The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Thank you very much, I was very happy with everything
Excellent. Knowledgeable and very helpful with products information. Thank you
Always efficient and professional service. Highly recommended
Excellent customer service. Prompt delivery of products.
I have struggled to find the Environ product I purchased. Derma Company made it very easy to buy with good customer service and quick delivery! Will use again.
Amazing service and products. Thank you.
Easy to order and very prompt delivery.
Quick reliable service would highly recommend šŸ‘šŸ»
Great service. Fast delivery. Will use again.
As always, quick and efficient service.
Excellent communication. International delivery was much faster than anticipated.
Very efficient service. As it was first time I had bought Environ products from them they emailed me to verify my routine. Order was then despatched promptly.
Friendly and helpful staff with a quick turnaround! Will use again
Coming from Dubai the level of service you are used to is superb. Being brand new to the UK I was completely blown away by the Derma Company. I received a call the moment I finished placing my order to ask about the knowledge I had on the products I ordered as with this particular product you need to use in a certain order of strengths. I got talking to the consultant and WOW what service. FAST, EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY and delivery was so fast. Definitely a company who UNDER promise and OVER deliver !!! So glad I found you!!
The Derma Company 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Hi Renette Thanks for your lovely feedback! Your skin looks fabulous šŸ˜ Lucy Customer Care
Great customer service and it arrived the next day! Well packaged too! Impressed :)
Needed a product urgently (been let down by another company) and ordered online from the Derma Company early afternoon. Thought Iā€™d ring too, just to be on the safe side, and was answered immediately by a courteous and efficient human who confirmed the product was in stock and that it would arrive the following day, free of charge, and even offered to specify the hour of delivery. Brilliant service.
I have been ordering my Environ products from The Derma Company for a number of years and this time, as always, I have nothing but good things to say about the service - great to be able to call and speak to a real person, and the product was despatched immediately.
Received my products really quickly snd very pleased with them. Would definitely use again.
Very polite and helpful service Promt delivery
Such a quick delivery! Very impressed so far!
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 588 reviews