Stuarts London Reviews

020 8 735 1801

customerservices@stuartslondon.com

35-37 Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush

Tell us how Stuarts London made you happy
Purchased an item via paypal, had to send an email direct to Stuart's who in turn told me that my payment had failed although had been taken out of my account and showed no refund. Several days later item was shown as dispatched, with no confirmation email from sender poor customer services but as least the item was sent.
Quick service & well packaged with nice touches, ie Branded hanger & zip up cover/bag
Oder received very quickly and a request for an exchange to a larger size also dealt with extremely efficiently.
I bought my first item from Stuart's at their shop in Shepherd's Bush about thirty-six years ago - a Sergio Tacchini tracktop for £35. Now I use their online store - always a brilliant sale.
First thing first, I was charged a custom duty of Aed: 383 upon arrival by DHL which was never communicated and it’s a rip off. After I tried the shoe, the mid foot hurts, not a comfortable shoe and it’s not as good as I expected. Comfort I would rate it 1 out of 5. Long story short, pretty bad experience buying this shoe and believe me the shoe is not at all comfortable.
Fast and quality item
Always assured of quality clothing from this company,I have 5 Schott items of clothing form them some of the Jackets 25 years old,great value for money. You get what you pay for.
Easy checkout, very fast delivery, very impressive.
Delivery took only 4 days from the UK to San Diego, CA. Wow! Will order from Stuarts again.
I love Stuart’s London. I am so excited they offer free shipping on orders over $100 to the US. I see myself purchasing all my denim here in the future. Great selection and prices on nudie jeans
Items delivered very promptly, high standard of quality at reasonable prices. Have no doubt I’ll be ordering from Stuarts again.
Superb, polite and prompt service. My exchange was handled without an issue and delivered as promised.
Swift delivery, great products at very good prices. Very happy!
Had an ordered cancelled with another retailer due to storm Dennis. Couldn’t find the same trainers anywhere, then stumbled upon Stuart’s. Hadn’t come across them before so was nervous my order wouldn’t arrive in time for my holiday, however it arrived expediently and well packaged. Very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend.
Very nice. i promise. if i want to anything(clothes), i'm buy to here.
Excellent service
I ordered a Schott jacket to be delivered to my work address and it arrived very quickly(2/3 days) as well as being exactly as ordered. Fantastic service, I’ll be back
Very good service
Quick transaction and always a pleasure doing business. Cheers again Stuarts...
I reside in Malaysia, in comparison when i order from OB who use DHL i receive in 4-5 days, via Royal Mail unable to track, 9 days & still not recieved.
Stuarts London is rated 4.78 based on 10,706 reviews