tecobuy Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend tecobuy

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does tecobuy deliver?

How can I contact tecobuy?
Click Here

Tell us how tecobuy made you happy

"I have ordered some memory card from tecobuy.com due to cheap deal. But they just cancelled the order and informing different things at different times. First time they told, supplier does not supply and second time they told supplier supply faulty items. Though there were 3-4 days difference in my two orders. When I challenge them by email why does they did it, they didn't reply with minimum trustworthy. My feeling with this company is they want more hit to their website and show as trustworthy. People should not visit their website and should give negative rating so that other peoples can be aware of them. "
Are you tecobuy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Unlike other reviews, I must say I was quite happy. I bought four smart watches. They arrived in a new sealed condition, and were shipped incredibly quickly. I was rather impressed."
"This company sold me a grey market pair of Sony Wh-h900n headphones. The package was not sealed when it arrived. Additionally the sku did not match any sku used by Sony. I have reached out to them and they have not responded. Buyer beware, avoid purchase."
"Bought a new Garmin watch and when it arrived it turned out it was an Asian version from Hong Kong. I was not told I was buying an Asian version, I tried to return it as foreign versions can issues with maps etc. Teco buy made it impossible to return stating I would be charge restocking and administered fees and also I have to pay for expensive secure postage to Hong Kong. I had to leave it for a while but now the watch does not even sync with Garmin connect and strava. Again Teco buy have made it impossible to return just sending lots of useless reset instructions I have obviously already tried. They are awful too deal with and now I am stuck with an expensive GPS watch that cannot even connect via Bluetooth. Was never told I was buying direct from Asia and the online returns laws immediately after purchase are ignored. So don't bother buy from a shop in the UK."
"Do not believe in this company, my shopping have no track number and did not arrive yet."
"I am one of the stupid people that purchased a camera from them. It arrives in a completely different language, I cannot change the language! They of course told me I have to return it, pay for the postage and another $20.00 handling fee. Who in their right mind sends camera and manual to USA with only Japanese language!"
"The experience with this company has been really stressful, I bought a Samsung mobile phone, it took sometime to arrive no contact from tecobuy after enquires. Eventually the phone arrived and it was found to be faulty on the 1st day, verified by Samsung service centre, and when I contacted tecobuy they made it very difficult to get either a replacement or a refund, they implied that there would be huge costs on my part to be paid to get the outcome that I wanted. I even bought another phone from them thinking I would eventually get the refund requested. After about 30 emails and returning the phone at my expense with insurance, they now say the returned phone is not new, this is a deliberate ploy to avoid giving the refund. They at this time still have the phone and say I must pay £30 for its return. I do not want the phone as it is faulty, I have tried to seek help from PayPal, but they say it is an issue of guarantee which can only be resolved between myself and tecobuy. I do not know what to do now, other than warn potential buyers to avoid Tecobuy, they are not a company that respects their customers and have absolutely no integrity and seemingly dishonest."
"Scammer don’t buy from them!"
"Bought Sony Experia had fault after 3 weeks cannot get them to send return label hardly ever reply to email no indication when I bought it it was from Hong Kong have completely wasted my money avoid these people totally"
"I bought my Canon 77d camera from them 2 months ago. I had been eyeing it for ages on this site because it was so much cheaper than everywhere else in the shops and online. It was easy to order, and it did say I would have to wait a while. I think I waited almost 3 wks! When it arrived, my partner found it outside on our ledge. I guess it was reasonably safe, butt nevertheless, it was outside for hours and someone could've been nosey and taken it! However, I had the camera, and I love it. Tecobuy delivered and I couldn't be happier about it. It is from Hong Kong, so there is that risk that there's no covert of something does go wrong, but it all went right for me so I was happy. Nevertheless, I'm disconcerted by the number of complaints that I'm anxious about using them again, which is a shame."
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE !!! Don't buy anything from them. I purchased a sports watch and they send it through a courier named Yodel. The package is lost and no one is responsible. Their support is a big joke and they don't answer. Save yourself lots of headaches, and your money and don't buy from them."
"one of the worst companies ever. I bought a phone from them and it has a defect. I contacted them many times and they were very rude to me. I was not able to return it back and I lost my money. Don't buy from this company."
"Scam scam scam : never received my phone"
"Never received my phone and no refund!!"
"This is probably the worst customer experience I have ever had. This company did not honor their warranty, and only because I was able to fight them through Paypal, (which took six weeks of constant back and forth), was I able to re-coop my funds. I bought the Zhiyun Smooth 4 from them, and they made me send in videos showing the Smooth 4 didn't work well with Droid, and then said they would not refund money. They even admitted the Smooth 4 didn't work as well with Droid products!, and didn't want to refund money. I sent the unit back, they took videos showing unit did not work well with Droid, and said they wouldn't refund money. After getting Paypal involved, they offered a partial refund, which I refused. Finally, they were made to refund my money. They used every tactic they knew to try to keep my money."
"Crooks and cosbowys"
"Excellent fast reliable service and immaculate product in fantastic working order! As I was scared when it will arrive, I also rote to TecoBuy, and they responded in a timely manner. Thank you Tecobuy! You really helped me to get hold of a phone I would otherwise could not have bought. Samsun S9+. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would only add one improvement, to make it clear to customers where a customer can contact Tecobuy. You need to read the whole website to find this."
"Is not a European business. You have no EU rights. All returns have to be send to Hong Kong, paid for by you. Unlikely you get your money back."
"Order for Moto phone. Ordered, paid was out of stock. Waited further two weeks phone arrived. Back of phone damaged, reported straight away....they don't want to know. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HONG KONG BASED AND IN UK RUN FROM STORAGE UNIT NEAR HEATHROW."
"I ordered something over 3 weeks ago. During the first week the order just showed as 'processing' on their website. When I emailed them to query this they said the item was out of stock and they were waiting for a delivery. After another week passed I finally got a yodel courier ref. For the last 8 dates I have checked the yodel tracking website with the ref and it says they are still waiting to receive the package from Tecobuy! I have emailed Tecobuy 4 times now and they have ignored every email. I would avoid this company if I were you. Complete waste of time and money."
tecobuy is rated 1.64 based on 22 reviews