Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I have ordered a few cases of Tea Gardens Kombucha - the product tastes great and is perfect for me as I like to avoid sweeteners and sugary foods. The mixed box was a great way to try lots of different flavours but the mango is my favourite
Best Kombucha by far !!
Best Kombucha on the market!
About two years ago my routine blood test revealed my blood sugar was increasing into the Type2 Diabetes rick zone. At about the same time I watched an SBS program about some remedies and one guest mentioned Hemp Kombucha as a recommended diabetes treatment. I googled that an found Tea Gardens and ordered a supply of Hemp Kombucha. It was delivered in a few days and I began drinking a bottle a day. I was due to have another test about 4 weeks later. I had stopped eating sugar already but thought it was worth a trying the Hemp Kombucha. To my delight the next test showed the blood sugar had dropped to below the risk number. I have continued to drink the Kombucha most days and on my last test a few months ago my doctor said, that from my current test he would never have picked that I ever had a problem. This is not scientific standard research, but I remain convinced as to the efficacy of the Hemp Kombucha to reverse the effects of Type 2 diabetes. I am an Anglo Saxon male of English-Nordic descent and 73 years old. I recommend it to my friends.
All good Quick delivery and great product
Great tasting, fast delivery and if you time it right with specials, you can get some amazing deals. I’m a very happy customer.
Love the freshness and light tastefulness of the lemon & lime plus the ginger flavoured Kombucha. The smaller bottles (350ml)are just the right amount and size to handle, when needed. Well done Tea Garden Kombucha.
Mango is delicious. Fast delivery
We’re hooked! Your kombucha is the most delicious we’ve found and we’ve tried quite a few brands! Mixed dozen keeps the whole family happy 😃
Been drinking one a day for about three years now - yummy, cost effective and my gut biome is loving it....
Great product
Tasty kombucha at a great price
I regard Tea Gardens Kombucha very highly. I love the kombucha and the service is exceptional. When an order went astray with couriers in my area, I was offered a free new order by Tea Gardens Kombucha. The original order was finally delivered and I will continue with regular orders. Thank You!
great product at a super price
I've been buying Tea Gardens Kombucha for a couple of years now. A lot of Kombuchas on the market claim to be sugar free, but are loaded with other sweeteners. Tea Gardens is the only one of the market where the sugar is brewed out. It is also cheaper and is delivered to my door. Would not consider any other brand.
I've been ordering from thee guys for a long time now and the experience is always perfect. They allow you to customise your order, delivery is very quick and the flavours are amazing.
Best tasting Kombucha on the market
Great product, lots of different flavours to choose from. Very fast shipping & delivery. Happy customers and would recommend.
Ordered it on Sat and got it Tuesday.. Very prompt service.. Luv all the flavours my favourite it lem/lime.. 🤪
Tastes so good & refreshing for such a healthy drink !
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 763 reviews