Team Knowhow Reviews

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy
Team Knowhow 1 star review on 16th November 2019
M from London
More Photos & Videos
I have just spent over 1 hour waiting for team know nothing to answer the phone to be told that because I am in the vulnerable catogory and self isolating i(I MUST STIPULATE THAT I DO NOT HAVE THE VIRUS )that I would not be getting my tv repaird
So if you would be so kind as to post on this site after contacting this company if you are not in the high risk bracket and they have declined your repair or are stating that they will take your details and contact you as soon as they can and your details are now on the system so we can all determine whether they have been told not to send out engeneers that way we will be able to stop needless calls to there number and stop them from making money off of the current situation the longer they keep you on line and the more people who call the more money they make
Great delivery guys, very knowledgeable and friendly. Received a call an hour before and they were very quick and thorough with the install of my machine
Thank you Adam and Rob, fantastic communication and superb delivery.
Appreciated the phonecall before delivery and also asking if anyone was self isolating- great job.
Thankyou to Chris and Shaun
It's ridiculous. I feel the protection plan was mis sold to me. I was under the impression that if my laptop broke, and then broke again with the SAME PROBLEM after you were NOT ABLE TO FIX IT, then I would be under the "if we cant fix it get a replacement" protection. The gentleman I spoke to has said that this is not the case and I have to go through more headaches of taking the machine in for repair to the shop again, and this could be another two more repairs on top of the two I've just gone through, before you will consider replacing it. This is a BRAND NEW 3 MONTH OLD LAPTOP. It should not be having any of these issues. I appreciate it is brand new so you want to fix it, but look at it from my point of view, it is brand new so I want a brand new machine that isn't broken. The protection plan is massively flawed and is FALSE ADVERTISING.
what a joke this is a total cowboy outfit and should be investigated by trading standards.They just told me that a TV repair done 7 months ago was only covered by warranty for 90 days. I am taking this matter to Trading Standards as they advertise repairs have a 12 month warranty.
45 mins was spent with an idiot going through the motions of diagnostics.The fault was the same fault they repaired on the initial repair.
I am amazed that companies like Currys and PC World would assign a compant so inept and unskilled to repair their products.What a cowboy outfit
Unbelievably bad service. My laptop has been into Team Knowhow five times so far - a sixth time later this week. The laptop is not holding it's charge and they keep replacing the battery but the problem still persists. Obviously the fault is elsewhere and I was told this morning it could be a software problem so I asked why this was not investigated before as software was one of the issues allegedly checked in the first repair. They evidently don't know anything despite their company name and I would never recommend them to anyone.
Not worth 1 🌟 took nearly 5 weeks to do repair came back no remote control screen smashed then had to argue with currents for replacement ended up costing me money only had TV 7 weeks team fuckup moor like it
After discussing my washing machine problem I booked and paid for a repair 19/2. The repair man said the wrong part had been ordered so the repair would have to be rescheduled for 24/2. Annoying but accepted it and booked another day off work. On the morning of 24/2 I received a text to contact team know how. I was informed the part hadn’t arrived so my visit would have to be rescheduled 26/2. I inform team know how that this would be the 3rd day off work for the repair. I have received a text stating my repair will take place on 28/2, with no explanation. This morning I have contacted team know how who too don’t know the reason for the cancelled repair. I am waiting for a senior member of staff to call me.
No I would not recommend this company.
Disgusting and disgraceful company ethics and trading
Team KnowHow provides nothing like what they state in their advertisments instead they take your money, provide less than acceptable service, offer condascending customer service when you ask for help/assistance...
will bring no recommendation ever again and will avoid this company and its umbrella and subsidiaries.
Currys
Team KnowHow
LiveWire Internet Ltd
I had very bad expirance with teamknowhow. I paid almost£300 for insurance for my TV which cover everything and never get any penny back when do my claim /my little brother kicked the ball and TV felled off from the wall /
Take a lots o month to try, a lots of calls and send a lots of letters and nothing!!! I don't recommend this insurance! They promise a lot for take this insurance but don't give anythink back!
Extremely bad service. If I had known this I would have paid for a professional outfit to install my TV on the wall. The original driver was extremely rude and aggressive. He did not install the TV and soundbar correctly. TV installed too high and Soundbar kept dropping. I made a complaint at Currys PC world. The lady and manager there were really good. Arranged for correction the next day under a new job reference number. I got a ; hour slot in the afternoon. Missed my sons football match. Nobody turned up ! The track it website said the delivery was on its way and then at 8pm it said it had been delivered. Really appalling customer services. Will go into PC world tomorrow. Let’s see if bad things happen in threes.
Ive been a loyal customer my loyalty going back many years . Today the way I was spoken too and informed by an employee that he has my debit card details finishing off the call saying 'haha' and hung up is not acceptable and worrying with the amount of fraud being commited. I called back and when I asked to speak to a manager or senior, i was told no one is available and when I asked for a call back from someone I was told managers do not call back and deal with complaints internally and do not give feed back to the customer . So sad how the service of this company has deteriorated over the years from call centre staff to engineers , not all but some of them . I will never renew another policy with them . All I was trying to tell them is they took a payment twice in error .
Total fraud and only fix your item one time for the 2nd time they refuse it. I lOst £2150 in a month because of them. Be aware of them
Awful experience! Incorrectly installed machine caused damp and mould and even after they have sent 3 people over that all agree it needs to be repaired they cannot progress the matter! We have been fighting with them for over 8 months now just to have our place back in to the previous state and it is shocking hope little they care! Awful awful awful and worst decision we have ever made!
Disgusted and appalled.
I expect to be contacted to resolve this issue.
worst SERVICE EVER!!! HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY FOR YEARS WITHOUT GIVING ANY SUPPORT OR ADVICE. have CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT OVER THE PHONE SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL TAKING THE MONEY OUT EVEN THOU i HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE THE SERVICE... TRIED TO DOWNLOAD... IT TAKES AGES... THEN DIDN'T DOWNLOADED ANYTHING.... THEN CANCELLED BUT EVERY YEAR THEY STILL TAKE THE MONEY OUT!!1 BEWARE VERY MALICIOUS COMPANY!!!
Absolutely atrocious service

My tv was written off and a new one would be provided, delivery arrived with a refurbished tv 😡😡😡

This is by far the worst customer service received

Dont waste your money on any plans they offer.....
If 0 stars was an option that would be my rating. To all reading this, NEVER buy a care plan from Currys for any product you buy. The service provided by Team Knowhow is appalling. Delivery time slots are not kept. This is particularly annoying when the time slot is 7am-11am. The driver lied and made out he wasn't aware my delivery was to be made by 11am when he called me at 10:47am. No reasons are given for the delay and the delivery team does not call you back when they say they will. Their website and live tracking are not updated and have incorrect information.
The state my TV was delivered back to me was unacceptable as they had put shrink wrap around the edges of the TV screen then put the clear plastic border over the shrink wrap. There is no way for me to take the border off and get the shrink wrap out. (See picture). I was informed to just trim it and leave the excess shrink wrap in the TV. I refused to do so as my TV never came with this excess material lodged in it when bought or when sent for repair.
Making a complaint with their customer service department will get you nowhere and a call back (which is the very least they can do) is not guaranteed. They don't care about their customers or providing a good service and they certainly won't do everything they can to put right their mistakes. The only way this company will learn anything and improve is when they see their profits fall. It's your money so make sure you spend it with a company you know you will get a good service from.
They were a great company, been with them for years and had no issues but something definitely seems to have changed. The service is terrible now. Poor customer service, long delivery dates without explanation that are continually put back further. When they finally settle on a date, you wait in all day and the delivery doesn't arrive. They don't care if you take time off from work, not their problem or "out of my control, its another department" as I keep being told. Asking for supervisors, or trying to escalate to a complaint is useless as they give you promises of resolution and timescales they then retract them when you next call. If you want a service as promised in your plan then I advise you look for an alternative company as KnowHow seem incapable of honouring their promises.
Team Knowhow is rated 1.25 based on 68 reviews