Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
not received yet?
I HAVE BEEN DRINKING THIS KOMBUCHA FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW AND I CAN SAY THAT IF I DONT HAVE A BOTTLE OF THIS DRINK EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS I FEEL VERY SLUGGISH, I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. MY 81 YEAR OLD MOTHER DRINKS ONE EVERY DAY AND SHE LOVES IT
I like and prefer TGK than softdrinks as I am diabetic and am not too sure about artificial sweeteners in softdrinks. The heath claims just add to the decision to drink Kombucha. I like the taste of ginger and turmeric and just get that now, but I like all the flavs.
Absolutely great products. Easy to order, very fast delivery and a very professional company and staff.
Love the taste and your delivery service is amazing.
Love most of the flavours, do you have the energy boost to try?
This company offers a good selection of excellent products efficiently & promptly. The differences between some of its product categories are a little unclear & confusing but these mysteries are largely compensated by its very competitive prices which helpfully include free delivery.
Amazing product. Ordered one day, shipped the next, arrived the day after.
Love the new Hemp Kombucha
Quick & easy delivery,great product
Tea Gardens Kombucha has become a staple in our family budget, as we appreciate great quality at reasonable prices.
I found the customer service at tea gardens kombucha to be of the highest standard. We love the tropical mango and the mixed berry. And when we had an issue, the speed with which it was handled was incredible. Couldn't recommend this company high enough!
we love the great variety of flavours in max, also the chosen flavours in our latest order.
I have been constantly buying Tea Gardens Kombucha for a few years now. I love all the flavours
Love the flavours, freshness and sparkle Of Tea Gardens kombucha. My daughter and I have been buying these for quite sometime now, and love enjoying them with our main meal or a treat in our lunch boxes for work. Quality is very important when it comes to choice in buying a product, and Tea Gardens Kombucha gets the tick ✅ of approval from me. 😊
Great taste and flavours
Great price, short delivery time and easy to order. Very reliable service.
I have purchased every flavour of every product of tea gardens kombucha and cannot speak highly enough of the service, product, price, speed of delivery and taste of each and every flavour
The whole family are loving your Kombucha. The kids drink it instead of soft drink. Very quick delivery.
Love the product, however the courier that delivers the product is letting them down took over 2 weeks for my product to arrive
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.91 based on 88 reviews