Sundae Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sundae
Read Sundae Reviews

1730 E Holly Ave., ,

I had a good experience with sundae. The process was stress free. Everyone I worked with was very nice and professional. I would use them again.
Sundae was amazing. I did find some confusion occurred with title company
The employee's there are very honest and thorough,l would recommend them to everyone who needs to sell their home.
I was extremely happy with the sale of my home. Thank you again Michelle and all involved. You made it so easy for me
Everything Sundae said would happen came true. My home was in no condition to sell on open market. Needed alot of repairs. Sundae said that we would get a respectable offer with no need to fix anything. Sundae delivered. I highly recommend using them. Closing was fast and easy. No cost to me. I was very impressed.
I couldn't have made a better decision for our family to work with Sundae to get our house sold. John, Justin and Elizabeth were there for any and every question I could think of asking. If you are not sure or simply need someone to hold your hand willingly through the whole tedious process of selling your home. Sundae is your family that truly doesn't expect anything from you. Thanks πŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡β€οΈ
We were extremely happy with Sundae. They were so professional and helpful. They kept us informed during the whole process. We plan to use them again.
Sundae was really easy to work with. In a difficult time in my families life, they worked with us and we were able to sell our house. Thank you.
Overall this was the perfect way for us to sell our home. We are very pleased with the price we received. Justin did a great job - there seemed to be a need for improvement in what happened after Justin. He had said someone would call to schedule the inspection and no one did so I called him to find out he was coming that day. Once a buyer was agreed on there was no direction for us . Probably 30-45 days later we started asking Justin questions again to find out no one was really assigned to be our closer. The closer we got after that - Sara- was good but frequently would promise to call us back that day and did not - we would have to reach out to her again. This contributed to a very rushed and scary end to the process where we landed 1100 miles north with no finality or money so we could close as planned and move on in to our new home. Justin again pulled this off in the last hours before we ended up homeless with pets and all our belongings over Labor Day weekend.
Have not and will not recommend it. After your 3 1/2 hour inspection and an offer was made and accepted then you decided because of a posting by a friend on Facebook the square footage was different. Then your offer was $10,000 less. I thought you made your offer based on your inspection. Have not and will not recommend your company.
Everyone was very nice and accommodating.
Sundae really got us over the hesitancy of selling our vacation home. They made it so easy, and got us a really good price without any hassle! I highly recommend Sundae if you are trying to sell your house but just can't make those little repairs.
From listing our home and closing escrow, the employees at Sundae were friendly and helpful. It was the best experience We have ever had dealing with a real estate company. Very grateful to have found Sundae!
I recently utilized the services of Sundae and was overwhelmed by the simplicity, non-stressed and streamlined process regarding the sale of my home. I often stated to my Sundae representatives that this is too easy, but low and behold all went as expected and as explained by all assisting me with the process. If you are wanting a stress-free process, call Sundae.
Working with Sundae made selling our home so much easier than trying to work with a realtor or with individual investors. I wish I learned about their services and professionalism sooner.
I was relocated to another state for my job and needed to sell my house fast. I did not have a lot of time and I knew that my home needed some work before putting it on the market. I read all of the reviews and decided to give Sundae a shot. Within 2 weeks of my first conversation with a representative, my house had a closing date. We closed within 30 days and I have never been more satisfied and relieved. Thank you Sundae for giving me peace of mind.
Their help was wonderful
There is usually some skepticism when hearing firms boasting to buy your house "cash offer, as is", but the Sundae team really delivered as promised. From the first meeting and home inspection to receipt of multiple offers and closing, all went smoothly with zero stress. I highly recommend Sundae!
Sundae made selling my mothers home an easy process.
Very easy process. Parker was amazing!
Sundae is rated 4.73 based on 226 reviews