SwiggyCares Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SwiggyCares deliver?

How can I contact SwiggyCares?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how SwiggyCares made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat
Avg Email Response Time
7.6 minutes
"I hope swiggy is good in Kota, but for me swiggy is just the biggest mistake. I ordered two Malai Kofta and just got one. CS Rep say that it will not be repeated. But please understand that I cannot pay for something I never received."
Are you SwiggyCares? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Pathetic service, fooling customers by just canceling orders and then deducting 75."
"I initiated a chat regarding my quantity of order and I got a response that you are disappointed with my experience.who the hell wants ur disappointment? Its my money at the end of the day. Please close business if you are not able to help your customers. Need answer https://t.co/V7V6EDHNE8"
"This was the third order in 24 hours which went wrong. Two orders with friends, and one on my account. The incomplete order was delivered, and when we told them it's taking too long to get the rest, we were told that we either had to give back the whole order, or pay for the whole thing even though it was delivered incorrectly. Plus, customer service was super rude. Some times, we don't want a stupid 50 rupee voucher. We just want good service."
"Delivery sucks, order got confirmed after 50 mins for that also I had to talk to customer care executive, and after 90 mins it was delivered, and food was cold and packing was really bad, overall I had to talk to customer care executive 2 times and they dint give satisfactory replies also, will not be looking to order from Swiggy anymore in future."
"Everything! These people rob us for money. You would better go off to the actual restuarant and come back than have these idiots delivering some shitty things to you. Wrong orders, cancelled orders, poor resolutions. Only thing these people know is how to say sorry. Worst . Nor recommended at all. Try Zomato"
"The worst food experience award in food tech space goes to #Swiggy #RIP https://t.co/BUn9JhMEDc"
"you are such a cheat to customers you take extra money for the delivery and deliver me the incomplete order and later on complaining you refuse for the refund my hard earned money."
SwiggyCares is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews