Team Knowhow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Team Knowhow
Own Driver
Telephone

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy
Utterly Usless business. Said they would deliver a washing machine three seperate occasions and failed to do so on ever occasion without any explination. DO NOT USE.
Currys pc world customer service is A JOKE been waiting since March for them to resolve an issue with my broken fridge freezer and been told that many lies and false promises seriously don't waste your money buying ANYTHING FROM CURRYS PC WORLD even the score voucher does not work try AO ARGOS EVEN EBAY
If I could give no stars i would they say repair or replace this is not the case read the small print. It says they have seven days to come out and if they have to order parts they have another seven days and so you go on. So if you got a washing machine and it take them weeks you can imagine the washing you accumulate. Do let them talk you into buying its not worth the money for the service you get discussing.
They were supposed to inspect my broken TV and take it away. On the day they came, they didn't inspect it at all, took it out and then came back and said they don't have a box to fit it, so they will come on a different day. On top of this, they didn't wear any masks, and when I asked them to put them on they said they can't because they have asthma. Also the experience on the phone was not great either.
Absolutely disgusting customer service I called about my Ps5 pre order and I just got hung up on and all other bs excuses
After buying a tv onnthe 8th of October 2020 from currys it had to be sent in for repair, got told there were no problems just needed software update, got delivered today with a smashed screen no fixable what so ever, spoken to team know nothing to be told it needs to go back in for repair only had these tv just over a month and been refused a refund even though it was there fault it got damaged
I was advised my washer would be delivered saturday afternoon so i stayed in. Washer didnt show...no call no text no apology. Tracker then said washer would show Sunday 6am to 8pm. Stayed in all day and no washer...called Monday and after waiting 30 mins was told washer would show tuesday 7am to 11am..at 11am was called to say washer was not on the van...its now thursday evening and no call nothing.....avoid this company they are terrible.
Your customer service is non existent and you have lost OUR TV
After taking hours to get through and sort my repair and book time slots for collection and delivery the drivers took it upon themselves to return my tv early deal with my 10 year old daughter and leave it leant against a radiator of wet washing then when I rang to complain I was told I would receive a call bk in 24-48 hrs a week later and another phone call still no one rang me bk really poor customer service
I have spent 5 hours hanging on the automated line trying to book a repair to my washing machine , eventually someone comes on the line to say their system is down , takes my name and number & ??????nothing !
I pay my cover plan every month for the last 11 years, I expect a better service than this ??
All promises ??
Absolutely terrible service, I've written a lengthy review on trust pilot.
Discussed cannot even leave a review about there useless and rude behaviour unless I verify with Instagram or something else which I do not have other than an email.
Absolutely useless taking out a plan, paid for 5 years for my autistic grandsons iPad Air to be covered. Haves spent weeks back and forth trying to get a broken screen repaired for them to say it’s not the one covered. Have spent hours talking on telephone only to be put on hols, and then cut off. No matter who you speak to you get the runaround and excuses time and time again so shame on you. I have policies on three other appliances that I am now going to cancel because there not worth the money. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Bloody thieves. They don't like refunding
I would give them ZERO stars if I could. Waited three weeks for range oven from Curry’s. The moment the two guys turned up they couldn’t be bothered to even try and get in the house because it was a basement and the stairs are tricky. I made various suggestions and they just weren’t interested. Called their office and their manager said drop it at doorstep or cancel. I had paid for installation and removal of old range.

They should be called TEAM KNOWNOTHING.

Now have the hassle of getting my money back from Currys!
Do not waste your money on this shambles of a service...you read these reviews thinking a company can't be this bad but trust me they are!! We've had 5 repairs so far on our fridge freezer and still not working. After 4 repairs the policy states you are entitled to a replacement ring up and they say they write nothing off over the phone and must send an engineer wait another few days one comes out and the engineer explains they don't write things off and it's done over the phone and wants to replace a part that's been replaced 3 times before...someone is lying somewhere this is a joke of a policy I'm off to trading standards now to raise this officially..but take my words don't bother with these jokers, if that means not buying from Currys I would really recommend that as this is a complete joke! If there was less than a 1 star I wud select it as said before below these aren't even worth a star.
Complete shambles of a company. I booked an oven valet clean in August for September took me almost an hour due to being on hold for so long. They than cancelled the valet clean giving covid as the reason.
I contacted them directly and left voice messages but they never returned my calls. So I emailed them and they initially replied within the week asking for some further information which I promptly provided. 4 weeks later and they still have not replied to the email.
So I rang them again 03445611234 and they picked up fairly quickly but then after providing my information again they transferred me to Team Knowhow where I was on hold for 45 minutes and then they hung up! Calling the 0344 number again now been trying for over 30 minutes and no-one is picking up. RIDICULOUS.
This company is not worthy of a 1 star, if I could give them 0 I would,
Waiting in all day for know how to collect my tv for repair then I get a phone call at 6:30pm to say they won’t be coming without any explanation at all
Our tv was taken 2 weeks ago for repair, today we get a phone call telling us they need to collect the Samsung bar before they can look at the tv however we have been receiving text messages saying they are working hard to fix our tv and will be in touch soon to return it.
They have had our tv for 2 weeks and have not even looked at it.
They have failed to respond to a complaint and have stopped communication.
Team Knowhow is rated 1.19 based on 110 reviews