Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
I regard Tea Gardens Kombucha very highly. I love the kombucha and the service is exceptional. When an order went astray with couriers in my area, I was offered a free new order by Tea Gardens Kombucha. The original order was finally delivered and I will continue with regular orders. Thank You!
great product at a super price
I've been buying Tea Gardens Kombucha for a couple of years now. A lot of Kombuchas on the market claim to be sugar free, but are loaded with other sweeteners. Tea Gardens is the only one of the market where the sugar is brewed out.
It is also cheaper and is delivered to my door. Would not consider any other brand.
I've been ordering from thee guys for a long time now and the experience is always perfect. They allow you to customise your order, delivery is very quick and the flavours are amazing.
Usually love tea gardens kombucha but have to say the flavour of our last few orders have been lacking in taste
Best tasting Kombucha on the market
Great product, lots of different flavours to choose from.
Very fast shipping & delivery.
Happy customers and would recommend.
Ordered it on Sat and got it Tuesday.. Very prompt service.. Luv all the flavours my favourite it lem/lime.. 🤪
Tastes so good & refreshing for such a healthy drink !
It's the best tasting Kombucha I've had and the price is great. I also love the free delivery.
Oh my goodness - I want to love all *other* Kombuchas, but I just can't. I'm usually a sip or two in and I'm done - sugared out and kick boxed in the taste buds in too much going on. The Tea Gardens Hemp Kombucha is a much more mellow flavour and because it is sugar free, I don't feel gross after. The coconut and lime flavour in particular is delicious!

Quick dispatch and delivery, and so yum. Five stars.
I absolutely loved everything about this. The service was quick, I received the box within days, and all the different flavors of this kombucha are amazing!
I have been very impressed with this brand, and as part of the last shipment I included some hemp kombucha. Most impressed!!! The hemp will be included in all future orders.

Dennis Morgan
Delicious, such great price and awesome range of flavours!!!
Speedy delivery and excellent taste. Great value. Many thanks.
Amazing product and great flavours. Friends and family are also enjoying drinking their daily Kombucha! Highly recommend
So refreshing, enjoyable and terrific value, highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve thier digestive health

The selection of flavours is great and between my wife and I we enjoy the assorted selection to enjoy all the tastes
has not arrived as yet.
A really nice refreshing kombucha :)
Very fast delivery very happy will order again soon Thank You
Tea Gardens Kombucha is low fizz, refreshing and the flavours are really flavoursome and authentic. Fantastic Drink.......
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 666 reviews