Team Knowhow Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Team Knowhow 1 star review on 16th November 2019
M from London
More Photos & Videos
this review should really be 0!! My husband and I are in our 70's but healthy and no virus pr any other illness. WE have several items from Curry's/PCworld all covered by care and repair plan with Mastercare/team know-how) . AS we are older but healthy we are behaving and shopping once a week and taking a walk daily!! Laptop stopped working (essential for contact) 5 weeks ago and despite several emails and calls with a promise of get back to you in 6 days, 6 weeks later NOTHING.
Washing machine is not working correctly, so spent 3 hours today 5 different number and despite having all the documents was told "you do not have a care plan" / you need a special B number/ you need to ring another number, some who answered after 45 minutes!! but couldn't help, others who were unhelpful
and the rest just hadn't got a clue!!!!
I have paid the price of my machine back over the years of insurance. The company is a disgrace, it is a pity we cannot sue them for leaving us in a vulnerable situation without our own laptop and a washing machine that is not working properly!!!
Can someone come back with some,any advice!!!
Team don’t know how !!!!!!!!!

Well the last few days spending hours & hours trying to negotiate the pathetic call centre, siting waiting on hold having conversations ended, or cut short, being so called passed on to managers on other lines, these minions are all taking calls at home and not recording what we are saying as proof, just logging comments , they contradict each other with how to pursue a issue / complaint .....
The curry’s website gives the phone number of team know nothing and says call them option 3 then option 4 to raise a complaint and get it resolved on the phone ..... well when you try that the minions day all complaints must be on writing...
All other methods of contacting twitter/ messenger / Facebook etc..... you just receive generic messages saying to call them

TEAM DON’T KNOW are a disgrace and on the off chance anyone from curry’s or team know how actually read these reviews my complaint Ref was 564432
Rude unhelpful and full of s**t. Had insurance with this firm on a washing machine and during lockdown it broke so I rang and spent a hour explaining the problems and what was up with it 10 days later a man turns up and is unable to fix it because he has no parts but said it won't be long till he's back because they aren't busy. I rang later to see if they knew when he'd be back and was spoke to by the most obnoxious person I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with who told me that they would be at least another 10 days until they would be back to fix the door to which I pointed out the door wasn't the only problem as the washing machine was not emptying the water out either and she replied with "there's more important things she has to deal with than my washing machine and they couldn't be any sooner as they were really busy" even though the engineer said they were really quite. So during these troubled times CURRYS sent someone to my house for no reason because he never stood a chance of fixing it with no parts and I still have to keep making more journeys to get my clothes cleaned to stop the chance of infection be passed to my family. Never again will I use CURRYS or any of the firms they are connected to. WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS!!!!
Curry's say on their website after 2 repairs they will replace the washing machine. Team knowhow are saying I have an old policy and that I have to have 3 repairs!! I've had over 7 visits, I'm left without a washing machine that works. I was told by one of the mangers at Curry's in Purley Way they would take up to a week to contact me!!, I've slready been without a washing machine for a week by then. I have 5 people in my house including an NHS worker. I have tried to call tesm knowhow several times, they blame Covid fof gheir lazy, 3rd rate service, I've been trying to get through to them and midway through conversion, I get cut off. They can't be asked to call me bsck despite my requests at the beginning of our conversation. I jusy cannot believe they are treating customers this way. I thought it was just me until I read soooooo many bad reviews. Something should be done!!! The warranty in my opinion is NOT worth the paper its written on. The manager at Curry's in Purley Way gave me his mobile number , but just doesn't care. Probably was polite to hurry up and get me out of the store.
Shambles of a company. On hold for over 1hr 55minutes & still unable to help with my tv repair. Will NEVER buy from Currys again! This cowboy company needs to be shut down! Pity I could not give 0 for review.
Set of cowboys, just want to dump the item and run. Customer service is disgraceful I know this as I used to work for them. Buy elsewhere
Shambolic. Takes ages to get through to speak to anyone - gave up after 35 mins the first time I tried . Was sent a letter saying my repair plan for my Zanussi cooker had been extended but after a 55min call (which I was paying for) was basically told "computer says no". During that call I had actually extended the plan for another year. Was told to call again the next day so I left it for 24hrs and was again told that according to their system my plan had expired. You can only complain through email which I did and 4 days later I am still waiting for an answer to my questions. Do not use these care plans.
Disgusting service
I have spent nearly two hours on the phone about my broken Samsung tv and got know where.
Never buy from curry’s again and never use knowhow and will never buy from Samsung ever again
Sent tv for repair 4 days later go text to say tv repaired and will be delivered next day waited in all day called customer services told not loaded on van. 2 weeks later still. Not got tv have spent £18 on calls they tell stories they are rubbish
On 4 July 2020, I received a letter dated 22 June 2020 from Currys PC World Knowhow team signed by their Customer Services Manager. In this letter, I was thanked for buying an agreement from them, with said agreement due to expire on 28 June 2021.I was first confused and thereafter upset as my agreement with them(numbered BH2VJRTQ) had actually expired on 27 June 2020 (It had incepted on 28 June 2015), and I had not renewed that agreement nor bought any new term from them. Therefore, I was perplexed as to why I should be sent a letter thanking me for buying an agreement which would expire on 28 June 2021. I thought the letter was either sent to me in error or one of their employees simply made this up.

I called them today, 4 July 2020, on the number provided to me on the letter, 03445614000 in order to clarify matters and was on hold for 28 minutes before I could speak to someone from their team called James. Within a minute of me introducing myself and explaining the matter, the call was interrupted. As I did not hang up the phone, I can only surmise that their employee hung up the phone? No one attempted to call me back... I also tried to email them and received a message telling me that my message was undeliverable as customer.services@... couldn't be found. I tried to submit a complaint via resolver and got an automated message stating "This mailbox is no longer active, please visit our contact us page for further information on how to talk to us... /contact-us-1181-theme.html". As a last resort, I forwarded the email I had previously sent and which was 'undeliverable' to another email address I found online for Currys in Ireland.. I am not sure whether I will hear back from Currys about this issue. Needless to say that I am greatly concerned and Currys PC World Knowhow team have made it incredibly difficult to reach them should one seek to clarify an issue. This is just a very disagreeable experience.
Team Know How is an absolute JOKE of a company. Do NOT purchase ANY type of repair plan through them- period. I have been without a fridge for over TWO weeks at great personal expense. This company does NOT value their customers and will lie to you.
TERRIBLE SERVICE
They picked up my TV for repairs and were due to deliver it a few days later between 10:10am and 2:10pm. After I waited till past 3pm on the day of delivery, I called their customer service and was told that their vehicle had broken down, therefore I would have to book another day for the delivery of my TV. This is after I had waited for them all day. The earliest available date was 3 days later. In spite of the inconvenience caused they did not think of putting a call through to inform me that my TV could no longer be delivered as scheduled. It is left to be imagine what would have happen had I not called; endless wait? This is such an unreliable service from Team Knowhow. Terrible!
Waiting over 4 weeks without washing machine lies lies lies everyone you speak to
Couldn't reach out to customer service representatives to cancel the account. I spent so many hours waiting at the phone to speak with somebody without any success but when it comes to renewing the subscription without any notice ahead you are so fast on taking the money from the bank account. Shame on whoever is behind this company. Horrible service. If I could give you a 0 star be sure that's what this company deserves.
Don't touch them with a bargepole
Utterly utterly rubbish, no answer on the phones after hours of waiting and it just got disconnected, cloud service could not be cancelled online only over the phones or emails, sent like 12 emails already, and I still got debited after my emails sent by WEEKS!
avoid avoid avoid at any cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shockingly bad. I would give no stars to this excuse of a company. Why have Currys/PC World taken any orders online when they know they can't deliver any sort of service. Have spent 2 hours on the phone today and getting nowhere. Having taken your money they just don't care. They are obviously grossly understaffed and unable to deal with any problems. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.
Customer service over the phone during the "COVID19" era js absolutely classless and horrendous. After keeping you on the phone for about 45 minutes, they just hang up, doesn't matter if you actually connect to an advisor or not, they just click you off for no reason. Disgrace.
Lies and false promises
Team knowhow really should ashamed of themselves. Goodness how they sleep at night.

They collected our Samsung flagship television on 16th May and promised it would back the following Saturday.

Went to check the tracker and showed 'we need a chat please call' - after 4 hours of holding in various queues finally got to speak with one of two polite agents advising the screen required replacement and having difficulty sourcing the parts and told further updates in a couple days.

Guess what nothing and had to chase up yet again with long call queue and this time got through to the most patronising agent ever.

They were unhelpful and rude, no apologies or concern despite emphasising no tv and shielding due to Covid-19. Finally had a call back from a Technical Team Manager called Mark who promised that I would have a replacement television of better specification 24 hours later. He also confirmed would call back once in the office with updates which never materialised.

After yet more queues another agent said would check on situation and would come back with a resolution. Over an hour past and call back saying no emails and no one picking up calls at the repair centre, surprise,surprise!

A Technical Manager called Natalie called 6pm today and still no resolution. I had to repeat myself yet again and no dpa was carried out by the manager or the previous two agent's.

Allegedly promised me call back on 22nd May with a resolution. The saga continues and it feels Team Knowhow know very little and treat customers with disregard and no empathy or urgency trying to blame manufacturers rather than actually listening to the customer.
what a complete waste
if i could put zero stars i would
no need to explain read everyone else's reveiws
Team Knowhow is rated 1.24 based on 86 reviews