Stuarts London Reviews

Stuarts London 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Genesis Vallecillo
Stuarts London 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Really poor
Bought two t shirts merz schwannen . Nearly 50 quid each. I bought similar ones ( merz) 4 years ago. Very good. Seems the quality has been cut back ( always seems to be the way ) material is much thinner and more flimsy, so, for nearly 100 pounds i have two thin and probably not very long lasting t shirts. Oh well, not buying merz again. Pretty p....d off. Not a criticism of stuart's however, a criticism of overpriced and under quality merz
Ordered a XXL tee shirt. I received a tee shirt in XXL packaging but the tee shirt it’s self was a XL. Sent back too small. Disappointing.
the jacket that was sent to me did not match the jacket on the website. I have sent them back so far, unfortunately they have not received any response from them
r.diener
I ordered a tracksuit top and the number of my address was left of the shipping address which then caused me to make a number of calls and sending emails to not only the merchant but numerous emails to the post office. Luckily for me the post office were really helpful and eventually located it for me otherwise it would’ve been sent back to the merchant only for it to be re-sent. Not good at all !
My order was fraught with problems from start to finish. Firstly I received the wrong order but that was only the start of my difficulties.
Did eventually receive the correct goods after several weeks but required a substantial effort on my part to bring it to conclusion.
Appreciate that some restrictions created by Coronavirus pandemic haven't helped but I buy regularly on line and was also running my own mail order business for several decades (until recent retirement) so know how things should work.
My problems with Stuart's were caused by basic inefficiency and iffy comms to sort it out. Hate to leave a bad review but it wasn't the best buying experience.
They sent me a completely different product than what I asked for and ordered, will return and get a refund.
Still waiting. I know we're in difficult times but web orders up and running and taking money. Item was being sent from Stuarts to Royal Mail on Tuesday 14/4 at present this is still the delivery status a week later. Would be good to get some feed back guys as to where my order is it. Ta Jim
Hi,

I haven't received my parcel #421347 ref 15502925172728 which was due on April 15th. Can you give me an update please. No answer on the main number in uk? Jimmy Smyth Howth Dublin
Bought a belt to small sent it back waiting for my dough
Very delayed in delivery and when contact customer service I am being told
Royal Mail busy.
Would be nice to be kept up to date from retailer and not having to chase.
Still waiting for order to arrival and order was placed before Easter
I am still waiting on a item which was ordered well over a week ago I purchased an order from another on line dealer 3 days ago and item arrive today so why I am still waiting.
There was a mixed up picture on the site. The picture didn`t match the description. I was inattentive and ordering the product, guided by the picture not paying attention on the description. As a result, I have gotten not an item I wanted. What`s a shame.
I’m happy with the quality of the product and the prompt service, but would have appreciated if I was told beforehand that additional 200$+ were required for customs..
Size fit was misleading and the postage cost me over £13 to receive and then pay for the return. Not cool.
Appreciated fast shipping, but item was incorrect. You promoted Ray ban polarized on a picture, received regular lenses. It Doesn’t make sense to return because I have to pay for shipping from US to London and loosing money.
la veste que j'ai reçue est tachée au niveau du col
I haven't received the good yet so at this point I am not super impressed

Regards Suzanne
Unfortunately the item I ordered was not what I received. Bit annoying when you have to pay for a return you didnt order.
I’m satisfied by overall responsiveness of Stuarts London but in not happy with the item itself. I was sent a pair of boots with obvious stain/blemish which doesn’t get cleaned despite trying everything.
The blemish is big enough not to miss therefore I’m wondering why I wasn’t sent a clean pair?
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 11,703 reviews