Team Knowhow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Team Knowhow
Own Driver
Telephone

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy
My special thanks to Davy and Ethan from team knowhow who went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure delivery of my large fridge freezer which was literally down to millimetres at times and who could not have been more helpful and pleasant Thanks boys HH
utter rubbish company. Had paid for next day delivery, was notified item was on the way. then on checking tracking during the day found the driver had marked it as delivered with a cross where a signature would be. No goods were delivered, do not trust this company.
Team Knowhow customer services ( JOKE) are as useful as a chocolate teapot! Tried to get instructions for a Kenwood microwave bought from Curry's & NO instructions in the box!!. But to NO joy!
No instructions on Kenwood site which Team Knowhow DID NOT understand.
Spent nearly 40 mins on phone absolutelyno help at all & ended up getting cut off during being transferred ( allegedly)
I had horrible experience with teamknow and Currys - how I bought brand new Samsung ultra 250 which was faulty and after few months started to give issues! Called Currys and team knowhow booked it for repair and said they will repair and return it within a week - but more than a week passed by no news no mobile - chat help line is not helpful as they saying they don’t deal with online issues or repair. Phone helpline is not working as no one knows what happened and kept on putting me through to other departments. Last text was delivery is on Monday and then after 50 calls a voice message that it will be delivered tomorrow but seems that tomorrow wouldn’t come! Used Currys twice both times horrible experience do not buy from them especially expensive items in my case it was about £1300! Biggest issue is with mobile you don’t know as it still might have my personal data so I’ll have a very uncomfortable Christmas and new year - thanks to horrible Currys and useless team knowhow
Just can’t believe how much this company has fallen downhill with customer service. You pay for goods and that’s the end of their involvement it seems. Every one you talk to can’t take any action as bumps you off to someone else or promises to call back but then nothing. Three days wasted waiting for deliveries that don’t show up. Hours and hours on phone trying to resolution. Unbelievable bit worryingly not much other choice out there that has an actual shop. They are nice I’m shop but incapable of actually taking any action to help. What the hell is going on?
Contacted them 12th Nov to arrange engineer to come out to look at my dads broken freezer (had warranty with them for over 5 years). Told would get call to arrange appointment which never happened.
2 weeks later rang them again to be told this time that it shows the warranty as lapsed (which there was no mention of on initial call - how could I be told I would get a call to arrange appointment if this was the case)?
Got fobbed off by man who said he would 'ring back shortly' once sought advice- AGAIN this didnt happen. Rang back AGAIN 90 minutes later wanting to speak to a manager due to the utter joke of the situation. Fobbed off again by 2 more people , told manager would call me back in next 48 hours. It's now 72+ hours & what a shocked NO CALL AGAIN. Team knowhow - no its Team useless!
Utterly Usless business. Said they would deliver a washing machine three seperate occasions and failed to do so on ever occasion without any explination. DO NOT USE.
Currys pc world customer service is A JOKE been waiting since March for them to resolve an issue with my broken fridge freezer and been told that many lies and false promises seriously don't waste your money buying ANYTHING FROM CURRYS PC WORLD even the score voucher does not work try AO ARGOS EVEN EBAY
If I could give no stars i would they say repair or replace this is not the case read the small print. It says they have seven days to come out and if they have to order parts they have another seven days and so you go on. So if you got a washing machine and it take them weeks you can imagine the washing you accumulate. Do let them talk you into buying its not worth the money for the service you get discussing.
They were supposed to inspect my broken TV and take it away. On the day they came, they didn't inspect it at all, took it out and then came back and said they don't have a box to fit it, so they will come on a different day. On top of this, they didn't wear any masks, and when I asked them to put them on they said they can't because they have asthma. Also the experience on the phone was not great either.
Absolutely disgusting customer service I called about my Ps5 pre order and I just got hung up on and all other bs excuses
After buying a tv onnthe 8th of October 2020 from currys it had to be sent in for repair, got told there were no problems just needed software update, got delivered today with a smashed screen no fixable what so ever, spoken to team know nothing to be told it needs to go back in for repair only had these tv just over a month and been refused a refund even though it was there fault it got damaged
I was advised my washer would be delivered saturday afternoon so i stayed in. Washer didnt show...no call no text no apology. Tracker then said washer would show Sunday 6am to 8pm. Stayed in all day and no washer...called Monday and after waiting 30 mins was told washer would show tuesday 7am to 11am..at 11am was called to say washer was not on the van...its now thursday evening and no call nothing.....avoid this company they are terrible.
Your customer service is non existent and you have lost OUR TV
After taking hours to get through and sort my repair and book time slots for collection and delivery the drivers took it upon themselves to return my tv early deal with my 10 year old daughter and leave it leant against a radiator of wet washing then when I rang to complain I was told I would receive a call bk in 24-48 hrs a week later and another phone call still no one rang me bk really poor customer service
I have spent 5 hours hanging on the automated line trying to book a repair to my washing machine , eventually someone comes on the line to say their system is down , takes my name and number & ??????nothing !
I pay my cover plan every month for the last 11 years, I expect a better service than this ??
All promises ??
Absolutely terrible service, I've written a lengthy review on trust pilot.
Discussed cannot even leave a review about there useless and rude behaviour unless I verify with Instagram or something else which I do not have other than an email.
Absolutely useless taking out a plan, paid for 5 years for my autistic grandsons iPad Air to be covered. Haves spent weeks back and forth trying to get a broken screen repaired for them to say it’s not the one covered. Have spent hours talking on telephone only to be put on hols, and then cut off. No matter who you speak to you get the runaround and excuses time and time again so shame on you. I have policies on three other appliances that I am now going to cancel because there not worth the money. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Bloody thieves. They don't like refunding
Team Knowhow is rated 1.22 based on 116 reviews