tecobuy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend tecobuy

How would you rate tecobuy ?

"Order for Moto phone. Ordered, paid was out of stock. Waited further two weeks phone arrived. Back of phone damaged, reported straight away....they don't want to know. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE HONG KONG BASED AND IN UK RUN FROM STORAGE UNIT NEAR HEATHROW."
"I ordered something over 3 weeks ago. During the first week the order just showed as 'processing' on their website. When I emailed them to query this they said the item was out of stock and they were waiting for a delivery. After another week passed I finally got a yodel courier ref. For the last 8 dates I have checked the yodel tracking website with the ref and it says they are still waiting to receive the package from Tecobuy! I have emailed Tecobuy 4 times now and they have ignored every email. I would avoid this company if I were you. Complete waste of time and money."
"scam! items never turned up. avoid!!"
G