Team Knowhow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Team Knowhow
Own Driver
Telephone

Tell us how Team Knowhow made you happy
Had a fault with a washing machine team know how sent an engineer out from a 3rd party. After 2 weeks of waiting for a response from the engineer we finally got the response of washer not worth fixing we need a new one team know how are supposed to replace said item In this event yet here I am 7 weeks in and still no replacement for the amount it’s cost me running washing between my mother in law and my own parents I could have bought a new washing machine. Also told if I want to buy a new one I can and they will send me a voucher to spend In Currys after this experience do you really think I’ll be spending another penny in this worthless hell hole of a shop they couldn’t careless. I wouldn’t mind but we shave 4 young children in the house which is a lot of washing !!! Not worth the bog roll I wipe my arse in complete shower of 💩 for a company. My advice would be to boycott Currys altogether and let them go under they deserve it!!!!
this review should really be 0!! My husband and I are in our 70's but healthy and no virus pr any other illness. WE have several items from Curry's/PCworld all covered by care and repair plan with Mastercare/team know-how) . AS we are older but healthy we are behaving and shopping once a week and taking a walk daily!! Laptop stopped working (essential for contact) 5 weeks ago and despite several emails and calls with a promise of get back to you in 6 days, 6 weeks later NOTHING.
Washing machine is not working correctly, so spent 3 hours today 5 different number and despite having all the documents was told "you do not have a care plan" / you need a special B number/ you need to ring another number, some who answered after 45 minutes!! but couldn't help, others who were unhelpful
and the rest just hadn't got a clue!!!!
I have paid the price of my machine back over the years of insurance. The company is a disgrace, it is a pity we cannot sue them for leaving us in a vulnerable situation without our own laptop and a washing machine that is not working properly!!!
Can someone come back with some,any advice!!!
Team don’t know how !!!!!!!!!

Well the last few days spending hours & hours trying to negotiate the pathetic call centre, siting waiting on hold having conversations ended, or cut short, being so called passed on to managers on other lines, these minions are all taking calls at home and not recording what we are saying as proof, just logging comments , they contradict each other with how to pursue a issue / complaint .....
The curry’s website gives the phone number of team know nothing and says call them option 3 then option 4 to raise a complaint and get it resolved on the phone ..... well when you try that the minions day all complaints must be on writing...
All other methods of contacting twitter/ messenger / Facebook etc..... you just receive generic messages saying to call them

TEAM DON’T KNOW are a disgrace and on the off chance anyone from curry’s or team know how actually read these reviews my complaint Ref was 564432
Rude unhelpful and full of s**t. Had insurance with this firm on a washing machine and during lockdown it broke so I rang and spent a hour explaining the problems and what was up with it 10 days later a man turns up and is unable to fix it because he has no parts but said it won't be long till he's back because they aren't busy. I rang later to see if they knew when he'd be back and was spoke to by the most obnoxious person I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with who told me that they would be at least another 10 days until they would be back to fix the door to which I pointed out the door wasn't the only problem as the washing machine was not emptying the water out either and she replied with "there's more important things she has to deal with than my washing machine and they couldn't be any sooner as they were really busy" even though the engineer said they were really quite. So during these troubled times CURRYS sent someone to my house for no reason because he never stood a chance of fixing it with no parts and I still have to keep making more journeys to get my clothes cleaned to stop the chance of infection be passed to my family. Never again will I use CURRYS or any of the firms they are connected to. WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS!!!!
Worse than useless, and rude with it. I won’t be using Currys again until they dump this outfit.
don't even deserve a star!! Terrible company, awful customer service! Been waiting 12 weeks for a refund that was apparently sent by cheque which got 'lost' in the post so I had to reapply and wait up to 6 weeks for another. Absolute joke!! They just tell you to call to sort it but none of the staff know anything. Will taking further action just on principal. AVOID!!
My special thanks to Davy and Ethan from team knowhow who went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure delivery of my large fridge freezer which was literally down to millimetres at times and who could not have been more helpful and pleasant Thanks boys HH
utter rubbish company. Had paid for next day delivery, was notified item was on the way. then on checking tracking during the day found the driver had marked it as delivered with a cross where a signature would be. No goods were delivered, do not trust this company.
Half the team are young guns looking for a fight if you have any issue. My new replacement phone won't unlock and the replacement has a different screen to my partners who has the real iphone from Apple.

2hrs wasted, 2 phone calls sent to a deadline.

Wouldn't want to be a shareholder, employee or customer.

2hrs and 5 mins because of this review and it I still have a dodgy phone.

They have said in the next 72 hrs I will get a response....
We bought a new gas oven and washing machine/tumble dryer from Currys, and requested that the 2 appliances be installed and old ones recycled. We left the store happy with our purchase and pleased with the customer service. Upon the day of delivery, 'Team Knowhow' arrived with our appliances, but stated they would not be able to install them!!! They said that the gas oven requires them to check on the boiler first which is in the loft. The loft has floor boards and is accessible with our telescopic ladder, which is stored in the garage. The chap refused to use the telescopic ladder stating it must be a fitted one and that he hadn't been on the ladder course! Then came the washing machine. He refused to go outside and turn the water mains off and said you need an isolation tap. We weren't aware there wasn't one there but all that was required in this instance was to turn the mains off but he refused. The items were stored in the spare room, wrapped and the old ones left in place. After trying for hours to speak with someone online we were eventually told that we need to go back to the store where purchase was made. A few days later we did just that and received a full refund for the installation and recycling fee. Staff in the store were polite and stated that Currys/PC World were constantly having to reimburse customers as a result of 'Team Knowhows' delivery fitters.

We still like items from Currys/PC World but will never request installation or recycling ever again, and certainly will not be recommending this service to any friends or family.
i will never order from here again for anything, customer service never answer the telephone, the customer complaints email does not work. not good help.delivery drivers dont know how to treat your products that you have paid for , this has been a nightmare from hell purchasing from these never had so many problems, discusted is not the word.
Curry's say on their website after 2 repairs they will replace the washing machine. Team knowhow are saying I have an old policy and that I have to have 3 repairs!! I've had over 7 visits, I'm left without a washing machine that works. I was told by one of the mangers at Curry's in Purley Way they would take up to a week to contact me!!, I've slready been without a washing machine for a week by then. I have 5 people in my house including an NHS worker. I have tried to call tesm knowhow several times, they blame Covid fof gheir lazy, 3rd rate service, I've been trying to get through to them and midway through conversion, I get cut off. They can't be asked to call me bsck despite my requests at the beginning of our conversation. I jusy cannot believe they are treating customers this way. I thought it was just me until I read soooooo many bad reviews. Something should be done!!! The warranty in my opinion is NOT worth the paper its written on. The manager at Curry's in Purley Way gave me his mobile number , but just doesn't care. Probably was polite to hurry up and get me out of the store.
Shambles of a company. On hold for over 1hr 55minutes & still unable to help with my tv repair. Will NEVER buy from Currys again! This cowboy company needs to be shut down! Pity I could not give 0 for review.
Set of cowboys, just want to dump the item and run. Customer service is disgraceful I know this as I used to work for them. Buy elsewhere
Shambolic. Takes ages to get through to speak to anyone - gave up after 35 mins the first time I tried . Was sent a letter saying my repair plan for my Zanussi cooker had been extended but after a 55min call (which I was paying for) was basically told "computer says no". During that call I had actually extended the plan for another year. Was told to call again the next day so I left it for 24hrs and was again told that according to their system my plan had expired. You can only complain through email which I did and 4 days later I am still waiting for an answer to my questions. Do not use these care plans.
Disgusting service
I have spent nearly two hours on the phone about my broken Samsung tv and got know where.
Never buy from curry’s again and never use knowhow and will never buy from Samsung ever again
Sent tv for repair 4 days later go text to say tv repaired and will be delivered next day waited in all day called customer services told not loaded on van. 2 weeks later still. Not got tv have spent £18 on calls they tell stories they are rubbish
On 4 July 2020, I received a letter dated 22 June 2020 from Currys PC World Knowhow team signed by their Customer Services Manager. In this letter, I was thanked for buying an agreement from them, with said agreement due to expire on 28 June 2021.I was first confused and thereafter upset as my agreement with them(numbered BH2VJRTQ) had actually expired on 27 June 2020 (It had incepted on 28 June 2015), and I had not renewed that agreement nor bought any new term from them. Therefore, I was perplexed as to why I should be sent a letter thanking me for buying an agreement which would expire on 28 June 2021. I thought the letter was either sent to me in error or one of their employees simply made this up.

I called them today, 4 July 2020, on the number provided to me on the letter, 03445614000 in order to clarify matters and was on hold for 28 minutes before I could speak to someone from their team called James. Within a minute of me introducing myself and explaining the matter, the call was interrupted. As I did not hang up the phone, I can only surmise that their employee hung up the phone? No one attempted to call me back... I also tried to email them and received a message telling me that my message was undeliverable as customer.services@... couldn't be found. I tried to submit a complaint via resolver and got an automated message stating "This mailbox is no longer active, please visit our contact us page for further information on how to talk to us... /contact-us-1181-theme.html". As a last resort, I forwarded the email I had previously sent and which was 'undeliverable' to another email address I found online for Currys in Ireland.. I am not sure whether I will hear back from Currys about this issue. Needless to say that I am greatly concerned and Currys PC World Knowhow team have made it incredibly difficult to reach them should one seek to clarify an issue. This is just a very disagreeable experience.
Team Know How is an absolute JOKE of a company. Do NOT purchase ANY type of repair plan through them- period. I have been without a fridge for over TWO weeks at great personal expense. This company does NOT value their customers and will lie to you.
TERRIBLE SERVICE
They picked up my TV for repairs and were due to deliver it a few days later between 10:10am and 2:10pm. After I waited till past 3pm on the day of delivery, I called their customer service and was told that their vehicle had broken down, therefore I would have to book another day for the delivery of my TV. This is after I had waited for them all day. The earliest available date was 3 days later. In spite of the inconvenience caused they did not think of putting a call through to inform me that my TV could no longer be delivered as scheduled. It is left to be imagine what would have happen had I not called; endless wait? This is such an unreliable service from Team Knowhow. Terrible!
Team Knowhow is rated 1.20 based on 124 reviews