Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I got the mixed pack, delivered only a couple of days ago and have tried 3 different flavours and so far each one has been yum. Sorry for giving only 4 stars but a bit too early to really comment but so far so good. Yes I would definitely recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha.
It’s delicious. Sweet, with a refreshing tea taste in the background.
I have been buying Kombucha Max for about 5 years and loved the variety that used to be on offer. I now only buy the ginger/turmeric. My whole family started stealing mine so I now have to ration it. Please keep producing this variety, it’s a winner!
great product.. healthy and tasty.. quality product and would recommend. Delivery was slow via courier company..
I love TGK ! Just not happy with delivery , I’m still waiting for it, it’s been a solid week already
Love the product & ethics... my taste however would prefer less flavor.. a tad sweet..🐬
A great hit with the granddaughter this Christmas and on her birthday
Love it. Great prices too.
Amazing taste, just a shame about the plastic bottles
I have enjoyed every sip, I will be ordering again.
Going with a 4 for this one. was expecting more carbonation and it isnt as vinegary as other stuff like the remedy brand but thats understandable when you look at their brewing process. still a delicious drink, better cold with ice and lemon slice.
Sorry but I have not received my order as at 20/10/20 Regards Trisha.
One half of my order arrived in 5 days, the other half 2 days later. I think the courier company may be stressed & neglected to deliver together. Also, they left it on my front porch in view of passers-by. 6 more level steps & it could have been at my front door, hidden from the street & protected from the afternoon sun. All my past orders were left at my front door.
hemp product is great ,now with more flavour's, fantastic . problem is now the smaller bottles ,in this range. please go back to 500mm
Prefer Ginger and Turmeric flavour
The flavours are all great! I just wish the product was in glass bottles not plastic...
We love our wild berry kombucha but would have liked a mixed pack in order to taste them all before purchasing again. Pamela Fitzmaurice
Good quality with good price. Very friendly staff while I called for assistant. Fast delivery that also free. Keep up the work and thank you for your services
I received 3 additional ginger flavours instead of 3 Mango ones and I had sent an email about this but got no reply. The flavours however are amazing.
I would give you 5 out of 5 but my favourite ginger and tumeric is not longer available as far as I could see!
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 747 reviews