Stuarts London Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Stuarts London

020 8 735 1801

customerservices@stuartslondon.com

35-37 Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush

How would you rate Stuarts London ?

Andy
"Very competitive prices. Very fast delivery to Northern Ireland. Very good range of quality products available."
Tim
"Dead good service."
Jaime Moreno Bonadona
Jaime Moreno Bonadona
Verified Buyer
"I found Stuarts by sheer Chance ,and i am glad , I recently bought two pairs of Nikes ,I live in Australia and after checking my purchase i saw my delivery address was wrong ,I sent an E mail as it was 4am ( british time ) I called on the phone after nine am and to my surprise the correction have already been made ,( will be fair to say that the guy on customer service at the phone ,was very helpful and friendly ,reassuring me that my shoes had been packed and ready for posting ... and to my surprise again ,I received my shoes in less than a week , now i buy a lot from Asia and the USA but never got my items so fast , i Will recommend Stuarts to any one of my friends .love my shoes and will buy more . A thank ful and happy customer."
"Fast delivery My item was really trully like a photo. Always my purchases arrives perfect"
"Item exactly as described and delivered very promptly."
"Great jeans and really fast delivery. Cheers"
"Good quality delivery quick will definitely use again"
"Excellent online service, excellent products, will buy from Stuarts again."
"Ordered a shirt that was in the sale.A great item at a very reasonable price and a quick delivery.A happy customer.💥🎯"
"Great product, great and fast service, all at a very good price. Would totally recommend."
"Very happy"
"Good quality merchandise, nice quick delivery!"
"Fast shipping & good quality items"
Brandon Oliver
Verified Buyer
"great prices, fast delivery, Brilliant!"
"Had the exact product I was looking for in stock, at a fantastic price and I received it in the USA three days later. Well done and thank you!"
"When you put an item in the basket it is very misleading said item was free delivery but it turns out you have to pay for delivery unless you spend £70 which is mentioned out the way on the preious page in small writing. The Teeshirt i bought was from my son he talked to them about sizing they said buy xxl for a loose fit but the Te shirt was too small more like a large. So to Return it you have to pay postage again so although they say easy to return it cost you almost £8 on Postage if what you buy does not fit"
"Top class, quick and easy 1 day delivery and arrived before 1pm the next day! Only site to store the item I was after in a range of sizes at a good price."
"This was my first time ordering from Stuart’s, and the speed of my order was incredible. Living in the states, it is hard for me to find Ellesse clothing, and Stuart’s was able to get me quality ellesse gear at an affordable price. Also my order was to my house in 2 days. Will definitely be ordering from Stuart’s again soon, but hope shipping could be cheaper on heavier orders!"
Lee-Steven
Verified Buyer
"Faultless service, the right product, the right price and delivered at the speed of light, I ordered the jacket just before 3pm and it arrived the next morning. I have no hesitancy in recommending Stuarts of London."
"Excellent product excellent service Love it"
"Good price. Received confirmation email, followed by email of delivery time slot. Item irrived quickly well packaged on time. Cannot fault my first experience with this company. Would not hesitate to use Stuarts again."
"Delivery on time. Goods as expected"
Richard Brailsford
Verified Reviewer
"Fab service from Stuarts as usual. I ordered a Matchless jacket but it turned out to be too small when it arrived. The team at Stuarts made sure they held onto the only one remaining in stock in the next size up as an exchange pending the return of the smaller one."
Stuarts London is rated 4.79 based on 7,806 reviews