Stuarts London Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Stuarts London

020 8 735 1801

customerservices@stuartslondon.com

35-37 Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Stuarts London?

Jaime Moreno Bonadona
Jaime Moreno Bonadona
Verified Buyer

I found Stuarts by sheer Chance ,and i am glad , I recently bought two pairs of Nikes ,I live in Australia and after checking my purchase i saw my delivery address was wrong ,I sent an E mail as it was 4am ( british time ) I called on the phone after nine am and to my surprise the correction have already been made ,( will be fair to say that the guy on customer service at the phone ,was very helpful and friendly ,reassuring me that my shoes had been packed and ready for posting ... and to my surprise again ,I received my shoes in less than a week , now i buy a lot from Asia and the USA but never got my items so fast , i Will recommend Stuarts to any one of my friends .love my shoes and will buy more .
A thank ful and happy customer.
James
James
Verified Buyer

I purchased my Sanders & Sanders suede chukka boots late on a Sunday evening, EST time, USA.
They were on my doorstep in Ohio on Tuesday, 11:45 AM.
The boots are as described, and I would not hesitate to purchase again from Stuart's.

James Parsons
Farid Izzemeer Amir
Farid Izzemeer Amir
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, and really appreciate for the free tax for non EU country. I bought a pair of münchen on friday and received on wednesday (malaysia). Although the tag on the shoe is off when I received it but I do appreciate for the double box. Really recommend this store.
Vincas
Verified Buyer

Fabulous , prompt attention & delivery .
Colin
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery & great brands
Robin Vaughan
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic selection of clothes and fast delivery service. Perfect
Robin

Fast service
Verified Buyer

Great fast service, quality trainers
Donald Gale
Verified Buyer

Excellent product selection in stock. Amazingly fast delivery at very reasonable rates. Placed an order for a pair of shoes on a Saturday. They shipped on Monday and I received them in the middle of the desert in the US the next day. How do they do it? Highly recommend, Thanks!
Nathan
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the speed of delivery,will use them again
Annum
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Hugo boss wallet and received a cardholder instead. I was then told to wait for a returns label and send it back to receive my item but I needed my order asap. So had to go in to exchange. Was very inconvenient
Frédéric

tip top ok!
SEAN
Verified Buyer

I purchased the wrong size shoes and contacted Stuarts immediately as I had purchased them for an interview, they tried all they could to help find an alternative, beyond what I would have expected.
Paul

Great online store, service, price and delivery. 5*
Lee
Verified Buyer

Fine. No problems, quick delivery.
Per

Fast. Good brands and prices. Easy webbsides/ Per from Sweden
Verified Buyer

Hi I cannot stress enough of the fantastic service I have received. They are definately on my shopping list. I ordered the wrong size and within approx. 2 days I had a refund on my account. Could not ask for a better service.
Verified Buyer

My shoes shipped to the US in two days. No long wait and the shoes are a perfect fit. Love them.
John
Verified Buyer

No messing item ordered. item delivered with updates. Very happy with service and will be back to purchase again many thanks john byrne
Ron
Verified Buyer

Best service I have received from any company. Over the past month I have dealt with under armour, Nike, they were not as well organised.
Anna Piccioni

Great prices
Great service
Fast delivery n ready to place my next purchase. Thank you 👌
DELIP
Verified Buyer

Great items delivered super fast
Gemma