Stuarts London Reviews

Stuarts London 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Genesis Vallecillo
Stuarts London 5 star review on 10th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Fast delivery and good product, however disappointing you’ve got to pay for the postage to return an item.
Delivery is slow and shipping cost is high. It used to be DHL, but now Royal Mail is very slow.
I'd write a review but I'm still waiting for the delivery!
Great novesta stock but size chart wrong
I still have yet to receive the product since making the order on 24th April 2020. Please consider to use a faster and better shipping service with taxes paid at checkout instead of leaving it between the shipper and customer, resulting in unnecessary delays.
Great looking hat. But, for the price, all orders should come with hat reducers strips
Missing items from the package: official canvas bag for the shoes was missing. It was reported but no response after a week. Disappointing service.
Good price however it has been nine days and my order still has not been delivered.
The Ordering and Delivery to the USA was very quick. The one negative is they put a 10 1/2 UK size sticker on what should have been my US size 11, but the box was clearly marked 11 1/2 US, so They’re too big, and with this international virus crisis going on it’s too difficult to exchange them (plus, I don’t believe Stuart’s has a true US size ‘11’ in stock in this highly desirable discontinued boot ?).
Nota giid returns procedure as unable to click on the links, not very clear.
Products are good.
Delivery good
Purchased an item via paypal, had to send an email direct to Stuart's who in turn told me that my payment had failed although had been taken out of my account and showed no refund. Several days later item was shown as dispatched, with no confirmation email from sender poor customer services but as least the item was sent.
First thing first, I was charged a custom duty of Aed: 383 upon arrival by DHL which was never communicated and it’s a rip off. After I tried the shoe, the mid foot hurts, not a comfortable shoe and it’s not as good as I expected. Comfort I would rate it 1 out of 5. Long story short, pretty bad experience buying this shoe and believe me the shoe is not at all comfortable.
I reside in Malaysia, in comparison when i order from OB who use DHL i receive in 4-5 days, via Royal Mail unable to track, 9 days & still not recieved.
Like the shopping experience itself as Stuarts London with good UX, competitive pricing, etc.

But I would recommend you to change the international shipping method (company/partner) from existing EMS to FEDEX or UPS

I've purchased on 9th Feb, and I still didn't get my shoes until today which is 18th Feb... takes 9 days..really?? It did arrive somewhere in Korea but anyhow I didn't get it yet. Hopefully I would get em tomorrow.

Few days ago, I bought one from Endclothing who uses FEDEX, and I managed to get my stuff in 4 business days

Hope this makes sense..

Cheers
Order arrived quickly and a good price, returned 2 of 3 items - when I checked my credit card they had incorrectly funded me for one item.

Emailed Stuarts and never had a reply had to chase them up eventually got a reply and the refund was corrected several days later - not the best experience probably wouldn't return again sadly.
Your return service is poor.
Would rather use ASOS and Zalando because they make it easyier and cheaper.
Hi for many years I have bought clothing from this store but on my last purchase I had to return them but there was no return label .
For me to send the said items back it cost me £8.

Very disappointed
Peter
Great product at great price shame the Adidas trim trabs were meant to arrive Saturday but never came till Monday but was more likely royal mails fault .
Had to return item for an exchange and am waiting for confirmation or the new item to arrive.
The white shoe laces and part of the runners looked grubby on the beige side however due to needing them urgent for a birthday gift don’t have time to return
Was a bit disappointment with the overall appearance of the shoes
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 11,703 reviews