Team Knowhow Reviews

05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Team Knowhow deliver?

How can I contact Team Knowhow?

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"Absolutely first class service. Delivery updates, delivered on time, took away all packaging, even picked up all the polystyrene floating about in the garden. Two "white goods" all done and dusted in ten minutes........superb."
Are you Team Knowhow? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Team Knowhow have the worst service and customer service I have ever experienced. I sent my laptop to them via my local Curry’s store for the repair of a cracked screen. This seems simple enough so I sent it off so that I would have it back in time for my final year of college. The repair and delivery time was over double that of what I was told it would be. So, my laptop was returned to me already a week into college. Every time I tried to call them regarding the delay, I couldn’t get through and was put on hold several times, sometimes for almost up to 30 minutes. On several other occasions, my calls timed out because I had used all of my call credit up on staying on hold for this number. On the day I was finally meant to get my laptop back, I went to the store, only to find it had been delivered to the wrong store, the wrong county and the wrong province!!! I then had to travel coast-to-coast from Dublin to galway to pick up my laptop. When I finally got my laptop and began to use it after travelling all the way back to Dublin, the keyboard was broken! I sent my laptop screen to be fixed, which they did, but they broke my previously perfectly functioning keyboard in the process. I had never a single issue with my keyboard until now! So now, having to resend it off for repair, as apparently there was nothing else to be done, I am again left with no laptop for probably another month considering the rate of their service and have to do without it for a whole month of my final year of college!! Absolutely ridiculous and terrible service. I have wasted so much of my time of a terrible company. Throughout the process, nothing has been offered to me in the meantime and they have refused to give me the loan of a laptop, something I would never have had to ask for if they hadn’t broke my laptop in the first place, while they were meant to be fixing it!!! I have never been so frustrated with a service in my life."
"absolutely rubbish service, deserve less than 1 star my laptop has a care plan with them for which i pay a monthly fee and it has been in for repair few times and still performing miserably. they advised to change my battery for 47 pounds as not covered by the care plan. they are not able to understand that even with the charger, the laptop can't work well! it is fraud! they are money seekers they don't help they don't understand they are useless they refuse to contribute into a new device as they have failed to repair the product very bad experience, don't waste your money and time with such people"
"Absolutely disgusted service, delivery text received, freezer defrosted as instructed. Item tracked on day only to find it wasn't being delivered for another 2 days! All frozen food lost if you value anything I urge stay away from team knowhow what a joke! Who dreamed up the name???"
"The worse delivery service of white goods I have ever come across. Avoid. Zero tracking facilities on their delivery service. Failed to deliver on 2 occasions. Use ao.com instead. Save yourself the headache."
"I have been treated disgustingly by teamknowhow my 55 inch 0'led tv that cost £1600 has been back to be repaired 5 times with the same problem which i think is a digrace i asked for it to be investingated so it could be scraped i was told it would take 7 to 10 days till i would hear from them but at 8.30pm on friday just 2 days after speaking to them was sent a text to say my 6th repair on tv was ready for delivery on sat from2.45 till 6.45 so most of the day, i have no way of replying to let them know im working sat its obvious to me and anyone with half a brain that this tv is not being repaired, NO APOLOGY will redeem my trust in teamknowhow and how they treat people!!"
Team Knowhow is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews