Team Knowhow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Team Knowhow
Own Driver
Telephone

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy
My special thanks to Davy and Ethan from team knowhow who went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure delivery of my large fridge freezer which was literally down to millimetres at times and who could not have been more helpful and pleasant Thanks boys HH
I had Andy on two different occasions. Andy and mark has installed my tv and even when it had an issue they still remained until they could find the problem. Very high service of installation
Great delivery guys, very knowledgeable and friendly. Received a call an hour before and they were very quick and thorough with the install of my machine
Thank you Adam and Rob, fantastic communication and superb delivery.
Appreciated the phonecall before delivery and also asking if anyone was self isolating- great job.
Thankyou to Chris and Shaun
Absolutely first class service. Delivery updates, delivered on time, took away all packaging, even picked up all the polystyrene floating about in the garden. Two "white goods" all done and dusted in ten minutes........superb.
I had to give them many times my computer and waited sometimes for 2 weeks when the shop was open. They often did not do the job I told them to do. Last time I hung on the phone for more than an hour each day and they did not manage to fix my camera and did not immediately arranged pick up. I still had to wait for nearly a week for them to pick it up. They gave me a loan computer that restores to the previous settings and deleted everything I put on it. It was easier to use my mini computer for the time being. I waited for a week to get my old computer back. This time they had the camera fixed. There seemed to be lots of miscommunication as they often keep asking me what is wrong with the computer. I even had to explain I just exchange the demo computer they gave me with my old computer I actually paid for.
Fridge stopped working a week ago , so they said the nearest available time they have got is a weeks time , engineer came out to say he hasn’t got the parts in his van to fix the problem and they won’t give us a new product as it’s fixable , next earliest date they have given us is 3rd March, another week when everything in our fridge is warm. Would never use this company again. Avoid at all costs. Can’t even get through to there customer services
Wouldn't even give this company one star. I have been waitng since 11th dec. for refund on cancelled repair policy.I was told during first phone call that I would be reimbursed as soon as manager authorized it. In the second phone call the operator said the payment had been authorized but couldn't explain why it hadn't been sent out. It was to be posted out immediately and I would receive it within two days. Waited until mid January to complain and request a date for refund. Apology offered but no explanation. It's now mid February. Still awaiting managers approval which was supposed to have been already sanctioned in December. Operators are useless, repeating the same empty promises but refusing to put anything in writing or put me through to a manager or someone in authority. Hope my poor experience will be of use to other would be customers.
Elizabeth mc
I purchased a Fridge Freezer for my Brother In Law as He has no smart phone or computer .
As he's elderly I was pleased to see on the invoice that they would put the appliance in position and take away all the packaging and make sure he was happy with everything.
This wasn't the case they left the new appliance in the middle of the Kitchen and left site.
How they thought he was going to manage to lift a Fridge Freezer out of the polystyrene tray is beyond me.
It would be hard enough for a young person let alone someone on their owm and in their late Seventies. I'm very disappointed with the service he received.
Worse than useless, and rude with it. I won’t be using Currys again until they dump this outfit.
My son bought a computer from Curry's in December just about lasted a month before it broke down was picked up by team"knowhow"and he tracked it's progress and it was coming back tomorrow only to receive 2 texts today the first saying they have ordered a part the second saying it will take longer because of covid which is amazing as it must of been repaired for them to say it was coming tomorrow! Will not be using Currys again took nearly £2000 and fob people off they are a proper Mickey mouse outfit.
don't even deserve a star!! Terrible company, awful customer service! Been waiting 12 weeks for a refund that was apparently sent by cheque which got 'lost' in the post so I had to reapply and wait up to 6 weeks for another. Absolute joke!! They just tell you to call to sort it but none of the staff know anything. Will taking further action just on principal. AVOID!!
Brought washer dryer along with team knowhow Care plan. Repair requested in september 2020. Numerous repairmen came washer dryer still not repaired. Keep being advised that replacement voucher will be sent 4 months later still nothing. CAreplan not worth the paper it's written on. No one seems to care your pasted from person to person. Customer care is non existent. Once they have your money they dont care. Trading standards is my next step.
utter rubbish company. Had paid for next day delivery, was notified item was on the way. then on checking tracking during the day found the driver had marked it as delivered with a cross where a signature would be. No goods were delivered, do not trust this company.
Team Knowhow customer services ( JOKE) are as useful as a chocolate teapot! Tried to get instructions for a Kenwood microwave bought from Curry's & NO instructions in the box!!. But to NO joy!
No instructions on Kenwood site which Team Knowhow DID NOT understand.
Spent nearly 40 mins on phone absolutelyno help at all & ended up getting cut off during being transferred ( allegedly)
I had horrible experience with teamknow and Currys - how I bought brand new Samsung ultra 250 which was faulty and after few months started to give issues! Called Currys and team knowhow booked it for repair and said they will repair and return it within a week - but more than a week passed by no news no mobile - chat help line is not helpful as they saying they don’t deal with online issues or repair. Phone helpline is not working as no one knows what happened and kept on putting me through to other departments. Last text was delivery is on Monday and then after 50 calls a voice message that it will be delivered tomorrow but seems that tomorrow wouldn’t come! Used Currys twice both times horrible experience do not buy from them especially expensive items in my case it was about £1300! Biggest issue is with mobile you don’t know as it still might have my personal data so I’ll have a very uncomfortable Christmas and new year - thanks to horrible Currys and useless team knowhow
Just can’t believe how much this company has fallen downhill with customer service. You pay for goods and that’s the end of their involvement it seems. Every one you talk to can’t take any action as bumps you off to someone else or promises to call back but then nothing. Three days wasted waiting for deliveries that don’t show up. Hours and hours on phone trying to resolution. Unbelievable bit worryingly not much other choice out there that has an actual shop. They are nice I’m shop but incapable of actually taking any action to help. What the hell is going on?
Contacted them 12th Nov to arrange engineer to come out to look at my dads broken freezer (had warranty with them for over 5 years). Told would get call to arrange appointment which never happened.
2 weeks later rang them again to be told this time that it shows the warranty as lapsed (which there was no mention of on initial call - how could I be told I would get a call to arrange appointment if this was the case)?
Got fobbed off by man who said he would 'ring back shortly' once sought advice- AGAIN this didnt happen. Rang back AGAIN 90 minutes later wanting to speak to a manager due to the utter joke of the situation. Fobbed off again by 2 more people , told manager would call me back in next 48 hours. It's now 72+ hours & what a shocked NO CALL AGAIN. Team knowhow - no its Team useless!
Team Knowhow is rated 1.20 based on 124 reviews