Tea Gardens Kombucha Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tea Gardens Kombucha
Very good flavours,cheryl was very helpful when i spoke to her,also the product was delivered without any fuss. Great taste and good price,highly recommend .👍
Not sure about alledged health benefits, but it sure tastes great and is very low in calories and sugars and quenches a thirst very well.
So refreshing and free from sugar. Wonderful!
I find The kombucha very nice to drink, and great for my digestive system.
I found Tea Gardens Kombucha on the recommendation of a friend (Melissa Johnson) and have ordered 2 mixed packs and 3 flavours that I knew I would like. I have loved every flavour and love this product! I love the purity of the product and the taste is divine. Happy Shopper.
Hi, I'm busy on a 14 day water fast so I haven't started using the Kombucha but I'm sure it will be great. I have previously made my own Kombucha and Kerrif
I buy the mixed berry Hemp Tea. It seems to help me control my blood sugar levels, the probiotics seem to be effective and seems to be good for my liver. And it’s hardly expensive to even a can of supermarket bought soft drink.
Great products
Well priced
Great alternative to soft drinks. Cheaper and better for you.
I've been using Tea Gardens Kombucha products for more than 4 years now and still have one every day. It's much better then drinking fruit juices and soft drinks and I really enjoy the choice of flavours.
Great flavours, great taste
great product at a great price - I bought them on sale!
quick delivery too
Just had my second big order delivered, and in only 3 days. Fantastic flavours, love them all, and at at least half the price of anything at the supermarket, what is not to like. Keep up the good work!
Hooked on Wild Berry at the moment. Great on its own, better with a dash of Gin in the evenings🍷
We love it . got us off the diet colas. Love the free delivery. have recommended it to my family and friends. Very caring company. nothing is a problem .
High quality product , tastes great! best kombucha I’ve tried so far. Shipping is very fast
Tea Gardens Kombucha is rated 4.86 based on 436 reviews