Stuarts London Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
Simon
"Appalling service. Charged for delivery having advertised it was free. Despite acknowledging I’m due a refund, Stuart’s are refusing to repay me due to my negative comments on social media."
Nigel
"First purchase I’ve made and won’t be the last, excellent service and quality pair of Jeans, cheers guys.."
Alexis NEGRETE
"Item as described. Great communication. Item delivered quick."
"This is to inform you that my Baracuta Archive jacket arrived today, March 14. After many years, I finally have a genuine Baracuta, thanks to your great price. The fit is just right, and the quality is excellent. My only quarrel is with the two-way zipper, which is just a nuisance. Your service was lightning fast: all the way from the UK to Colorado in the Wild West in just four days, and that despite a severe blizzard yesterday--and attacks by hostile Indian tribes! 😄😄😄 Many thanks, and God bless the UK! F. G. in Colorado"
"Good website, easy to find what I was looking for. Very efficient postage system - I received the good promptly and earlier than expected."
"Delighted with my purchase of Astorflex Cityflex shoes. Really quick delivery."
"Everything perfect. Worth the price."
"I have purchased Items both online and in-store - never a problem and only ever 100% first class service. Always a fantastic range of clothing and footwear - I rarely have to shop elsewhere."
"Your service is exceptional. I truly appreciate the speed in which I received my order and thank you for the free delivery. Dennis C."
"Excellent service, as always."
"Very quick and efficient. Fracap boots excellent. Only gripe is the box was slightly damaged and some liquid stains on lid, boot had marks on inside of tongue, but very happy with the boots and service. Would recommend and will buy from Stuarts London again. The boots were in the sale. A+"
"Speedy delivery thanks"
"Excellent service! Product as described! Will definitely shop again, as my husband Stuart tells me he already knew about them as it’s an iconic store!"
"Service was fantastic- very quick delivery! Diadora Borg Elites at a fantastic price! Very pleased."
"My favorite UK online store. I can only hope I'll be able to shop online even after Brexit."
"Great fast service,quality products look out for more orders from BB postcodes i have been spreading the good word."
"Excellent selection of clothes etc . And a brilliant service provided."
"Ordered a pair of Fracap boots online ( reduced ) they are superb as was the service delivered to my home in a timely fashion . Was kept informed of delivery throughout time & day Great service"
"Excellent purchase with fast delivery"
"Very pleased with jacket came on time and in a smart cardboard box happy to buy on line with Stuart’s again"
"As an Australian customer I found Stuarts to be a rip off compared with other online sellers in terms of shipping. $19.95 initially, then I had to spend another $17 to return the item (which took a month!) when it was the wrong size (my mistake). Then when they didn't have the size I needed they wouldn't refund, only credit, meaning I'd have to order something else and pay another $19.95 postage! Thats $57 in postage for what will be a $60 item! I explained my situation but they refused to refund. Aussie buyers beware! Plenty of much better online options - ASOS etc. They really shouldn't sell to Australia if they can't be reasonable. Terrible customer service."
"Just rec my grenson boots. They’re pretty big, but I like insoles in my boots so it’s no problem. The leather is incomparably soft. Exceptional quality w close attention to details. They are gorgeous boots. I’ve only worn them once and rec compliments on them, but I can tell they’ll need several more wears before they’re really broken in. The soles are super slick, but I’m having rubber soles added to them by my local cobbler here in okc. Stuart’s shipped via dhl, so I tracked the package all the way to my doorstep, which arrived earlier than expected."
"exerlent"