Stuarts London Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Stuarts London

020 8 735 1801

customerservices@stuartslondon.com

35-37 Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush

How would you rate Stuarts London?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Andy
"Very competitive prices. Very fast delivery to Northern Ireland. Very good range of quality products available."
Tim
"Dead good service."
Jaime Moreno Bonadona
Jaime Moreno Bonadona
Verified Buyer
"I found Stuarts by sheer Chance ,and i am glad , I recently bought two pairs of Nikes ,I live in Australia and after checking my purchase i saw my delivery address was wrong ,I sent an E mail as it was 4am ( british time ) I called on the phone after nine am and to my surprise the correction have already been made ,( will be fair to say that the guy on customer service at the phone ,was very helpful and friendly ,reassuring me that my shoes had been packed and ready for posting ... and to my surprise again ,I received my shoes in less than a week , now i buy a lot from Asia and the USA but never got my items so fast , i Will recommend Stuarts to any one of my friends .love my shoes and will buy more . A thank ful and happy customer."
"Great service and great value 5 stars"
"They sell good hats."
"Great choice in gear and easy sale also great delivery service"
"Great service, unfortunately needed to return the item. This was not a problem with a very quick refund. Would not hesitate to shop again."
"Excellent product, delivery and communication."
"Ace.... thank you"
"Excellent service as always and items were perfect."
"I bought a Pendleton wool shirt which has a strong chemical smell. I have the suspicion that it gets dry cleaned and re labeled. I asked stuarts but they dont even answer!"
"Perfect fit. Enjoy the product."
"Great service and very quick delivery. Will certainly use them again. Great variety of clobber and competitive prices!"
"Great choice and prices. Good service and communication."
Stacy Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, product in stock, lightening quick delivery (GB to Los Angeles in 2 days!), product as advertised! Great experience! Cheers!"
"Loake boots were on offer well below normal retail price next day free delivery whats not to like."
"Great customer services great shop. Would definitely shop here again."
Patrick Gilligan
Verified Buyer
"Really affordable prices. Cheap and super fast international shipping. All of the things!"
"Always hassle free, good communication and easy if need to refund. Would recommend to friends !! Thank you x"
"Fast delivery, fine goods."
"My buys were delivered very next day"
"Very good service would highly recommend fast delivery and great communication"
"web site was excellent and very easy to navigate. delivery was spot on and exceedingly quick, will shop there again without doubt"
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 7,210 reviews