Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I haven't tried yet
Great flavours. Tea Gardens nKombucha is the go to Kombucha for our family of 5. Prompt delivery within 2 days of placing order.
Absolutely Delicious and it’s so good for you !
My wife and I are both really happy with our tea gardens kombucha purchase.We are now on to our second purchase and intend to try as many flavours as we can.We love the refreshing taste and value for money the 350ml bottles provide.
Awesome product. Was recommended by a friend, tried it loved it.
Excellent
Subtle flavors with a hint of sweetness love the product. Always prompt delivery
A healthy & enjoyable drink. Can't not have any in the fridge.
Having put in my first order for a mixed case of the hemp kombucha, i can honestly say that I have been very pleased with the flavours and with the service. Cheers!
Great variety of flavors great service ideal to help my sugar diabetes
Great products. Wonderful flavour choices.. Amazing prompt/ fast delivery.
I love the Teagarden kombucha Especially australia owned Also easy delivery to front door
Great product
Amazing taste and great service.
Great product, fast shipping, good stuff!
Best Kombucha I've ever tasted, very economical
I love the mixed varieties.. I find them quite refreshing.. I bought a box online and delivery was super fast..
Great product and price. Recommend this kombucha
The hemp kombucha is excellent! Place an order today; you won’t be disappointed!
Really happy with this Kombucha, and they often have specials which makes it so affordable! Love the flavours, I have a couple every day.
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.87 based on 775 reviews