Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave.

Should have had more communication. Missed a drawer with a lot of cooking tools....and my refrigerator.
Then embarrassed b6 an ad showing my house saying I walked over a ridiculously low rehab dollar figure that 2nd probably half to a third of what it took.
Hi Sean, we are very sorry to hear that communication wasn’t adequate during your transaction. According to our notes, we notified you that it was okay to pick up your refrigerator but never received a response, so the house was sold while it was there.

We’re not seeing any notes about the contents of the drawer, so we likely didn’t realize you intended to keep the items left behind. Nevertheless, we understand this was a great inconvenience and are so sorry that this slipped through the cracks. Since nothing was found in the house during this walkthrough, we began our repair process.

Lastly, the accidental use of that photo of your house still haunts the marketing team and we truly apologize about that! As we explained, it was a matter of poorly labeled image files. We’re so sorry for the discomfort this gave you, and assure you that the ads were pulled as soon as we were aware of the error.
It was a bad experience & got conned into signing the contract & got a low amount for the condo & this company are flippers & don't care about the seller & are very aggressive & DON'T SIGN ANYTHING from them,I learned the hard way & glad I moved to a better place but it was HORRIBLE experience
After signing and agreeing to an offer they decided to do a bait and switch and rescind the offer inl lieu of a lower one. Not acceptable
Easy to work with especially during the COVID pandemic. Everything was done over the phone, computer and mail. There was a lot of work that needed to be done to the home and it was nice to be able to sell "as is" and not have to put in the added monies and time into getting the house ready for sale. Everyone at Sundae was professional and friendly. The overall timeframe took about 35 days. The price offered for the home was fair.
Hi Christina, we're absolutely thrilled we could help you sell your home during this challenging time. Things have been tough lately, and we're happy we could make this process as easy as possible. Thanks for your feedback!
Nicole and Kevin were outstanding Nicole was always on top of her game made life easy !! Early close no hesitations !! My first time selling made me feel at ease many other companies similar to this company but this rates number 1!! Others try but can't compete
Hi Scott, we're absolutely thrilled to hear from you! At Sundae, we strive to provide our customers with the easiest, most hassle-free experience possible when they sell a home. We'll be sure to pass on your regards to both Nicole and Kevin!
I'm so happy I choose Sundae to sell my house to. They were very friendly & easy to deal with. Very straightforward & made the whole process simple. Kevin kept me posted throughout the entire process. I felt I got the best offer for this kind of sale. Not having to deal with open houses or doing any repairs was exactly what I needed. And not having to pay any fees at all was fantastic, especially in the middle of a pandemic.
I needed to sell my home, but really didn't have the finances to remodel/update it, nor did I want a realtor showing my home to prospective buyers while I was still living there...Sundae offered a fair price, without having to deal with all that...Brett Bowman and Ben Ginsberg were so helpful...as well as those handling escrow and the contract by email...I was informed every step of the way, and any questions I had were handled quickly...overall, it was a good experience...They really make an effort to help people who aren't in a position to wait the sometimes long process of selling a home...I recommend Sundae and their professional staff highly.
We had a very difficult and complicated situation. Dealing with family members to get the house sold was not an easy transaction, however, Ben our housing expert rep was extraordinary! Anyone else would have probably given up! That is what impressed me so much about Sundae. They have a team that works together to get the issues at hand done. I am so grateful for Ben’s professionalism, patience, perseverance in accomplishing each milestone task along the way. Thank you Ben and thank you Sundae! I highly recommend it!
I was able to sell my house quickly, but not quite in the timeframe I wanted. My main complaint is that there seems to be very little communication among those that supposedly work together at Sundae, so you get a lot of running around. Also, no one bothered to contact me when escrow finally closed on my house.
We are disappointed to hear that your experience with Sundae was less than top notch. While we are pleased you could sell your house to us quickly, it is also very important to us to ensure you’ve been informed and cared for at every point in your interaction with Sundae.

If you’d like to send a note to info@sundae.com with more details on your experience, we'd appreciate the opportunity to listen and learn how we can strengthen our communication, as well as answer any questions you still have. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied working with Sundae, even after the transaction is complete. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It will help us improve.

-Team Sundae
From the very beginning until the end I had a pleasant experience. I was given a very fair offer for my home and the process was quick so I could use the money to move and by my next house. Well done
Sundae is rated 4.66 based on 68 reviews