Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Excellent Kombucha and very fast delivery. 5 stars
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service, love the taste of the hemp kombucha's. The ginger one is nice, and good for settling an upset tummy, but the taste is very strong, so I just sip it slowly.
Love the drinks apart from the apple. Nothing wrong with the drink but not a fan of apple. My daughter liked it very much. Loved the ease of ordering and how quickly it arrived. I will be ordering more. Many thanks helen.
Great tasting Kombucha, good pricing and quick delivery. Cannot fault product or service.
Tea Gardens Kombucha was recommended to me by a friend, so I purchased a box of the Ginger. I love it and have ordered another. Great price and great service. I live in a remote mining town in WA.
Good price
Great taste
48 hours delivery time
Received this survey before the product was delivered? product good.
Gosh, where do I start? Yummy taste. Healthy product. Fast delivery. Great Service. Reasonable prices.
Have recently purchased three boxes of a variety of drinks and have loved the amazing flavours and so grateful that my friend referred me to your company and website. Will definitely spread the word around my friends and family. My son has also thoroughly enjoyed it. My favourite flavour is the coconut one...feel like I'm back in the tropics.
Great product, the whole family loves it!
Very quick delivery. Great taste. Great price. Great customer service.
My children love the berry and the mango flavour and I love them all.
Thank you Tea Gardens πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Great product fair price healthy drink great service . Great company to deal with . A big thank you .
Excellent service, always kept me up to date as per my order, delivery and tracking information.
I like supporting local businesses, so I purchased Pomegranate and Apple, Ginger and Coconut and Lime, I am loving all 3 flavours and I will be ordering more, thanks Tea Garden Kombucha 😊❀️
love your product
Tasty and sugar free.
Great flavours. A healthy alternative for my kids
Good product you need to find a better courier company last couple of orders taken a week to receive when it use to take two to three days to deliver to Sydney
Love the product and the service is excellent.
I absolutely love tea gardens Kombucha...it's the best tasting Kombucha I've had πŸ˜‹
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.85 based on 621 reviews