Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave.

Quick Closing, Helpful People, A+++
Thanks for leaving your feedback!
Easy to work with, no hassles
Nice people to work with.
Thanks one and all
Thanks for your feedback. Glad we could help!
Sundae was prompt.
they were polite and were true to their word.
Thanks Zoe!
I was overall very pleased with my experience using Sundae. They were courteous and professional and gave us good value for the house that we wanted to sell. I wanted my transaction to happen quickly and they were able to achieve that. I would have given them a Very Good (5 out of 5) except that they did not educate me sufficiently up front about when the advance funds would be available. I expected to recieve them early in the process and it was closer to the end. Everyone I worked with was prompt, friendly and helpful. We were able to handle most communication by email, but spoke on the phone when more clarification was needed. It was a good experience.
Thank you for sharing your comments. This feedback will help us improve. Our mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when they sell their house, and education and communication are a big part of that. If you'd like to send more details on what we could have done better, please feel free to contact us at info@sundae.com. Again, thank you for the kind words. We are glad you had a good experience working with Sundae.

-Team Sundae
First person who came out was great. Informed me of the process. Once we got in to escrow there was delays with certain aspects of the transaction. I had to be the one calling and getting my updates instead of them keeping me updated. Process was easy besides the communication factor. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quick sale without having to lift a finger. Thank you Sundae!
Andrea ybarra upfront and efficient.
Everything went as planned.
Sundae is rated 4.66 based on 68 reviews