Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

5 star all the way!
Good customer relations. Excellent title company.
Everything was well done. Staring with the initial meeting. They explained what was going to happen and the how we would receive our money. They paid off the current loan and we had more than enough to buy a small house in TX with land for cash. Recommend them highly if you want to sell your home to reliable investors.
I was very satisfied.
all aspects of our transaction were handled in a timely and professional manner
It was a simple easy experience.
Sundae is a great company to do business with…They are fast and efficient…They took care of everything.,,, Sundae made the experience of selling a house as is headache free…..
Sundae helped at a time when we were in a tough situation with a property we owned. Squatters had made a huge mess of the house but Sundae bought it ‘as is’ with a fair offer. Matt Carmean was especially understanding and helpful during a very trying and stressful time.
Sundae made the sale of the house easy and stress-free. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to just sell a house and not have to put money into it to do so.
Sundae is everything they say they are. On time, pleasant, professional, Did what they said would do.
From start to beginning, Sundae made selling my moms home as easy possible. I even got $20k more than they initially estimated!!
Very easy to work with. Purchase price was very fair. We didn't have to do anything. I would recommend Sundae to everyone.
Would recommend highly efficient, friendly, professional
Approaching closing time I had to contact Sundae for a closing estimate. Closing was not on time but an adequate explanation was given and they paid a penalty true to the contract terms.
Very straight forward and efficient process. The simplest home sale I have ever had!!!
My husband and I were very concerned about how we were going to sell my fathers house after his passing. I needed a lot of work and we weren’t up to the task. We are so happy when we found Sundae. They turned out to be everything we expected and more. Everyone was great to work with they were always on time and very professional. Everything went very very smoothly we sold it escrow closed and we are so happy. I would recommend them to anybody who might be in our situation.
It was a blessing working with Sundae to sell my house. I have recommended them to several people.
Selling my house through Sundae easy and stress free. Entire process took about 5 weeks and selling price was about 20% more than I expected.
Everything could be done online- very convenient and we had a pretty smooth closing.
From the sellers perspective the process was very easy and hassle free. Results were delivered very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Sundae is rated 4.72 based on 138 reviews