Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I love TGK ! Just not happy with delivery , I’m still waiting for it, it’s been a solid week already
Love the product & ethics... my taste however would prefer less flavor.. a tad sweet..🐬
A great hit with the granddaughter this Christmas and on her birthday
Love it. Great prices too.
Amazing taste, just a shame about the plastic bottles
I have enjoyed every sip, I will be ordering again.
Going with a 4 for this one. was expecting more carbonation and it isnt as vinegary as other stuff like the remedy brand but thats understandable when you look at their brewing process. still a delicious drink, better cold with ice and lemon slice.
Sorry but I have not received my order as at 20/10/20

Regards Trisha.
One half of my order arrived in 5 days, the other half 2 days later. I think the courier company may be stressed & neglected to deliver together. Also, they left it on my front porch in view of passers-by. 6 more level steps & it could have been at my front door, hidden from the street & protected from the afternoon sun. All my past orders were left at my front door.
hemp product is great ,now with more flavour's, fantastic . problem is now the smaller bottles ,in this range. please go back to 500mm
Prefer Ginger and Turmeric flavour
The flavours are all great! I just wish the product was in glass bottles not plastic...
We love our wild berry kombucha but would have liked a mixed pack in order to taste them all before purchasing again.

Pamela Fitzmaurice
Good quality with good price. Very friendly staff while I called for assistant. Fast delivery that also free. Keep up the work and thank you for your services
I received 3 additional ginger flavours instead of 3 Mango ones and I had sent an email about this but got no reply. The flavours however are amazing.
I would give you 5 out of 5 but my favourite ginger and tumeric is not longer available as far as I could see!
Refreshing, tasty and low in sugar. This drink is always a wonderful beverage when feeling for a drink with a it of touch!!
Excellent product and prompt delivery- many thanks
My husband really likes the Hemp kombucha and we buy it regularly. However why can't you have the full variety of flavours in the 500mls that you have in the the smaller bottles. We pay $1.95 for 500mls but have to pay $2.10 for 350mls.
Prompt service thankyou