Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

I would give the Sacramento Team 20 million stars if that was an option!! I still am in awe on how smooth selling this home was!! Let me make it clear, this house was nothing but grief for me as it was a family home for my parents and sibling that I supported for over 20 years. You do what you can for family, but it was really taking a toll on me to be honest. My first contact with Sundae was a call I made to them and spoke to Colin. He was listened to my needs and then SO kindly and soft spoken explained the entire process to me. He was amazing in his explanation so I could understand. Truly Amazing!! Thank you Colin!! I agreed to meet with Ms. Michelle Taylor for her to look at the home and again go over the process. She WAS AND IS AN AMAZING lady. I felt so comfortable speaking with her. MIchelle is a very professional, knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and down to earth individual. She answered all questions. She knows her position and job!! Michelle is SUPERIOR!! Thank you SO much Michelle!!There are NO hidden agendas with this Sacramento team and Sundae!! Next step, I met Lydia. She was also very professional and knowledgeable in her position. Lydia was so kind and compassionate as she explained her position and job in this process. Thank you Lydia!!Third individual I met over the phone was Jennifer. While I did not meet her in person, I truly felt I had made a new friend as I did with Michelle and Lydia. The entire process went as smooth as ice. I will admit all I wanted was the mortgage paid off and walk away. I received SO MUCH MORE!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! THANK YOU SACRAMENTO SUNDAE team from the bottom of my heart!! You all are so sincere !!! You can use me as a reference ANY time!! Cheryl White cherylw@pacbell.ney
I would highly recommend Sundae, they do what they say no gimmicks within one week we had a buyer three weeks later escrow closed I am extremely happy with the service Sundae provided
SUNDAE performed as promised ... no muss or fuss
Great company!!
All my questions about the ducuments and paperwork’s are well answered and explained until I understand on timely manner, thanks
We were pleased with their service & professionalism from day 1 to the last day. And, leaving the house AS IS was so nice!
My experience with Sundae was top notch. I needed to sell my mom's house when she passed away and they were so helpful during the entire process!
SUNDAE WAS AWESOME! They delivered on everything they said they would, including advancing money prior to closing. Unfortunately a family member totally trashed my mom's house, and we did not get the price it was worth because of the cleanup. They were afraid of what they could not see. We knew it was mostly trash, But they had to protect themselves. I get it. That was the only drawback. But hey you can walk away from a big mess, but it will cost you. So in the end it's up to you.
every member of the staff that worked with us was friendly efficient and were great communicators
Everyone was very helpful in everything.
Sundae did all the things they said they would. Our rep Matt was very helpful and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend Sundae if your selling your home as is.
I would recommend Sundae to my best friend, you can trust this Company. The whole process went exactly as they said it would and for the most money you could expect with the least amount of intrusion on your daily schedule. Thanks again Sundae Team.
Smooth and easy process! Sundae accommodated my every request, Thank you!
Sundae was a dream come true. After loosing my husband I faced the daunting challenge of making home repairs and emptying my house after 30 plus years of marriage. Sundae gave me a fair, as is, price for my home, got rid of what I didn't want or need and closed escrow in 2 weeks. Josh Summers was amazing!
Everyone at Sundae did an exceptional job in the sale of my property. Sundae made it easy to sell my property. Kevin Kretzmer, Market Expert, Jennifer Wenzlaff, closing manager and Tommie Griffon, Escrow Officer were all very helpful and very professional in selling my property.
Great process A-Z.
I recently used Sundae to sell my house. I knew I would not recoup what I would have to spend to get my property in tip-top shape and it was time to move on. The entire process went smoothly, I felt I got a fair price (actually, it was more than I thought I could get) and the people I worked with were fantastic. From the acquisition expert, Kevin, my closing manager, Kathleen and the escrow officer, Tommie, I felt I was in capable and caring hands. It was the best choice for me. They made me feel they were really there to help. If your situation warrants it, Sundae may be the answer. I really can't say enough good things about them. They did everything they said they would and they were nice, to boot. I am a very satisfied customer.
Very professional people
Very professional, flexible; kept the customer informed at every step. I was very impressed with the speed of the process.
After checking with many buyers I found Sundae to be the most professional, and the most realistic buyer. They made the process so easy and quick. I give them a 10 out of 10. Hats off to Sundae!
Sundae is rated 4.71 based on 116 reviews