Stuarts London Reviews

Stuarts London 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Genesis Vallecillo
Stuarts London 5 star review on 10th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
I have not received my order of shoes yet and need them in next two days for granddaughters birthday order given and confirmed by yourselves on 1 August.
Charged postage twice and ignore all email best avoid and spend you money somewhere else
Item mislabelled - it's a M not an XL. Customer service very poor. Expensive to return - company should pay because they've sent faulty goods, but they ignore the law.
Got a size too big. Had to give as a gift because shipping to return was the same price as my shoes. Not very happy.
Claimed I was refunded yet never was!?!
Are you kidding me to ask for a review?

You guys did not Aussie the order!!! You cancelled my order without an explanation!!!
Never replied to my emails
Very bad experience!!
Nice. product . Quick delivery .All in all very satisfactory
Bad service. I had to chase up a refund several times and then I was refunded less than I paid with no explanation.
Ordered thursday morning for next day delivery arrived on the sunday!! No apologies could of least offered to reimburse postage
I cant yet review because I still await delivery of my order placed on the 25th May
slow delivery ..
Still haven't received item
I shall start by saying that Stuarts is my favourite clothes shop. Nevertheless, my last shopping experience was among the worst. I was alerted to a 20% offer over Easter which it transpired was not open to me as I am a already a silver customer which entitles me to a 5% discount and the two are mutually exclusive. At checkout, this was less than obvious as an explanation as to why the EASTER20 discount could not be applied, When I emailed asking for help, about both the discount problem and also how to access the points I had previously accrued, I initially received very poor support, having to correspond on the matter for a couple of days. Also, when checking out, the sale items I had also purchased still showed full price. I suspect this would have been amended when I got to my final pay page, but as I couldn't apply the discount on the full price item, I never got that far. In indefinite COVID-19 lock-down, the transaction was intended to cheer me up. In fact, the whole experience had exactly the opposite effect. Perhaps you need to attend to the checkout application and render it more transparent?
Item didn't arrive in over a week. No reply to my email.
Very disappointed in the product because I cannot wear it, given that the dye inside the slippers comes off and my toes are black afterwards. Very hard to wash off.
Shop claiming they have not received my parcel.
I brought a Armani jeans for £130 was a awful fit it’s not as it explains online also it did not fit me and I did not get a free label to send it back I had to pay £4 for postage rubbish will never use this company again you people don’t use this book place
Pedí un articulo que nunca me llego y del que nunca supe nada de él,a pesar de reclamarlo varias veces.
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 11,722 reviews