Team Knowhow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Team Knowhow
Own Driver
Telephone

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy
A big THANK YOU to Colin and Ibe. Despite struggling to find my address (as apparently it does not exist on Currys/PC World computer system) found me and installed my washing machine after work hours! Guys you are wonderful.
Loved the live chat with an advisor and 2nd advisor for payment. Both so helpful and I never felt rushed. Actually think it was a better experience than going to the store!
Had a fault with a washing machine team know how sent an engineer out from a 3rd party. After 2 weeks of waiting for a response from the engineer we finally got the response of washer not worth fixing we need a new one team know how are supposed to replace said item In this event yet here I am 7 weeks in and still no replacement for the amount it’s cost me running washing between my mother in law and my own parents I could have bought a new washing machine. Also told if I want to buy a new one I can and they will send me a voucher to spend In Currys after this experience do you really think I’ll be spending another penny in this worthless hell hole of a shop they couldn’t careless. I wouldn’t mind but we shave 4 young children in the house which is a lot of washing !!! Not worth the bog roll I wipe my arse in complete shower of 💩 for a company. My advice would be to boycott Currys altogether and let them go under they deserve it!!!!
this review should really be 0!! My husband and I are in our 70's but healthy and no virus pr any other illness. WE have several items from Curry's/PCworld all covered by care and repair plan with Mastercare/team know-how) . AS we are older but healthy we are behaving and shopping once a week and taking a walk daily!! Laptop stopped working (essential for contact) 5 weeks ago and despite several emails and calls with a promise of get back to you in 6 days, 6 weeks later NOTHING. Washing machine is not working correctly, so spent 3 hours today 5 different number and despite having all the documents was told "you do not have a care plan" / you need a special B number/ you need to ring another number, some who answered after 45 minutes!! but couldn't help, others who were unhelpful and the rest just hadn't got a clue!!!! I have paid the price of my machine back over the years of insurance. The company is a disgrace, it is a pity we cannot sue them for leaving us in a vulnerable situation without our own laptop and a washing machine that is not working properly!!! Can someone come back with some,any advice!!!
Team don’t know how !!!!!!!!! Well the last few days spending hours & hours trying to negotiate the pathetic call centre, siting waiting on hold having conversations ended, or cut short, being so called passed on to managers on other lines, these minions are all taking calls at home and not recording what we are saying as proof, just logging comments , they contradict each other with how to pursue a issue / complaint ..... The curry’s website gives the phone number of team know nothing and says call them option 3 then option 4 to raise a complaint and get it resolved on the phone ..... well when you try that the minions day all complaints must be on writing... All other methods of contacting twitter/ messenger / Facebook etc..... you just receive generic messages saying to call them TEAM DON’T KNOW are a disgrace and on the off chance anyone from curry’s or team know how actually read these reviews my complaint Ref was 564432
Rude unhelpful and full of s**t. Had insurance with this firm on a washing machine and during lockdown it broke so I rang and spent a hour explaining the problems and what was up with it 10 days later a man turns up and is unable to fix it because he has no parts but said it won't be long till he's back because they aren't busy. I rang later to see if they knew when he'd be back and was spoke to by the most obnoxious person I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with who told me that they would be at least another 10 days until they would be back to fix the door to which I pointed out the door wasn't the only problem as the washing machine was not emptying the water out either and she replied with "there's more important things she has to deal with than my washing machine and they couldn't be any sooner as they were really busy" even though the engineer said they were really quite. So during these troubled times CURRYS sent someone to my house for no reason because he never stood a chance of fixing it with no parts and I still have to keep making more journeys to get my clothes cleaned to stop the chance of infection be passed to my family. Never again will I use CURRYS or any of the firms they are connected to. WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS!!!!
Mark and another engineer came and replaced the fan on my oven. I would just like to say the whole experience was excellent.
no contact with the courier. no desire to deliver the order. the order was supposed to be yesterday, now you have to wait another 5 days. this is some kind of joke
What a horrible Company to deal with. How can they get away with providing such a bad service?
Been waiting 5 weeks for an update and still nothing. They said can't find the parts in stock . Terrible company and awful customer service.
I have been trying to get a repair for several appliances but I experienced the worst customer service I've ever had as they were very very rude. I wouldn't recommend knowhow to anyone I know.
Wouldn't even give this company one star. I have been waitng since 11th dec. for refund on cancelled repair policy.I was told during first phone call that I would be reimbursed as soon as manager authorized it. In the second phone call the operator said the payment had been authorized but couldn't explain why it hadn't been sent out. It was to be posted out immediately and I would receive it within two days. Waited until mid January to complain and request a date for refund. Apology offered but no explanation. It's now mid February. Still awaiting managers approval which was supposed to have been already sanctioned in December. Operators are useless, repeating the same empty promises but refusing to put anything in writing or put me through to a manager or someone in authority. Hope my poor experience will be of use to other would be customers. Elizabeth mc
Worse than useless, and rude with it. I won’t be using Currys again until they dump this outfit.
don't even deserve a star!! Terrible company, awful customer service! Been waiting 12 weeks for a refund that was apparently sent by cheque which got 'lost' in the post so I had to reapply and wait up to 6 weeks for another. Absolute joke!! They just tell you to call to sort it but none of the staff know anything. Will taking further action just on principal. AVOID!!
My special thanks to Davy and Ethan from team knowhow who went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure delivery of my large fridge freezer which was literally down to millimetres at times and who could not have been more helpful and pleasant Thanks boys HH
utter rubbish company. Had paid for next day delivery, was notified item was on the way. then on checking tracking during the day found the driver had marked it as delivered with a cross where a signature would be. No goods were delivered, do not trust this company.
Our tv was taken 2 weeks ago for repair, today we get a phone call telling us they need to collect the Samsung bar before they can look at the tv however we have been receiving text messages saying they are working hard to fix our tv and will be in touch soon to return it. They have had our tv for 2 weeks and have not even looked at it.
Half the team are young guns looking for a fight if you have any issue. My new replacement phone won't unlock and the replacement has a different screen to my partners who has the real iphone from Apple. 2hrs wasted, 2 phone calls sent to a deadline. Wouldn't want to be a shareholder, employee or customer. 2hrs and 5 mins because of this review and it I still have a dodgy phone. They have said in the next 72 hrs I will get a response....
We bought a new gas oven and washing machine/tumble dryer from Currys, and requested that the 2 appliances be installed and old ones recycled. We left the store happy with our purchase and pleased with the customer service. Upon the day of delivery, 'Team Knowhow' arrived with our appliances, but stated they would not be able to install them!!! They said that the gas oven requires them to check on the boiler first which is in the loft. The loft has floor boards and is accessible with our telescopic ladder, which is stored in the garage. The chap refused to use the telescopic ladder stating it must be a fitted one and that he hadn't been on the ladder course! Then came the washing machine. He refused to go outside and turn the water mains off and said you need an isolation tap. We weren't aware there wasn't one there but all that was required in this instance was to turn the mains off but he refused. The items were stored in the spare room, wrapped and the old ones left in place. After trying for hours to speak with someone online we were eventually told that we need to go back to the store where purchase was made. A few days later we did just that and received a full refund for the installation and recycling fee. Staff in the store were polite and stated that Currys/PC World were constantly having to reimburse customers as a result of 'Team Knowhows' delivery fitters. We still like items from Currys/PC World but will never request installation or recycling ever again, and certainly will not be recommending this service to any friends or family.
The negative reviews I've read are too polite. This company are a bunch of crooks. I was warned but thought others had just been unlucky. I have submitted a complaint to the ombudsman and am in the process of issuing court proceedings. They hope you will just go away and keep your money. If anyone reading this is hoping your experience will be different I have just one message "Don't touch this company with a bargepole"
Team Knowhow is rated 1.30 based on 155 reviews