tecobuy Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend tecobuy

Tell us how tecobuy made you happy

"Bought Sony Experia had fault after 3 weeks cannot get them to send return label hardly ever reply to email no indication when I bought it it was from Hong Kong have completely wasted my money avoid these people totally"
Are you tecobuy? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback tecobuy receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought my Canon 77d camera from them 2 months ago. I had been eyeing it for ages on this site because it was so much cheaper than everywhere else in the shops and online. It was easy to order, and it did say I would have to wait a while. I think I waited almost 3 wks! When it arrived, my partner found it outside on our ledge. I guess it was reasonably safe, butt nevertheless, it was outside for hours and someone could've been nosey and taken it! However, I had the camera, and I love it. Tecobuy delivered and I couldn't be happier about it. It is from Hong Kong, so there is that risk that there's no covert of something does go wrong, but it all went right for me so I was happy. Nevertheless, I'm disconcerted by the number of complaints that I'm anxious about using them again, which is a shame."
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE !!! Don't buy anything from them. I purchased a sports watch and they send it through a courier named Yodel. The package is lost and no one is responsible. Their support is a big joke and they don't answer. Save yourself lots of headaches, and your money and don't buy from them."
"one of the worst companies ever. I bought a phone from them and it has a defect. I contacted them many times and they were very rude to me. I was not able to return it back and I lost my money. Don't buy from this company."
"Scam scam scam : never received my phone"
"Never received my phone and no refund!!"
"This is probably the worst customer experience I have ever had. This company did not honor their warranty, and only because I was able to fight them through Paypal, (which took six weeks of constant back and forth), was I able to re-coop my funds. I bought the Zhiyun Smooth 4 from them, and they made me send in videos showing the Smooth 4 didn't work well with Droid, and then said they would not refund money. They even admitted the Smooth 4 didn't work as well with Droid products!, and didn't want to refund money. I sent the unit back, they took videos showing unit did not work well with Droid, and said they wouldn't refund money. After getting Paypal involved, they offered a partial refund, which I refused. Finally, they were made to refund my money. They used every tactic they knew to try to keep my money."
"Crooks and cosbowys"
"Excellent fast reliable service and immaculate product in fantastic working order! As I was scared when it will arrive, I also rote to TecoBuy, and they responded in a timely manner. Thank you Tecobuy! You really helped me to get hold of a phone I would otherwise could not have bought. Samsun S9+. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would only add one improvement, to make it clear to customers where a customer can contact Tecobuy. You need to read the whole website to find this."
"Is not a European business. You have no EU rights. All returns have to be send to Hong Kong, paid for by you. Unlikely you get your money back."
"Order for Moto phone. Ordered, paid was out of stock. Waited further two weeks phone arrived. Back of phone damaged, reported straight away....they don't want to know. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HONG KONG BASED AND IN UK RUN FROM STORAGE UNIT NEAR HEATHROW."
"I ordered something over 3 weeks ago. During the first week the order just showed as 'processing' on their website. When I emailed them to query this they said the item was out of stock and they were waiting for a delivery. After another week passed I finally got a yodel courier ref. For the last 8 dates I have checked the yodel tracking website with the ref and it says they are still waiting to receive the package from Tecobuy! I have emailed Tecobuy 4 times now and they have ignored every email. I would avoid this company if I were you. Complete waste of time and money."
"scam! items never turned up. avoid!!"
G