Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave.

Offer on our house was fair, and house closed within the time that was stated. Process was very simple.
Only negative was a lack of communication from Sundae. I had to initialize contact often to find out what was going on and what the next steps were, etc.
After signing and agreeing to an offer they decided to do a bait and switch and rescind the offer inl lieu of a lower one. Not acceptable
Sundae made selling home enjoyable. Great offer, fast closing, excellent and responsive personnel.
Closing was fast and no changes in first offer. Have already referred Sundae several times.
Keep up the great work!
Thank you for the kind words, Frank. Glad we could make the process of selling a home enjoyable. We appreciate your referrals!
I thought the company was a Con! Too good to be true! To my amazement it is a REAL COMPANY that tells you the truth about what they will do and at no expense to the seller. I would absolutely use this company again and I will tell all my friends about SUNDAE!
Gloria, thank you for your kind words. We value transparency at Sundae, and we're absolutely thrilled you were satisfied with your experience!
matt , deanna & tommie, were very nice and professional from the beginning, they all followed up in a timely manner & did what they said they were going to do! smooth transaction, & original offer was honored.
thank you all! sincerely, don hall
Don, thank you for leaving your feedback, it's much appreciated. We're so glad you had a pleasant experience from start to finish, and we'll be sure to give your regards to Matt, Deanna and Tommie!
Great service from the initial visit, to closing. Will recommend to others.
Stuart, thank you for the kind words. Really appreciate your feedback and your recommendation!
Quick Closing, Helpful People, A+++
Thanks for leaving your feedback!
Easy to work with especially during the COVID pandemic. Everything was done over the phone, computer and mail. There was a lot of work that needed to be done to the home and it was nice to be able to sell "as is" and not have to put in the added monies and time into getting the house ready for sale. Everyone at Sundae was professional and friendly. The overall timeframe took about 35 days. The price offered for the home was fair.
Hi Christina, we're absolutely thrilled we could help you sell your home during this challenging time. Things have been tough lately, and we're happy we could make this process as easy as possible. Thanks for your feedback!
Did as promised. Quick and easy process. Able to close sell in very little time. Great communication throughout the entire process.
Hi Karen, thanks for leaving your feedback. Glad we could help you sell as quickly as possible!
Selling a home out of state can be worrisome, but Sundae made the process less stressful and were always there to answer any question I would have concerning the process. Ben was reassuring and made the process go smoothly. Selling as is and not having the hassle of remodeling and dealing with out of state problems, and being able to completely trust the process go with Sundae. This is by far the most professional team we dealt with in the process. We asked for a price and Ben gave us the the best price and didn’t undercut us. Very professional and honest.
Thank you!
William, we are so grateful for your heartfelt comments. We are happy we could provide a stress-free process for selling out of state! Thank you for leaving your feedback, and hope you have a great Labor Day!
The Sundae Group (Team), treated me with respect and caring during a hard time processing selling our family home of 5 generation’s. The Sundae Group (Team) are straight forward honest and quick to deliver as promised.
I highly recommend this Sundae company as a whole..
Sincerely, Tammy S.
Tammy, we're absolutely thrilled that your experience working with us was as great as you say. Always happy to hear from customers like you!
Made the process of selling my parents house painless with a fair offer and a quick closing
Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear you were satisfied working with us. All the best,

The Sundae Team
Easy to work with, no hassles
Nice people to work with.
Thanks one and all
Thanks for your feedback. Glad we could help!
Amid my doubts and uncertainties, Sundae performed as they promised. Everyone in the chain is frendly and very helpful. They are so easy to reach and very conveniently available to assist with my concerns.From the district manager Zach, his assistants Matt Carmean, Jake Albaugh, Nichole Hutchison and very beautiful escrow manager Emily Meyers, they are all very cordial and very accomodating. I am not very easy to deal withas Iama 100% disabled combat Vietnam veteran with severe PTSD
and I went through the whole process with ease and I trusted them 100%. You exceeded my expectations many times over! Thank you from the core of my heart.

August Punongbayan
Augusto, thank you so much for your heartfelt comments. We are very pleased that you had a good experience working with Sundae. Your feedback means a lot to us. All the best, The Sundae Team
Easy painless process. Everyone I worked with there were super nice and explain the whole process to me in a way that I could understand. I would recommend Sundae and their employees 100%!! We closed in less than 30 days (even in a holiday month). 😊
Hi Melissa, thrilled to hear from you! Happy we could help you move so quickly. Thanks so much for giving your recommendation, we appreciate it.
Sundae was a wonderful company to work with. Matt, Zach and Nicole were always available to answer questions clearly and expediently. Nicole went above and beyond to make us comfortable during the process.
Thanks for your feedback, Jennifer! Happy to hear about your experience working with the Sundae team. Glad we could provide comfort and expediency throughout the process.
I gave Sundae a call when it was Time to sell I got Three other offers Sundae was significantly higher I knew it could happen fast I was amazed how professional and smoothly we went through the phases very positive experienceWith the entire team
Hi Randy, We're so happy you had such a positive experience working with us. Thanks for the feedback. Glad we could help!
Process was simple and fast. Everyone was extremely professional and helpful, and they did what they said. Very pleased.
Hi James, We are so glad you enjoyed working with Sundae. Thank you for your feedback. All the best!
Sundae was very easy to work with and the whole process was very quick and smooth.
Thanks for your feedback Ronald! We're glad we could help.
Sundae is a great company to do business with because the offer that they gave us was more than we anticipated. The house we sold was in terrible shape. There was junk and trash everywhere. Several structures needed to be demolished. We paid no fees for the escrow and no fees for the removal of all the junk. We left everything and Sundae took care of all of it. Thank you Sundae for making this so easy for my family.
Hi Sandra,

We're thrilled to hear that we could help your situation. Once you sign with us, we will take care of anything that you leave behind. Helping families in situations like yours is our specialty. Glad we could make the process as painless as possible!
Sundae is rated 4.66 based on 62 reviews