Stuarts London Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
Simon
"Appalling service. Charged for delivery having advertised it was free. Despite acknowledging I’m due a refund, Stuart’s are refusing to repay me due to my negative comments on social media."
Nigel
"First purchase I’ve made and won’t be the last, excellent service and quality pair of Jeans, cheers guys.."
Alexis NEGRETE
"Item as described. Great communication. Item delivered quick."
"Superb quality items every time, shipping lightning quick, great prices."
"Delivery was quick and my son loved his new adidas top"
"Had a reply to be notified when the size of my jeans were in stock, and then purchased, very fast delivery, I would recommend the company. Genuine Armani Jeans."
"Excellent service delivery within a couple of days"
"I was pleased with my order and very satisfied with the service, I would happily recommend this website to friends and family. Thank you offers were good!"
"Great service as always fast delivery very happy Would always recommend"
"Item was perfect, quick delivery."
"GOOD CHOICES SIMPLE ORDERING NICELY PACKED"
"Great service very quick delivery of a good quality jacket . Will be using this shop again"
"Stuarts had Grenson Fred boots at an excellent price. They gave a receive on date and the boots were delivered on that date. The most important part was the picture on their website looked just like the boots I received. So many times when you order online the colors aren't the same. In summary, Stuarts is on top of their game."
"I am happy with my purchase. Price is much cheaper than anywhere else."
"Awesome pair of jeans. Cheers!"
"Spot on service as always. Baracuta as good as ever!"
"This is to inform you that my Baracuta Archive jacket arrived today, March 14. After many years, I finally have a genuine Baracuta, thanks to your great price. The fit is just right, and the quality is excellent. My only quarrel is with the two-way zipper, which is just a nuisance. Your service was lightning fast: all the way from the UK to Colorado in the Wild West in just four days, and that despite a severe blizzard yesterday--and attacks by hostile Indian tribes! 😄😄😄 Many thanks, and God bless the UK! F. G. in Colorado"
"Good website, easy to find what I was looking for. Very efficient postage system - I received the good promptly and earlier than expected."
"Delighted with my purchase of Astorflex Cityflex shoes. Really quick delivery."
"Everything perfect. Worth the price."
"I have purchased Items both online and in-store - never a problem and only ever 100% first class service. Always a fantastic range of clothing and footwear - I rarely have to shop elsewhere."
"Your service is exceptional. I truly appreciate the speed in which I received my order and thank you for the free delivery. Dennis C."
"Excellent service, as always."
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 9,107 reviews