Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

I was lead to believe several improvements were needed to resale my property, therefore the amount offered me was based on the cost of improvements, also market was lowering. In reality not much was improved and the house sold for at least $40k more than originally estimated
Transaction was clean. Not happy with the lowball bid, based on an old listing, then they sell it above market, but that is the cash/flip business. Was a little disappointed with communication during the transaction, but they met all agreed timelines. You should consider them, if your economic needs dictate this type of transaction. They are really pretty good with follow through.
Sundae waited until all papers were signed, I’d left the state and on last day contractually able to opt out, substantially lowered offer. Not sure it was bait and switch, but no warning things were changing. All other aspects of the process were carried out per our discussions and the team did a proper job.
Offer on our house was fair, and house closed within the time that was stated. Process was very simple. Only negative was a lack of communication from Sundae. I had to initialize contact often to find out what was going on and what the next steps were, etc.
We apologize for the lack of communication on our end, but we are glad we were able to help you sell your house. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate in asking!
I was able to sell my house quickly, but not quite in the timeframe I wanted. My main complaint is that there seems to be very little communication among those that supposedly work together at Sundae, so you get a lot of running around. Also, no one bothered to contact me when escrow finally closed on my house.
We are disappointed to hear that your experience with Sundae was less than top notch. While we are pleased you could sell your house to us quickly, it is also very important to us to ensure you’ve been informed and cared for at every point in your interaction with Sundae. If you’d like to send a note to info@sundae.com with more details on your experience, we'd appreciate the opportunity to listen and learn how we can strengthen our communication, as well as answer any questions you still have. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied working with Sundae, even after the transaction is complete. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It will help us improve.  -Team Sundae
Should have had more communication. Missed a drawer with a lot of cooking tools....and my refrigerator. Then embarrassed b6 an ad showing my house saying I walked over a ridiculously low rehab dollar figure that 2nd probably half to a third of what it took.
Hi Sean, we are very sorry to hear that communication wasn’t adequate during your transaction. According to our notes, we notified you that it was okay to pick up your refrigerator but never received a response, so the house was sold while it was there. We’re not seeing any notes about the contents of the drawer, so we likely didn’t realize you intended to keep the items left behind. Nevertheless, we understand this was a great inconvenience and are so sorry that this slipped through the cracks. Since nothing was found in the house during this walkthrough, we began our repair process. Lastly, the accidental use of that photo of your house still haunts the marketing team and we truly apologize about that! As we explained, it was a matter of poorly labeled image files. We’re so sorry for the discomfort this gave you, and assure you that the ads were pulled as soon as we were aware of the error.
Sundae is rated 4.70 based on 115 reviews