Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

353 Sacramento Street

In a few words what a delightful experience. Many thanks to the wonderful People I met along my Journey who helped Me along the way. Thanks to Zach,Kevin and Svetlana (Mrs. S) They made this experience very delightful. All of the promises were kept. I truly believe that the slogan is true they showed a lot of Love ❤️ for Us and My Mom ‘s Home. I will recommend this company to anyone. What a delightful experience.
I cannot say enough great things. This team is amazing. Always stayed in contact. Always there if I had a question. It went so smoothly at a stressful time in my life. Team Sundae is awesome.
I was amazed at the offer they gave me for my house that needed much TLC. It allowed me to move stress free. No realtors, no house showings, no hidden fees! The process was smooth and straightforward. I feel blessed to have found this company and would (and have) recommend this wonderful method of selling your home!!
We had a very difficult and complicated situation. Dealing with family members to get the house sold was not an easy transaction, however, Ben our housing expert rep was extraordinary! Anyone else would have probably given up! That is what impressed me so much about Sundae. They have a team that works together to get the issues at hand done. I am so grateful for Ben’s professionalism, patience, perseverance in accomplishing each milestone task along the way. Thank you Ben and thank you Sundae! I highly recommend it!
Sundae was very professional and made selling our house in a quick period of time very easy. I believe that without have to make any repairs or having to make our house buyer presentable, with all our animals, we were given top dollar. If we were to do it all again we would use Sundae once again, they made selling our house a pleasurable experience.
They were very patient with us as we had tenants we needed to give notice to.
I needed to sell my home and had a complex situation. I had to have court approval to pay off a chapter 13 and there was also a HUD lien on the house, this was all in addition to the regular mortgage. Everyone at Sundae was wonderful! Helped me through the entire process and not only made it easier on me, but also got the sale completed and payment issued on my time frame! If you are wondering if this company is for real, if they can really buy you home quickly and for cash, AND not rip you off in the process, THE ANSWER IS YES. Sundae is an amazing company and I have already referred a friend to them and would absolutely use them again.
Very professional and no hassles. Very pleased.
they were polite and were true to their word.
Thanks Zoe!
I was overall very pleased with my experience using Sundae. They were courteous and professional and gave us good value for the house that we wanted to sell. I wanted my transaction to happen quickly and they were able to achieve that. I would have given them a Very Good (5 out of 5) except that they did not educate me sufficiently up front about when the advance funds would be available. I expected to recieve them early in the process and it was closer to the end. Everyone I worked with was prompt, friendly and helpful. We were able to handle most communication by email, but spoke on the phone when more clarification was needed. It was a good experience.
Thank you for sharing your comments. This feedback will help us improve. Our mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when they sell their house, and education and communication are a big part of that. If you'd like to send more details on what we could have done better, please feel free to contact us at info@sundae.com. Again, thank you for the kind words. We are glad you had a good experience working with Sundae.

-Team Sundae
Yes! from Start to finish! excellent communication with all.. Thanks team Tisha, Ben. Thanks Again Edward Marshall
Thank you Edward! We appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

-Team Sundae
Started out with a company that buys ugly houses.Bad news! House was "old" and needed "tons of work". Figure offered was not fair value. Found Sundae and what a difference!! Up front. Handled all details. Fair offer. Glad I found them. Would do it again if I had to.
Our experience with Sundae was awesome. From the initial contact through to close of escrow, was easy and effortless on our part. The whole team worked to explain everything clearly to us and be sure we understood everything that would take place. They took care of EVERYTHING and all we had to focus on was moving 30 years worth of possessions in 6 weeks! I would highly recommend Sundae to anyone looking to sell their home quickly without the hassle (and expense) of updating your home to sell, staging your home for realtors and then paying a commission! All we had to do after accepting their offer, was wait for escrow to close! Thank you Sundae!
The people from Sundae made selling my house a breeze. They are kind, professional and attentive. Due to my work schedule, I had challenges that they had to overcome in order to get the deal done but they gladly did it. I am very satisfied and would recommend Sundae without reservation.
I cannot say enough about Sundae. I r
Clean and smooth transaction. Very reasonable offer that rivaled a private sale through a realtor. Will recommend.
Sundae's offer was very fair. The staff are professional, friendly, and eager to answer any questions the seller may have. From accepting the offer to the close of escrow, I was kept informed of what was happening and what to expect next. It was a pleasure doing business with Sundae.
Tisha Shaw and Ben Ginsberg were both fantastic people to work with. Both so courteous, patient and helpful through the whole process.
Sundae was quick and paid top dollar for my mother's house. No hassle, very pleasant and extremely professional. They couldn't have made it easier to sell a home.
I was able to sell my house quickly, but not quite in the timeframe I wanted. My main complaint is that there seems to be very little communication among those that supposedly work together at Sundae, so you get a lot of running around. Also, no one bothered to contact me when escrow finally closed on my house.
We are disappointed to hear that your experience with Sundae was less than top notch. While we are pleased you could sell your house to us quickly, it is also very important to us to ensure you’ve been informed and cared for at every point in your interaction with Sundae.

If you’d like to send a note to info@sundae.com with more details on your experience, we'd appreciate the opportunity to listen and learn how we can strengthen our communication, as well as answer any questions you still have. Our goal is to make sure you are satisfied working with Sundae, even after the transaction is complete. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. It will help us improve.

Sundae is rated 4.65 based on 34 reviews