Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Yea gardens kombucha is our favorite drink love how it comes right to your door & it’s amazingly healthy and refreshing !!
Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tea Gardens Kombucha 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Posted 26 minutes ago
Super happy with our purchase. tastes great, local, affordable for a large family! Won’t buy it anywhere else now!
Ordered online. Efficient service and delivery. Great tasting product. We love the ginger flavour!
We love Tea Gardens Kombucha Max, I have been buying it for years!!! My husband and I have one at every lunchtime and miss it when we don't. Delivery is quick, queries are responded to quickly - the taste is great.
Love all flavours! Not too gassy or bitter as some other Kombuchas. Absolutely refreshing and great value to order directly through you guys! It's my new favourite drink!!
Fantastic quality product, delicious range of flavours and it works!
We have been ordering Tea Gardens Kombucha for a few years now. We love the taste and the service is fantastic
VEry Very fast delivery,our summer drink!
Products are fairly good but the online ordering system is very hard to use. Wasting too much time every time when I try to order something
I have been using Tea Garden Kombucha for many years. Have now introduced it daily for my husband. He also gives it top marks.
Last Sunday when leaving the markets at Tenambit the lady called me over to try your Kombucha, not something I drink but I was pleasantly surprised, bought 3 later wished I'd bought more. Found you on the internet and ordered a carton of mixed which arrived the next day. The added bonus is in the last week I've noticed my digestive system is working better than average, thinking your Kombucha is the reason for this. So thanks glad I found you
Good taste, good price and fast delivery. Excellent service
Great choice of flavours, great price when you bulk buy and fantastically quick delivery!
I love it!
The best tasting kombucha on the market...seriously, all flavours are delicious and without that vinegary taste which turns most people off. 10 outta 10! 👏🥇
No only do I love the flavours of Tea Gardens Kombucha but most importantly it is Australian made.
Amazing taste, just a shame about the plastic bottles
Wonderful local product, quick dispatch.
Great thx but haven’t received yet so I’m sure will be good once I do
Order handled very quickly