
"special thanks ( may le & angus ) for their cooperation I wish you the best"
"Very quick delivery and friendly staff"
"Place the order is easy, prices are good"
"Contacted us to check that the scanner ordered was of the right technical specification to work with out software."
StoreKit is rated 4.61 based on 207 reviews